by Couture
Make your relationship threads here!

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Jordan ღ Gabz

Postby Couture » August 15th, 2014, 10:56 am

I'm surprised we haven't posted our love story (guess it's because at the time, most of our close friends already knew how it happened.) Well now I want to share it with everyone! It's going to be pretty long so I'm sorry. I tried to cut it down as much as I could while still leaving in a good amount of details. I hope you enjoy♥.

I remember spotting Jordan posting on redbana forums, never saw him in game really. He would always be helping people with their technical problems when their audi patchers would mess up. I also watched his Vlogs that he would post every now and then. The first time I heard his voice, I was in love haha. I thought he had the sexiest voice on the face of the planet. Although, never really saw what he looked like since in most of his videos, you only see his neck and arms (like his beat rush tutorials lol). After a while, I started seeing him participate in beat rush tourny.

People would talk about how pro he was, and how fast he can ctrl spam, I was pretty amazed myself. We started talking more often and even added each other on facebook. We talked a lot while we were both going through University/College, I was usually busy being in class in the early morning starting at 7:50 am and was in school until about 3:30 pm--then I was off to work until 10-10:30 pm ;_;. I always found time to be on audi though lol. One day he asked me if I would like to skype with him...just him and I. I was so shocked and happy I fangirled so hard and had to tell all my besties on audi "OMFG tgfcoder WANTS TO TALK TO ME ON SKYPE!!!!11!!!!" (LOL). So we did just that. We started skyping every now and then.
[Reveal] Spoiler:
One of my happiest moments with Jordan LOL.

A about a year had passed and we hadn't talked much during that time since I was finishing up my studies, and so was he. By this time, I would tell him more about my personal problems with struggling to pay bills with the **** job i was working my ass off just to make minimum payments on everything. Sadly he had just gotten over his bad break up, and when we both came back to audition, my couple at the time broke our ring and so Jordan and I were both couple-less. We started flirting while he was on his girl account, but then went back to tgfcoder so we could talk in a private room. I had asked if he wanted to couple me so we can have rings again and he agreed to it. I had always had feelings for Jordan, but I admired from afar since I didn't think he'd like someone like me. One night when I told him I was close to giving my Main account away so I could quit, he talked me out if it and we began flirting some more. I eventually confessed to him how I've always had feelings for him and not many people knew about it--to my surprise...he had feelings for me as well. I wanted to be with him, be more than just friends but at first he seemed scared and so was I. We've both had awful LDR experiences, but decided to go on this little adventure together.
He megaed on audi for me to marry him in game--I have never been spammed with so many whispers in my life, "DID I MISS SOMETHING?!".
[Reveal] Spoiler:

A few days after we started dating officially, I had a terrible day at work and when I came home, I saw these on the dining table:
[Reveal] Spoiler:
Image Image

My mother was asking who they were from and I was like, "Ohhh someone ;Shy~". About a week passed and I wanted to tell my mother about his and my relationship. I was kind of scared to and didn't know how to tell her--sooooooI texted her one day while I was at work. She seemed to take it pretty well but made it sound like she wanted to sit me down with my dad and have this giant talk, which never happened xD. He continued to send me sweet little gifts and flowers just to show how much he loved me and no matter how far apart we are, we'll always be together.
[Reveal] Spoiler:
ImageImage

One day he told me that I should come visit him in Australia by the end of the year (it was April 2013 at the time). I thought he was crazy and joking...as the months went by, we saved up together and bought my plane ticket to go to Australia in Late August. I didn't make much so I only saved about $600 and he gave me the rest. We told my parents about how we wanted to stay together longer than just two weeks--lemme tell you my parents were not excited lol, especially when I told them about wanting to stay for a month. I didn't want to quit my job, but at a point I couldn't take the constant harassment that I got from my co-workers just because Jordan was so far away, the worst was this one guy would call me a terrible worker and call me an idiot for no reason. I have never cried so much from a job so often so, Jordan told me to quit and he would take care of me. So I did just that. I left my job, we extended my ticket to stay in Australia for 3 months. It was a bumpy ride waiting for December 29th to roll around. My parents skyped/web cammed with Jordan so they knew he was who he said he was and they would know what kind of person he is. My Mom and Dad switched off talking to him. When my Mother passed the headset to my dad, she sat next to me on my bed and goes, " I Love his voice !" and I was like IKR?! LOL.

December 29th finally came! And I was off to Australia! My poor Daddy told me, "I changed my mind, I don't want you to go :(.", I was like sorry Daddy, I want to ;-;.
It took about 23 hours of traveling to get to Melbourne, Victoria, Australia from Eugene, Oregon. Was a 13 hour flight just from San Francisco to Sydney, Left December 29th at 7:30 pm, and arrived at my Destination at about 11:30 am December 31st.
[Reveal] Spoiler:
^ Our first picture together ♥.

