World In Audition: ENG

by Badass

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Re: World In Audition: ENG

Postby Couture » November 25th, 2014, 10:47 pm

It took me like 4 games to realize how people were chaining. unlike RB/SEA (etc.) you actually have to try and hit space like right in the center of the white area on the bar--the beat doesnt matter. It's a lot easier than it sounds once you get the hang of it :p.
Sorry this pic is realllllllly bad quality but here is what i am talking about

Give it a try next time. Also, Wedding party is kinda hard..Marcin and I failed like.. once or twice I think but we got it ;Spy. Weddings on WIA are SO cute like omg ;_;.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

icaffeine
Scout
Scout

Postby icaffeine » November 25th, 2014, 10:54 pm

@Gabe, still looking for a cpl? I made a new girl acc. (Espresso). Go add me if you want ;LuvUP
MStar - Caffeine (Active)
Garena ID - Caffeinateds
FeverMix - Caffeine
(Inactive)

http://www.play-asia.com/

Pose
Champion
Champion

Postby Pose » November 26th, 2014, 12:17 pm

Made a new acc cuz the lack of den I had and my dead garden was depressing me :( new IGN: Pose (Or Denuo maybe....can't remember, I'll edit when I check)
Image~ •○☼ OCTOPI FAM ☼○• ~Image

○ You wish you were us ○

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » November 26th, 2014, 1:06 pm

Pose wrote in Re: World In Audition: ENG:
Made a new acc cuz the lack of den I had and my dead garden was depressing me :( new IGN: Pose (Or Denuo maybe....can't remember, I'll edit when I check)

IKR the struggle is real! I had to play quite a bit to earn some den luckily my garden bloomed after I did that woot. Now i get like 100K every time but, seems like garden takes up at least 60k to take care of constantly :c
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Pose
Champion
Champion

Postby Pose » November 26th, 2014, 1:22 pm

Couture wrote in Re: World In Audition: ENG:

IKR the struggle is real! I had to play quite a bit to earn some den luckily my garden bloomed after I did that woot. Now i get like 100K every time but, seems like garden takes up at least 60k to take care of constantly :c

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It's like it only gives you den from garden to LOOK AFTER the garden and not use any for yourself xD Best idea would be so save up and up and up but...that's effort...
Image~ •○☼ OCTOPI FAM ☼○• ~Image

○ You wish you were us ○

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » November 26th, 2014, 2:13 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It's like it only gives you den from garden to LOOK AFTER the garden and not use any for yourself xD Best idea would be so save up and up and up but...that's effort...

Yeah it sucks ;_;. Cause i wanna buy stuff too ;Bawl!
Gabzie ♥ Jordan

Sylwan

Postby Sylwan » November 26th, 2014, 2:35 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The thing is if u want to sit in ur warm garden with ur fairty ur got to work ur start
i did not exchange flowers till the 3rd set of them
Now am lazy but 1 spent more that 1 mln den on it but i got 1 mln den in my pocket~
so play a lot at the garden start save a bit and u rylly can buy a lot of things later~

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » November 26th, 2014, 2:36 pm

Sylwan wrote in Re: World In Audition: ENG:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The thing is if u want to sit in ur warm garden with ur fairty ur got to work ur start
i did not exchange flowers till the 3rd set of them
Now am lazy but 1 spent more that 1 mln den on it but i got 1 mln den in my pocket~
so play a lot at the garden start save a bit and u rylly can buy a lot of things later~

Yeah i stay in garden all day and attend to it as soon as I see it needs something ;Spy.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan

icaffeine
Scout
Scout

Postby icaffeine » November 27th, 2014, 10:42 pm

http://wia.playpark.com/sg/ViewContent/9562

IP Block Restriction has been postponed. Sign up for an account naoooo
MStar - Caffeine (Active)
Garena ID - Caffeinateds
FeverMix - Caffeine
(Inactive)

http://www.play-asia.com/

Luna
Junior
Junior

Postby Luna » November 28th, 2014, 2:57 am

icaffeine wrote in Re: World In Audition: ENG:http://wia.playpark.com/sg/ViewContent/9562

IP Block Restriction has been postponed. Sign up for an account naoooo

Oh yea, this is good news. ;VVP
Lynnet Stefan

PreviousNext

Return to World in Audition