Daisy & Dennis

by Gabzmademe
Make your relationship threads here!

Gabzmademe
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Daisy & Dennis

Postby Gabzmademe » February 13th, 2015, 10:25 pm

For starters, I don't think Daisy would agree with me being super lame on forums, but this is the least I could do to equal her appreciation towards me. ;Grin

Dennis x Daisy

First thing first, I love Daisy. I'll say it again, that coming into Prestige was one of the greatest opportunity of mine on Audition town. Most of you probably know that we aren't as active anymore, but it was a great home while it lasted and hopefully in the future you'll see Prestige around again! ;Nml . Also, once more, I can't thank my fam members enough for welcoming me..and little "Denise" had only been in the fam for a couple of months, I was gifted a Co position that till this day..I don't think I deserve it much because I suck at Audi ehe (Thanks Kane and Alej for believing in me). I've been on Redbana less and less, because my awesome mother Gabster who introduced Touch to Daisy and I, and we absolutely fell in love with the game! the things you do on there is endless and gameplay is far more interesting. To finish off this section...to the rest of the people I was once close to, I guess we aren't as close anymore, but you all will be in my heart ;Sly

Speaking about hearts...it's VALENTINES DAY! ;Sng

Secondly, I'm probably the worst friend/future forever-ever lover (how cheesy >;l), because I was too lazy to make or purchased sweet things for my dearest Daisy. This year, which will be our first year celebrating holidays together, and me being me...lazy bum me at my absolutely worst will surrender to the greatest most thoughtful and caring person I've ever met..also, hands down the most angelic person to have descended down on my planet Dennis. This Goddess/Aztec princess, whom am most proud of/ dearest Mexican Daisy..has played such a twist on a Valentine's day. That being said..instead of me buying her gifts, she decided to make/gift me things the butt-head said were lame, but to me they're great. I can't express how much I appreciate you, Daisy. My vocabulary just simply does not have enough words to describe how grateful and how much I hold you dear to my hart, makes me want to shed a few tears, honestly ;OuchP .

I can go on and on about how I feel, but i'll end it short.

Lastly, gracias for being my awesome friend, let me just call you my best friend since we talk about everything and you're always there for me, ehe. Most importantly..thank you for giving me hopes and dreams for the future to come, and believing in me enough to let me call you wife before we even get a chance to take each other's hands physically. I know that for a lot of us who have long distance relationship, we either end up with a successful relationship or just fall short and getting crushed, but as long as two people are willing to appreciate each other for what we are and who we are..without pretending to be something we are not, everything will be just as splendid as you imagined! For now..my heart and my mentality revolves around a Daisy and it won't ever fade out or go anywhere! let us have a great year together, yes?

I told Daisy I really love this Spanish lullaby, and so she sang it for me, recorded it and sent me a CD(ancient stuff) ;LuvUP . Btw, she spends too much money on me and i appreciate it all hehe. Anyways here's the link to the song if you're curious, but of course it isnt her singing here since that's for me only.

My very first appreciation gift to my baby ;Sob
[Reveal] Spoiler:

When wife writes cute notes because she is leaving me for bed.. ;Sob
[Reveal] Spoiler:

More cute notes from wife.. ;Sob
[Reveal] Spoiler:

Thanks Audi for bringing us together ;Sng
[Reveal] Spoiler:

I love love love my Daisy

Also, i wish everyone else an awesome Valentine's Day with your special someone, or even if you're alone don't forget to love yourself.. ;GrinP .

Sorry again for bad grammar life eheh, my heart doesn't know grammar, pce

To be Continued hehe
Last edited by Gabzmademe on May 10th, 2015, 7:54 pm, edited 14 times in total.

