The Panda&The Bear ღ

by Aly
Make your relationship threads here!

Victory

Re: The Panda&The Bear ღ

Postby Victory » February 27th, 2014, 2:31 pm

Aly wrote in Re: The Panda&The Bear ღ:Well.
We don't play much. Not much at all. I do garden, but not so much. Just planted yesterday night after 3 days lol. I've been getting lazy lately... ;YawnP
So basically not much is happening. We're around... 48k hearts. It might be possible that MAX could be around 2-3 months maybe? Unless you want to garden for me.. xD
I'm getting a laptop. Maybe then I can become a garden hoar again like I use to be.
Stay up all night doing the damn garden. How fun is that. Alwaysalwaysalways.

WARNING: Do not click if you don't speak German. Dies ist Deutsch. Mainly for May, Bryan, etc.
Wohlauf,
Wir ausführen nicht Stück menge. Nicht menge überhaupt. Ich ausführen Garten, aber nicht soviel. Eben gesteckt gestern Nacht hinter 3 Tage. Ich habe gewesen bekommen faul in der letzten Zeit. So grundsätzlich nicht menge ist Ereignis. Wir sind herum. 48k Herzen. Es könnte sein möglich jene MAX kann sein herum 2-3 Monate vielleicht? Wenn nicht Sie wollt zu Garten als mich. Ich bin bekommen ein laptop. Vielleicht derzeitig ich könnt kleiden ein Garten Hure wieder gefällt ich Verwendung zu sein. Aufbleiben alle Nacht tuend die verdammen Garten. Wie Spaß ist jene. Allemal allemal allemal xD.

that's a lot of work. & is audi even worth that much work tho

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Postby Aly » February 28th, 2014, 6:25 am

Victory wrote in Re: The Panda&The Bear ღ:
Aly wrote in Re: The Panda&The Bear ღ:Well.
We don't play much. Not much at all. I do garden, but not so much. Just planted yesterday night after 3 days lol. I've been getting lazy lately... ;YawnP
So basically not much is happening. We're around... 48k hearts. It might be possible that MAX could be around 2-3 months maybe? Unless you want to garden for me.. xD
I'm getting a laptop. Maybe then I can become a garden hoar again like I use to be.
Stay up all night doing the damn garden. How fun is that. Alwaysalwaysalways.

WARNING: Do not click if you don't speak German. Dies ist Deutsch. Mainly for May, Bryan, etc.
Wohlauf,
Wir ausführen nicht Stück menge. Nicht menge überhaupt. Ich ausführen Garten, aber nicht soviel. Eben gesteckt gestern Nacht hinter 3 Tage. Ich habe gewesen bekommen faul in der letzten Zeit. So grundsätzlich nicht menge ist Ereignis. Wir sind herum. 48k Herzen. Es könnte sein möglich jene MAX kann sein herum 2-3 Monate vielleicht? Wenn nicht Sie wollt zu Garten als mich. Ich bin bekommen ein laptop. Vielleicht derzeitig ich könnt kleiden ein Garten Hure wieder gefällt ich Verwendung zu sein. Aufbleiben alle Nacht tuend die verdammen Garten. Wie Spaß ist jene. Allemal allemal allemal xD.

that's a lot of work. & is audi even worth that much work tho

I know.
I barely even play Audition anymore anyway... ;YawnP

Main thing was is that I completed the E2.
So... 100% on story again ;Yay

Bryan

Postby Bryan » February 28th, 2014, 6:44 am

Grats for completing story :3
Hm.. I agree with Anna. This does seem a little too much work for a game anyway.. o-o

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Postby Aly » February 28th, 2014, 6:58 am

I know.. He was honestly telling me and telling me last night that just playing a game is stupid.
He told me that this one girl liked him and he liked that girl, and all he did was focus on the game..
Then he though "omg what have I done..", it made me think..

Is it worth it? Is it worth losing your boyfriend? The one you love? The one you later plan to have a family with and marry?
"It's not just plans. It will become a real thing."

"Maybe for a year or so, you'd be happy.. But then later in life you'll be lonely and think ' what have I done!? ' "
He kept telling me about this. It seriously made me think so much... Made me say to myself: "What am I doing!? I can't become addicted again... I need to stop. He might be here next month and I wont be able to get on Audition in the first place ever again.."
If this is the case.. I need to stop. I am lucky to have him. I give him no attention anymore. Barley any attention. Most of my attention involves the game. Me focusing on the game and only the game.

Today was suppose to be a fun day though. I'm getting 50k cash on AuditionSEA. :/
Stop wasting money, Aly... You're going to regret it soon anyway!
I should really save for other things.
For when I'm older, for school, for other things..

Somebody teach me how to not be addicted to Audition anymore!?
How to focus on him more!?
How to prove to him that I do not shiet on his feelings!?
;CryP

Victory

Postby Victory » February 28th, 2014, 12:48 pm

Aly wrote in Re: The Panda&The Bear ღ:I know.. He was honestly telling me and telling me last night that just playing a game is stupid.
He told me that this one girl liked him and he liked that girl, and all he did was focus on the game..
Then he though "omg what have I done..", it made me think..

Is it worth it? Is it worth losing your boyfriend? The one you love? The one you later plan to have a family with and marry?
"It's not just plans. It will become a real thing."

"Maybe for a year or so, you'd be happy.. But then later in life you'll be lonely and think ' what have I done!? ' "
He kept telling me about this. It seriously made me think so much... Made me say to myself: "What am I doing!? I can't become addicted again... I need to stop. He might be here next month and I wont be able to get on Audition in the first place ever again.."
If this is the case.. I need to stop. I am lucky to have him. I give him no attention anymore. Barley any attention. Most of my attention involves the game. Me focusing on the game and only the game.

Today was suppose to be a fun day though. I'm getting 50k cash on AuditionSEA. :/
Stop wasting money, Aly... You're going to regret it soon anyway!
I should really save for other things.
For when I'm older, for school, for other things..

Somebody teach me how to not be addicted to Audition anymore!?
How to focus on him more!?
How to prove to him that I do not shiet on his feelings!?
;CryP

wow O_O.
& just uninstall audi and think about how your going to get thro the sat/act if you're taking it to go to college , it'll take up like 99% of your time man

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Postby Aly » February 28th, 2014, 12:53 pm

I don't even know what to do anymore.. ;CryP

Victory

Postby Victory » February 28th, 2014, 3:59 pm

Aly wrote in Re: The Panda&The Bear ღ:I don't even know what to do anymore.. ;CryP

just do whatever u feel like doing LOL

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Postby Aly » March 3rd, 2014, 6:17 am

Victory wrote in Re: The Panda&The Bear ღ:
Aly wrote in Re: The Panda&The Bear ღ:I don't even know what to do anymore.. ;CryP

just do whatever u feel like doing LOL

It's complicated though.
Seriously it really is. LOL.

May

Postby May » March 3rd, 2014, 6:36 am

Erik?
Ich bin Deutsch.
Verneige mich!
Nur ein Scherz...

;GrinP

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Postby Aly » March 3rd, 2014, 6:39 am

May wrote in Re: The Panda&The Bear ღ:Erik?

._.
Ja, aber ich bin nicht ängstlich bei ihm.
Dieses Nähgarn ist nicht einmal bei ihm. LOL.

(Yeah, but I am not worried about him.
This thread is not even about him. LOL.)

PreviousNext

Return to Relationships