IP Blocked

by Couture

Pose
Champion
Champion

Re: IP Blocked

Postby Pose » January 23rd, 2015, 8:17 am

ceeeedss wrote in Re: IP Blocked:I made an account a while ago but was only about to jump in and start playing.. guess I can forget about that. Thank god though I would have been so upset. ;Sob

^
The thought of going on kept coming in to mind but when it came down to it I couldn't be bothered ;Spy good thing I never did
Image~ •○☼ OCTOPI FAM ☼○• ~Image

○ You wish you were us ○

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » January 23rd, 2015, 10:02 am

Greentlover wrote in Re: IP Blocked:
Yeah I had the fairy's heart at pink but lost it after I keep forgetting to tend the garden :x I was getting back to a yellow/blue heart from her ;-;

Same! ;Bawl I was back at blue. RIP WIA, I uninstalled it last night :<!
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

Badass
Junior Warden
Junior Warden

Postby Badass » January 26th, 2015, 4:27 pm

i was pretty pissed off about it considering that first ip block said users tthat made an account would still be able to play (they never said their time was limited as well). i'm sure glad i didnt spam all those couple points though, i made it to the first lp but yeah its really sad to see. none of that made sense to me

surprised me that all the other methods to sorta ''crash'' your way in like VPNs didnt work either, at least it worked for me for like 2 days but i've been unable to log back in no matter how many times i tried different ones LMAO.

in the long run i could only see why they did it if they were like '' hey we want to keep our in real life event consistent with the players that play so yeah'' LOL but why not do it from the beggining LMAO

EITHER WAY i hope europe or possibly nexon (america) hosts another WIA ENGLISH server. it's a good game.
Badass Kickass ♥ 1,000,000+/2M
"It's like we're 2 seeds in the same pot, we g r o w together"
;Flwr εїзHOURLY GARDEN GUIDE HEREεїз ;Flwr
50   Top

Previous

Return to World in Audition