We went on a little vacation, just the two of us to Queensland for about a week. We left about 4:30 in the morning to catch an 8 am flight since we had to take the train to Southern Cross station, and take a airport shuttle to Melbourne Airport (20 minute ride). When we arrived in Queensland, we went straight to Dreamworld (an amusement park!) where we spent a good 4-5 hours there before being completely exhausted. had to ride the bus for about 45 min to get to the place we were going to stay at. When we arrived we threw ourselves on the bed for a few minutes before taking a shower and getting ready to go out and grab something for dinner. Jordan was spending a while in the bathroom so i was watching the news until he came out so i could do my make up and hair. I see out of the corner of my eye, he was coming toward me. He puts his hands around my waist, starts slow dancing with me, and saying things like "You know I love you with all my heart right?", I replied "Yessss...", so he says "And you know I want to always be able to take care of you?", "Mhm" i replied while blushing, he slowly gets down on one knee in front of me, pulls out the verragio ring box, and says "Gabby, will you marry me?". I was in shock and said, "Right now?!..but I don't have any make up on!", Jordan laughed and said "Yes, right now!". So I said "YES!!" jumping on him, and he fell backwards onto the bed ;Shy. We went to Movieworld which was another amusement park, and then a few days later went to Australia Zoo (Home of the crocodile hunter, Steve Irwin himself!). At the Australia Zoo we saw his Wife and Kids feeding the crocs and Bindi did this little performance before hand.
[Reveal] Spoiler:
ImageImage
My engagement ring and our matching promise rings ♥.

My time in Australia seemed to pass by very quickly but it was an amazing experience. After I came back to the US, I didn't know when I would see Jordan in person again. Luckily half way through my trip, Amazon had contacted him about wanting to interview him in April. So April came around, he went to his interview in Brisbane (located in Queensland). A few days after his interview they contacted him saying they were offering him the position! I was so excited and proud of Jordan! We only had to wait about 3 more months to be together again which was such a blessing, now we get to be together for good. We will be getting married this spring, April 2015. We are both very excited and nervous, but so very glad we get to spend the rest of our lives together. It may sound cheesy but, it's thanks to Audition, we met by chance because we both had someone show us the game and got us into it.

Jordan if you are reading this, I know we have our ups and downs, and disagreements sometimes, but I will always be by your side no matter what comes our way. When you have a bad day, I will always be waiting for you to come home, arms open and lots of love to give. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you for who you are, and not what you make or what presents you buy me. I cannot wait until I become your wife. I love you Jordan David Trudgett♥.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).
50   Top

Trona
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: Jordan ღ Gabz

Postby Trona » August 15th, 2014, 11:06 am

Awww this story is so adorable. ;Love
I like all the pictures! Did you guys plan on wearing matching hello kitty shirts in your first picture?
Also Gabby, were you nervous at all about getting proposed to so quickly?
And if Jordan is reading this, were you nervous about proposing to Gabby or did you have it planned all along?

You guys are my favorite couple! JordanxGabby ;Love
50   Top

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » August 15th, 2014, 11:10 am

Trona wrote in Re: Jordan ღ Gabz:Awww this story is so adorable. ;Love
I like all the pictures! Did you guys plan on wearing matching hello kitty shirts in your first picture?
Also Gabby, were you nervous at all about getting proposed to so quickly?
And if Jordan is reading this, were you nervous about proposing to Gabby or did you have it planned all along?

You guys are my favorite couple! JordanxGabby ;Love

Yeah, we wanted matching couple shirts to wear while I was visiting (: they came 1 week before I was suppose to leave which was lucky. We were afraid they wern't going to be delivered in time (we had ordered them about 3-4 weeks prior to me leaving).
I wasn't nervous about getting proposed to, we kind of had it planned, but I just didn't know when to expect it to happen, he caught me totally off guard LOL. He however asked my parents himself if he had their "blessing" to do so, and they said yes!

Thank you ;Shy!
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

Yao
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Yao » August 15th, 2014, 11:11 am

i loved reading this, wait, no i LOVE READING THIS. Such a heartwarming story ;LuvUP

i'm really happy that things have turned out like this for both of you!

Couture wrote in Jordan ღ Gabz:"Right now?!..but I don't have any make up on!"

i screamed at this part tbh
Keenu | Exhausted&iLikeLemons | Terribad
幸福是什么? MyAnimeList | ArtShoppe

kristen ashley
Scout
Scout

Postby kristen ashley » August 15th, 2014, 11:24 am

the ring das all im gunna say
Mouille Pluvieux Hella
50   Top

Llamas
Forum Council
Forum Council

Postby Llamas » August 15th, 2014, 11:25 am

THIS IS TOO CUTE AUGHHHH. So happy for you both ;Yay !!!!!
I really love this because it's what most people want and most people say oh LDR never works MOSTLY when it's meeting from a game. But it's really from two individuals working things out together and just making it happen!

Dying from the amount of cuteness ;Dzzy
llamas are love llamas are life
50   Top

Yao
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Yao » August 15th, 2014, 11:29 am

kristen ashley wrote in Re: Jordan ღ Gabz:the ring das all im gunna say

Keenu | Exhausted&iLikeLemons | Terribad
幸福是什么? MyAnimeList | ArtShoppe

Llamas
Forum Council
Forum Council

Postby Llamas » August 15th, 2014, 11:32 am

Yao wrote in Re: Jordan ღ Gabz:

And so Kris has been exposed LOL
llamas are love llamas are life

kristen ashley
Scout
Scout

Postby kristen ashley » August 15th, 2014, 11:32 am

Yao wrote in Re: Jordan ღ Gabz:

YAO PLS. LOL
Mouille Pluvieux Hella

Dawa
Forum Council
Forum Council

Postby Dawa » August 15th, 2014, 11:39 am

OMG THIS IS JUST TOO ADORABLE LIKE I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THE FEELS!!! I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU TWO ENDED UP TOGETHER! I just love how although LDR don't really work for some people, you two managed to stay strong and stay together. It's amazing how you two are together and I'm just so happy for you. ;CryP Crying tear of happiness right now. Jordan x Gabby all the way ;Love
매일매일이 Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V 반복되네
Call Me Your Lovely Pineapple
No I am not Spongebob's house
Bloody hell

Next

Return to Relationships