[10:13 PM] dαisy: your voice..
[10:13 PM] dαisy: its the best sound ive heard
;Sob
400   Top

Michiyo
Junior
Junior

Re: DENNIS X DENNIS

Postby Michiyo » February 13th, 2015, 11:59 pm

To my life,
To my husband,
To my favorite person in the entire world,

It isn't hard to fall in love with you. You're adorable, you're sweet, you're caring, you're funny, you're smart, and so much more. I could go on and on about all your attractive features, but there simply aren't enough words to describe how great you are. Still, while these compliments may seem like they're the standard ones people give to each other, believe me, I wholeheartedly believe that no other person compares to you. I will never be able to find someone exactly like you, the man I will forever be in love with. Your reactions are adorable, my love. Sometimes they're so random or innocent, I can't help but want to hug you. Hmm, now that I think about it, I guess I mean that you're thoughtful when I say sweet.. I've never had gifts/appreciations specifically for me. Usually, they're the obvious ones.. you know, money, jewelery, makeup, lotions--things you can basically get any girl. But you.. you went ahead and bought me something with such a lovely meaning behind it. I honestly can't thank you enough. It means a lot to me. Speaking of things that mean a lot to me, this appreciation post means a lot to me too. You could have went ahead and just thanked me, but you went ahead and dedicated time to write me a beautiful post... Honestly, you're the best. Your caring nature is another one of your attractive features as well. You're always worrying about whether I'm fine or not. Whenever I'm down, you try your best to make me laugh. It doesn't really take much for you to make me laugh, though. You're naturally funny. You're naturally smart too, you know. I find that many times you call yourself dumb when you don't get something. I don't think that at all, though. You're quick to get things, especially things you're interested in. You're quick to understand how something works and use it to make the most of it. All in all, you're a smart cookie and should believe in yourself a little more. Well, I'll always believe in you.

Thank you for always being there for me, best friend. Thank you for making life bearable by giving me an goal to work for. I've said this time and time again, but.. I don't mind going through hell everyday if it means I get to be with you in the end.

I love you, Dennis. ;Lttr

[Reveal] Spoiler: Valentines Day Post
Like you, I could go on for a long time about how much you mean to me; So, while I must keep it short, I'll be sure to remind you every day just as I have been this whole time. For now, I'd like to take the time to say that no matter how many times I re-read this, I feel the same way every time. Thank you for this appreciation post. Thank you for everything, really. You've been an amazing friend and lover this entire time; I can't begin to express how lucky I am to have you. I was a bit reluctant about sending this because, like I mentioned before, I would've preferred to have made you some treats rather than buying them. (Even if I had, they probably would've ended up crushed... *sighs.*) Still, I'm glad you liked the gift and I'm really glad that you took the time to write this. Thank you again. Ah, yes, I wouldn't dream of spending this Valentines Day or any other day with anyone other than you. You're my other half.
I love you, Dennis.
Happy Valentines Day.
Last edited by Michiyo on July 3rd, 2015, 10:44 pm, edited 10 times in total.
michiyo {} messiah;

Dennis wrote:Image
100   Top

Yao
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Yao » February 14th, 2015, 1:20 am

my parents are too amazing ;; sobs
Keenu | Exhausted&iLikeLemons | Terribad
幸福是什么? MyAnimeList | ArtShoppe

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Postby Aly » February 14th, 2015, 8:48 am

How cute. q.q
-tears up- -sniffsniff-

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » February 14th, 2015, 10:05 am

Kawaii-desu neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm proud of u son hugs you both
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator
Owner and Creator of Tgforums

Postby tgfcoder » February 15th, 2015, 11:33 am

So cute ;LuvUP

Gabzmademe
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Postby Gabzmademe » February 15th, 2015, 11:53 am

Yao wrote in Re: DENNIS X DENNIS:my parents are too amazing ;; sobs

d'aw xie xie ni ;Sng , waits for your awesome drawing :(

Aly wrote in Re: DENNIS X DENNIS:How cute. q.q
-tears up- -sniffsniff-

ty Pancham;VVP

Couture wrote in Re: DENNIS X DENNIS:Kawaii-desu neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm proud of u son hugs you both

tgfcoder wrote in Re: DENNIS X DENNIS:So cute ;LuvUP

Thanks JordanxGabster, and also your grandson has grown! ;Heat

;Sob
50   Top

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » February 15th, 2015, 1:33 pm

So kawaii. What's his name?
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

Gabzmademe
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Postby Gabzmademe » February 15th, 2015, 2:11 pm

Couture wrote in Re: DENNIS X DENNIS:So kawaii. What's his name?

No name..help me out ;Bawl

;Sob

lisachu

Postby lisachu » February 15th, 2015, 2:23 pm

aye qtpies ;CuteP
Kane is the zui bangest! ;LuvUP

♡ 27.11.2014 ♡

Next

Return to Relationships