Veronica's & Kristen's storyyyy <3

by Veronicaa
Make your relationship threads here!

Veronicaa
Scout
Scout

Veronica's & Kristen's storyyyy <3

Postby Veronicaa » August 6th, 2014, 7:33 am

I honestly feel like Kristen and I meeting and ending up together was always meant to be. A lot of the things that happened prior to us meeting lead up to our first Skype call. We both came back on audi after quitting for a while and ended up in the same fam. I remember trolling fams and trying out and passing reqs without subbing cause i was on a new acc LOL. But i knew the leader of RAWRx so i ended up joining for sure. I didn't know i was going to stay in the first place but did and i met Kristen through that fam. If i didn't get banned on my main acc (OprahWinfrey) i wouldn't have rejoined on a new acc, wouldn't have joined RAWRx, and wouldn't have met Kristen, probably. One night the fam decided to have a Skype call, and this was on November 8th cause i was celebrating my birthday. Before this i never really had an interest in Kristen in anyway other than another fam member. So in this Skype call there were maybe 4 other people, but i only wanted to talk to Kristen cause i instantly got drawn into her voice and laugh. Like waw what a cutie *O*. I honestly expected this call to be boring af, everyone would be too shy to talk and it'll just be awkward. It was like that with the other people but not Kristen. We were talking like we did it every night. It was just so dlkfjghslkjhgdlkfjgh???? Like so much fun and comfortable like i didn't have to think or worry about what i would say. It was just so much fun talking to her and we JUST met each other and there was an instant connection. I've never felt this connection with anyone this quickly. I knew there was something about her that i would always try to get a hold of? IDK SHE WAS JUST SO CUTE AND SLKDJFGHSDLF... After that we had our own calls every night, we would talk to each other everyday during school and it was just all good from then on. It became obvious that we had feelings for each other.

Now for the otha nggas that got in the way. There was this one girl in the fam that i had a friend couple ring with that ended up having feelings for me the same time as Kristen. IDEK HOW but what ended up happening was one night when Kristen and I were having our one on one talks on audi, KRISTEN INVITED HER INTO THE ROOM??!? Then it got all awkward from there cause they would both hint to me that they liked me and what not, in front of each other. I eventually had to choose one of them cause i did start to have feelings for both of them too. So i dropped the other girl and kept Kristen, i was already leaning more towards her and this other girl literally came out of no where with her feelings.

NOW the other ngga that got in the way. There was this boy that lived hella close to me. We've been friends for a while way back then on audi. We would always talk for a few days and all of a sudden stop, but i knew i had a thing for him and there was some sort of feelings happening there. It never got anywhere though. What happened was that we started to talk again and the feelings came back. So i got confused, i thought i liked Kristen a lot but i also liked him. I didn't know what to do cause i knew that Kristen lived so far (she's in Cali and im in Toronto) and this boy was right here. So i obviously weighed out the possibilities. Maybe it was the chance to take to finally get something from the boy instead of this long distance fling that just started for a few weeks. I drifted away from Kristen and tried to get things working with the boy. I stayed off of audi, off of skype, snapchat, league, tumblr, pretty much everything where i would see Kristen. This went on for about a week but then i realized that it's Kristen, that's it, it was Kristen. I missed her and all i wanted was to hear her, so i came back to her hoping she'd take me back and she did. I dropped the boy that was literally outside my door to try things out with this new and amazing girl that was thousands of miles away

We went back to our routine of talking all day erday. She would wake up at 3:50 am pst just to say good morning before i went to school and even stay up later than her usual. When Christmas break came around we had all day to spend time with each other and it was good all the time and it never got old or boring, we were on calls 24/7 and i never got tired of her. YO I WAS REALLY FEELING THIS GIRL FOREALS. I started up a guy account so i could marry her and it all got even better since then. I remember we had our first fight on New Years Eve during and after one of our love parties. It was pretty bad, we both got really angry with each other. I got really nervous because i had planned to ask her to be my girlfriend officially on New Years day, right when the clocks hit 12. But we were fighting and she wasn't feeling me so... i got nervous. I took my chance and still sent her the letter i had prepared and she obviously said yes hehehuahe. das it the end
they lived happily eva aftah

Last edited by Veronicaa on August 6th, 2014, 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Minou | Chatte ♥ | Impose
OprahWinfrey | BarackObama | Alpha
50   Top

Chippi
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Veronica's & Kristen's storyyyy

Postby Chippi » August 6th, 2014, 7:39 am

help this is so cute
i can't <3 <3 <3

Don't try and fit into the crowd; you'll regret it, trust me.

Pose
Champion
Champion

Postby Pose » August 6th, 2014, 7:40 am

Oh god....I'm tearing up

THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL ;Bawl ;Bawl ;Bawl
Image~ •○☼ OCTOPI FAM ☼○• ~Image

○ You wish you were us ○

Chippi
Hatchling
Hatchling

Postby Chippi » August 6th, 2014, 7:41 am

Pose wrote in Re: Veronica's & Kristen's storyyyy:Oh god....I'm tearing up

THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL

why can't we be like that ;Hmph

jkjk LOL

Don't try and fit into the crowd; you'll regret it, trust me.

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Postby Aly » August 6th, 2014, 7:41 am

That was very beautiful!
Gees, I'm such a slow reader and I just woke up. LOL.

BUT I TOOK THE TIME TO READ IT.
It was so long. q_q

But yes, it was very beautiful.
I'm happy for you! <3

kristen ashley
Scout
Scout

Postby kristen ashley » August 6th, 2014, 7:44 am

:D
Mouille Pluvieux Hella

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » August 6th, 2014, 7:53 am

So adorable♥. I'm happy you guys wound up together ;Nml. (OOOH You're OprahWinfrey LOL! Wow, I use to see you around all the time!)
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).
50   Top

Intentional
Forum Council
Forum Council

Postby Intentional » August 6th, 2014, 8:30 am

Awwww you guuuuuys ;LuvUP took forever to read that BUT YES IT WAS BEAUTIFUL ;CryP
zayrah.0besity.Intentional
zachary
vii.xxvii.MMxiii
;Lttr

May

Postby May » August 6th, 2014, 8:39 am

cute. ^^
Ich bin Deutsch.
Verneige mich!
Nur ein Scherz...

;GrinP

Grace
Scout
Scout

Postby Grace » August 6th, 2014, 8:49 am

That's adorable! It's so nice how people who are meant to be end up together! :D
Infinities | ♥ | Prestige

Next

Return to Relationships