by Ehdorkable
Well-wishing threads go here.

Ehdorkable
Scout
Scout

Happy Birthday $hae(~◕ヮ◕)~*:・゚✧

Postby Ehdorkable » December 18th, 2014, 9:13 pm

Our little sprinkle of rainbow

I had a bombing beginning of thread for you, but then there was an error... So everything was deleted. And this is why you always plan ahead..

Please note: Those who are easily blinded, please read the following thread in the spoiler below. The following thread will be incredibly colourful (I hope)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Reveal] Spoiler: Easier to read thread
Happy birthday from all your friends at Terribad! (19/12/2014). Although your fears of losing us has been quite strong lately, we'd be with you this fantastic Friday to celebrate your leaving of teenagehood. From all of us, happy 31st birthday!

What a strange, group of friends brought together through Badass & Kickass's repetitive experience spamming which led us to today. Then again, I think our constant spamming is where we get a chance to learn more about one another! You can say that you brought us a very colourful light, that blinded us at first sight.I think we should all invest into sunglasses this year tbh.

I hope what they say is true, the older people become the wiser they are. Perhaps your age guessing game will get better overtime. But don't worry we'd all be here to make fun of you til that day actually arrives.
You haven't asked for anything this year, and to make sure that wish is still fulfilled instead we shall just express the love we all have your rainbow walking self through words. But then again, you were always a visual person so... Here is a compiled list of GIFs from Terribad. Guess who supplied which GIF!!

Please enjoy this yummy cake, we've all made for you:

Btw please avoid the kitchen at all costs and we made you pizza too.

I promise you the whole oven is clean

Jokes aside, We hope you have an amazing, fun-filled colourful birthday

-Corny Btchacho Moment-
Hola my Btchcaho,
Happy 20th birthday!!! (19/12/2014) <- & Yes the date is right!! Please (12/19/2014) my butt!!!

You've reached adulthood ;Yay Time to turnt it up for your 20th birthday. Jokes don't do that. I can barely handle your craziness as is, imagine when you are actually high/drunk o-o. Then again, I think the drinks probably have the same effect as sugar does to you. Thenk you for always being there for me, yet not there o-o. You can say you've quietly supported me through my roller coaster of life. For this birthday, you've asked for your birthday, but I think you already have what you want (us) ;Sng Anyways, enjoy your comic sans thread ^_^
-Yours Truly,
Btchacho

Happy birthday from all your friends at Terribad! (19/12/2014). Although your fears of losing us has been quite strong lately, we'd be with you this fantastic Friday to celebrate your leaving of teenagehood. From all of us, happy 31st birthday!

What a strange, group of friends brought together through Badass & Kickass's repetitive experience spamming which led us to today. Then again, I think our constant spamming is where we get a chance to learn more about one another! You can say that you brought us a very colourful light, that blinded us at first sight.I think we should all invest into sunglasses this year tbh.

I hope what they say is true, the older people become the wiser they are. Perhaps your age guessing game will get better overtime. But don't worry we'd all be here to make fun of you til that day actually arrives.

You haven't asked for anything this year, and to make sure that wish is still fulfilled instead we shall just express the love we all have your rainbow walking self through words. But then again, you were always a visual person so... Here is a compiled list of GIFs from Terribad. Guess who supplied which GIF!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please enjoy this yummy cake, we've all made for you:

Btw please avoid the kitchen at all costs and we made you pizza too.

I promise you the whole oven is clean

Jokes aside, We hope you have an amazing, fun-filled colourful birthday

-Corny Btchacho Moment-
Hola my Btchcaho,
Happy 20th birthday!!! (19/12/2014) <- & Yes the date is right!! Please (12/19/2014) my butt!!!

