IP Blocked

by Couture

Intentional
Forum Council
Forum Council

Re: IP Blocked

Postby Intentional » January 21st, 2015, 6:59 pm

aww what the bummmm ;CryP Zach and i just got married on that LOL AND MY GARDEN .. I WAS SO CLOSE TO BLOOOMING
zayrah.0besity.Intentional
zachary
vii.xxvii.MMxiii
;Lttr

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » January 21st, 2015, 9:48 pm

If you really wanted to play you could use a VPN but for it to be any good for gaming it would have to be a paid one (like $5 or $10 a month?)

Marcin

Postby Marcin » January 22nd, 2015, 1:34 pm

tgfcoder wrote in Re: IP Blocked:If you really wanted to play you could use a VPN but for it to be any good for gaming it would have to be a paid one (like $5 or $10 a month?)

Some people reported that even with VPN, it wouldn't let them log-in. Not sure what kind of VPN they used though.
Always remember: Never accept the world as it appears to be.
Dare to see it, for what it could be.

tgfcoder
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » January 22nd, 2015, 1:38 pm

It would have to be one that allowed you to pick your location so you could choose one of those whitelisted countries. There's probably ways to check if it's a proxy IP too though, with some degree of success, so it's not 100% foolproof.

Gabe
Junior Warden
Junior Warden

Postby Gabe » January 22nd, 2015, 2:09 pm

@Marcin: I keep seeing announcement about WiA Latino on Facebook also, but closing Audition Latino down? It would be the worst thing ever.
Not today, Satan

Greentlover
Junior
Junior

Postby Greentlover » January 22nd, 2015, 9:37 pm

T^T I'm so sad. Leebyn and I married there on our 3rd anniversary ;^; What a short lived ring...
Also I've been gardening on a daily basis and getting my garden fairy to like me...

Trona
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby Trona » January 22nd, 2015, 9:42 pm

I didn't think the game had a lot of people playing it to begin with, now they're really limiting it?

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » January 22nd, 2015, 9:59 pm

Greentlover wrote in Re: IP Blocked:T^T I'm so sad. Leebyn and I married there on our 3rd anniversary ;^; What a short lived ring...
Also I've been gardening on a daily basis and getting my garden fairy to like me...

;A; I had my fairy at like the pink heart, and then we went away for a week and when I came back she didn't love me anymore ;Hmph. I was almost back to where I left off, and then the booped outsiders IPs ;Look!
Trona wrote in Re: IP Blocked:I didn't think the game had a lot of people playing it to begin with, now they're really limiting it?

It may have seemed like there wasn't many due to the timezone differences but there was a good amount on there, it's still only Beta I believe, so they are mostly looking for people to test out the game.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

Greentlover
Junior
Junior

Postby Greentlover » January 23rd, 2015, 12:49 am

Couture wrote in Re: IP Blocked:
Greentlover wrote in Re: IP Blocked:T^T I'm so sad. Leebyn and I married there on our 3rd anniversary ;^; What a short lived ring...

;A; I had my fairy at like the pink heart, and then we went away for a week and when I came back she didn't love me anymore ;Hmph. I was almost back to where I left off, and then the booped outsiders IPs ;Look!
Trona wrote in Re: IP Blocked:I didn't think the game had a lot of people playing it to begin with, now they're really limiting it?

It may have seemed like there wasn't many due to the timezone differences but there was a good amount on there, it's still only Beta I believe, so they are mostly looking for people to test out the game.

Yeah I had the fairy's heart at pink but lost it after I keep forgetting to tend the garden :x I was getting back to a yellow/blue heart from her ;-;

ceeeedss

Postby ceeeedss » January 23rd, 2015, 5:04 am

I made an account a while ago but was only about to jump in and start playing.. guess I can forget about that. Thank god though I would have been so upset. ;Sob
∞ Brood • Vierge ∞

<Crimson Grudge>

❅ Instagram ❅

PreviousNext

Return to World in Audition