by Tinley
Make your relationship threads here!

Tinley
Adventurer
Adventurer

Demi x Michael. ♥ (My love story)

Postby Tinley » May 11th, 2013, 8:38 pm

So, there's this guy... he sort of has my heart. ;LuvUP
His name's Michael. We met online via Mabinogi (A MMORPG on Nexon) about a year & 4 months ago. We've been together for almost a year now. (May 13th is the big day ;GrinP) We met in-game via guild pals and just running dungeons, skilling, etc. Started talking & instantly clicked. Him and I are alike in a lot of ways. We're both quiet, shy & often keep to ourselves. As we talked and I learned more about him, I learned that he was in the service. He's in the Air Force and has been for about 3 years now.....About 6 months ago, I visited him for the very first time. Nerve racking, but incredibly memorable and beautiful. Soon after, he was assigned to deploy for 4 months to the UAE (United Arab Emirates). I wasn't sure when I was going to see him next. I was even debating on flying out one more time just to see him before he left, but it turns out I couldn't...I was scared, we were scared. This was the first big deployment, first big hurdle that we had to face together as a couple...Could we handle it? Being even farther away from one another then we already were from the get go? I knew we could....And, we did. This month on the 20th through the 3rd, I'll be in his arms again, after 4 months of fighting, trusting, lusting & worrying. He's my support, my best friend & my lover. I couldn't ask for a better life partner & I'm so incredibly proud of everything he does. He's one of my heros. ;LuvUP (But, for now, let's go back into the future a bit to give you a little bit more insight on things that happened before this!)

At first, I wasn't too sure about how to handle the fact that he was going to be so far away all the time (And this was even before we started actually dating), but I had just an unspoken feeling about this guy. I knew I had to follow my heart & my gut & I did. It hasn't led me in the wrong direction yet with him & I don't think it ever will. But, as I learned more about him and what his life consisted of at the time that we met, he learned a lot about me as well.
In the beginning, we just started talking and things were going great. I had just moved from Florida to Oregon to get a fresh new start. I was going to school, taking dance classes like I've wanted to for a really long time. I was always scared about performing in front of huge crowds, but taking those classes helped me a lot with that...
School was going well, I was making straight A's, maintaining my education as I wanted. And then...things started to go downhill. Not for me, but for a member of my family that I care a lot about. Someone I was scared of losing and still am to this day. My mother.
As she was getting sicker, I was getting more worried & stressed. We didn't have anyone else but the three of us; my mom, brother & myself. We had moved away from everything and everyone that we had known for a long time just to get a fresh start, just to get some breathing air...And things got rough. I won't go in detail, but it's something I wouldn't wish on any family. My only advice to you is to keep your family close, love one another & be there to support each other through the tough times. ;SLK
My point of telling you some of that part of my story was because if I didn't have him through those times, I wouldn't be here typing this. There were plenty of times where I thought about ending it, but how selfish would that be? Too selfish.
He made me smile, made me laugh. We stayed up till 5 am in the morning skyping, webcamming and just enjoying each other's company. There were and still are plenty of nights where I just can't hang up on him because I'd miss the sound of his voice as soon as I hung up. I owe my life to him, honestly. He's been there for me through thick and thin & I'm proud to say I'm in love with my best friend... ;GrinP
o5.13.12
IGN: Tinley.

Level: 53 Headliner. . Couple: Nny. . Fam: Rouleaux. (Princess.) .
;Gift

League Of Legends:
Charmfire

Princess Tinley at your service. How may I help you? ;Prcs
New to the forums? Introduce yourself here!

Leviathan
Wizard
Wizard

Re: Demi x Michael. ♥ (My love story)

Postby Leviathan » May 11th, 2013, 8:42 pm

How old are you o-o
Cute story though
When time stops & the world doesn't spin, I'll stop loving you
Karen is my bestie bunnycheeks<3

Pixel girl by HEARTEATER

Tinley
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby Tinley » May 11th, 2013, 8:43 pm

I'm 20. Lol.
Thank you!

;Gift

League Of Legends:
Charmfire

Leviathan
Wizard
Wizard

Postby Leviathan » May 11th, 2013, 8:43 pm

Ooh...well good luck to you, hope everything continues to work out
When time stops & the world doesn't spin, I'll stop loving you
Karen is my bestie bunnycheeks<3

Pixel girl by HEARTEATER

Tinley
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby Tinley » May 11th, 2013, 8:44 pm

Thanks!

;Gift

League Of Legends:
Charmfire

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator
Owner and Creator of Tgforums

Postby tgfcoder » May 11th, 2013, 8:45 pm

That's super cute and I'm so happy for you guys & your connection ;LuvUP How old is he if you don't mind my asking?

Happy early first year together anniversary ;Crkr! & best wishes for the future too. ;CuteP

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » May 11th, 2013, 8:45 pm

I'm glad you found someone who made you that happy, Demi. As I have said before, it's always nice when you can have a close friend who can relate to you when you both have long-distance relationships. Being able to let everything out to because they know how you feel. I will always support you with everything you do and wish you & Michael nothing but a happy && bright future♥. Love you Sissy. xo
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

Tinley
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby Tinley » May 11th, 2013, 8:49 pm

tgfcoder wrote in Re: Demi x Michael. ♥ (My love story):That's super cute and I'm so happy for you guys & your connection ;LuvUP How old is he if you don't mind my asking?

Happy early first year together anniversary ;Crkr! & best wishes for the future too. ;CuteP

Thank you, Jordan! ;SLK He's 21. Turning 22 in July. ;GrinP

Lunea wrote in Re: Demi x Michael. ♥ (My love story):I'm glad you found someone who made you that happy, Demi. As I have said before, it's always nice when you can have a close friend who can relate to you when you both have long-distance relationships. Being able to let everything out to because they know how you feel. I will always support you with everything you do and wish you & Michael nothing but a happy && bright future♥. Love you Sissy. xo

Awh, this made me tear up a bit! I'll continue doing the same for you as I always have! You deserve the best too babygirl. I love you!! ;LuvUP xo

;Gift

League Of Legends:
Charmfire

Victory

Postby Victory » May 12th, 2013, 4:22 am

this is so cute ;CryP..
someone hand me a tissue ;CryP

Hmm
Oracle
Oracle

Postby Hmm » May 12th, 2013, 6:11 am

Aww, cute story.
Wish you guys the best! ;GrinP