Someone play with me ; u ;

by Yujin

Yujin
Scout
Scout

Someone play with me ; u ;

Postby Yujin » September 10th, 2015, 6:17 pm

So I, always at least a year or so behind the times, have only just started playing WIA. And now I'm looking for people on US timezones (or at least more reasonable than the 12 hr SEA gap lol) to play with me. ;CryP

I jumped through a few hoops to get past the IP block because my local IP seems to be hated by playpark so if you're having VPN problems (i.e. WTFast isn't working on it's own) let me know and I have a nice alternative lol...

Just want someone to mess around with in game TT_TT My IGN is October, hit me up in game Redbana (Winter, Seoul, Jerk) if you want to play or via here/RB forums. I JUST WANT SOME FRIENDS IN THIS GHOST TOWN. OTL
Enlist in my pumpkin army today!
Winter ♥ Jerk ♥ Seoul ♥ Yujin (KAU/KWIA)

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Re: Someone play with me ; u ;

Postby Couture » September 10th, 2015, 8:44 pm

Ah yeah, I stopped playing WIA when the IP block came about. Never really was interested in trying to get around it. I hope you can find at least a few friends to play with on there. Otherwise you can catch me on RB, IGN is Gabzie ;Flwr.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

Yujin
Scout
Scout

Postby Yujin » September 10th, 2015, 9:50 pm

Ooki I will keep an eye out for you on RB :3 I'm usually on Winter or Seoul hehe

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » September 10th, 2015, 9:51 pm

Ah okay. I'm afk a lot of the time, but not hanging in a locked room. I pretty much am a no-lifer gardener xD.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

Yujin
Scout
Scout

Postby Yujin » September 11th, 2015, 8:15 am

Haha that's what I do all day too unless one of my few friends happen to log XD #gardenislife
50   Top

Hmm
Oracle
Oracle

Postby Hmm » September 11th, 2015, 12:50 pm

Would totally play with you on WIA since I wanted to try it before the IP block, but honestly, really don't wanna "jump through hoops" in order to do so. But hopefully you'll find others you could play with. And if you ever just wanna chill on RB, just say hi to Hmm (my main) or Forge or Concept. Yeah... LOL. Gl with WIA btw ~

Yujin
Scout
Scout

Postby Yujin » September 13th, 2015, 7:41 pm

Hmm wrote in Re: Someone play with me ; u ;:Would totally play with you on WIA since I wanted to try it before the IP block, but honestly, really don't wanna "jump through hoops" in order to do so. But hopefully you'll find others you could play with. And if you ever just wanna chill on RB, just say hi to Hmm (my main) or Forge or Concept. Yeah... LOL. Gl with WIA btw ~

Thanks~~ It's not TOO much jumping through hoops per say; depends on the person to judge whether or not it is worth it haha. XD The VPN I use is quite modern and the UI is great but it has monthly data limitations (that you can increase by doing things like referrals) and sometimes you need to keep disconnecting/reconnecting and attempting to login to find a "good" IP. And once you do though I can play for like 20-30 minutes unhindered (with quite nice connection) but may randomly DC. So if that sounds like too much work for you, then probably shouldn't play it. XD WIA is kind of fun though when you catch people online! I was even invited to join a fam right when I started and they're all extremely nice people.

Hint hint if you're pro at choreo in AAU you'll probably be one of the best players who do choreo in WIA LOL...apparently they don't play choreo much? It's usually the shooting star mode or bling bling holic I guess.

Hmm
Oracle
Oracle

Postby Hmm » September 13th, 2015, 8:35 pm

Haha, sounds cool. I'll look into that but I'm kinda lazy so who knows. I've seen videos of WIA and even screen shared with my friend who played it before the IP block. Looks interestingly complicated... But I like a challenge, I guess. Tbh I'm not the best at choreo, although I do enjoy playing it. LOL welp, I'll see if it's really worth my laziness. Would love to meet new friendly players since RB is kinda lacking a bit in that aspect.

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator
Owner and Creator of Tgforums

Postby tgfcoder » September 14th, 2015, 8:37 am

Which vpn are you using? Just curious.

Yujin
Scout
Scout

Postby Yujin » September 14th, 2015, 3:52 pm

Yeah the biggest problem is definitely timezone. RB is especially dead now because school has started for most people but even then WIA has only a handful of people active I would say. Like we can at least fill up one channel but they probably never get farther than half of a channel I want to say? I've never been on during peak times though because their early evening is early morning for me. :p

I'm using SurfEasy. I tried WTFast and back when I was at college it worked but for some reason it's not working on my current home network. I can't even connect to playpark.com right now without a proxy which is so weird. :/

Return to World in Audition