You've reached adulthood ;Yay Time to turnt it up for your 20th birthday. Jokes don't do that. I can barely handle your craziness as is, imagine when you are actually high/drunk o-o. Then again, I think the drinks probably have the same effect as sugar does to you. Thenk you for always being there for me, yet not there o-o. You can say you've quietly supported me through my roller coaster of life. For this birthday, you've asked for your birthday, but I think you already have what you want (us) ;Sng Anyways, enjoy your comic sans thread ^_^
-Yours Truly,
Btchacho
Credit to Kelly
"Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's undeniable" - Prince Noctis
Angle [Terribad]
Irrefutable <Zero>
Vengeance
100   Top

Badass
Junior Warden
Junior Warden

Re: Happy Birthday $hae(~◕ヮ◕)~*:・゚✧

Postby Badass » December 18th, 2014, 9:22 pm

BYE @ 31 LMFAO (wave) quynh ;Sprs.

i love you guys ;Sad!!!! Thank you so so much ^u^ it means a lot to me,really. ^_^ just wait until im 21 LMAO ;Sprs omg
Badass Kickass ♥ 1,000,000+/2M
"It's like we're 2 seeds in the same pot, we g r o w together"
;Flwr εїзHOURLY GARDEN GUIDE HEREεїз ;Flwr
50   Top

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » December 18th, 2014, 9:44 pm

Lmao! That was a lot of fun to read! Happy birthday little Shae-bell! May you have a wonderful day, and hope you get everything you wished for! I will now bestow the birthday icon upon you ;waves wand~
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).
50   Top

Conflicted
Scout
Scout

Postby Conflicted » December 18th, 2014, 9:50 pm

happy birthday ;Bday ;Blln !
ign: Indulgent
fam: Lascivious∞
profile creds: Halloween

Kickass
Scout
Scout

Postby Kickass » December 18th, 2014, 10:02 pm

Happy birthday Shae! / the many time I'll say it today.

On this glorious day, you were brought into this world to bring peace, fun and enjoyment out of people including me, now it's time for you to receive it.

Today will only be about you! So relax and enjoy today ;Grin

You should check your giftbox on Audition. Only part 1/20 lol :)
Sup?
AAU:Kickass
Badass ;Lttr 1,000,000+/2M

Dawa
Forum Council
Forum Council

Postby Dawa » December 18th, 2014, 10:11 pm

Edit:
Dear Shae,

Omg, Shae, you're finally 20! You've probably reached that point in your life where you start to feel a tad bit old but you'll always be young in my eyes *-*
I remember when we first met actually. Or at least I think this was when we first met. You were exp spamming and I was like 'Hey girl let me help you I got no life" and I bet you were like "Oh sure thanks LOL *-*"
So I guess it may have started out like that and I was like a stander that was available at the time so yea glad I could help you ouo
Anyways, then on the forums I was like looking through posts and saw the Terribad thread, and in my mind I was thinking "They seem like fun I wanna join" so I did and you waved at me like this
So then like I joined you guys on an alt and we became friends on skype and I'm glad I met you
Moving on, Shae, you're a great person to be friends with and I'm so glad that we met still, despite how awkward and weird I may have seemed to you
You're so funny and brighten up our chat with your enthusiasm and willpower, all while making us smile
I can't imagine a day without you being there for every single one of us to be honest, it's just become a part of our daily lives and tasks to entertain you and vice versa
Not only that, you're sweet when you want to be and care for us all, which I think makes me look at you like a mother sometimes, but don't worry I still love you
No other Shae could ever replace you! Nobody in the world would be able to, na-ah.
Anyways, you've been a great friend to me and I just want to wish you happy birthday!!
So now insert some horrible singing here and everybody doing the caramelldansen
Now don't forget to eat your cake and open lots of presents!! I hope you recieve lots of love as well <3
And with that I salute you off with various gifs now
-Dahlia <3

Your cakes
You eating your cakes
Your gifts
Your other gifts
Your hug when you get your gifts
Your random gif

;CuteP ;Crkr ;Blln ;Bday HAPPY ;Love BIRTHDAY ;Love SHAE ;Bday ;Blln ;Crkr ;CuteP
Last edited by Dawa on December 18th, 2014, 11:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
매일매일이 Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V 반복되네
Call Me Your Lovely Pineapple
No I am not Spongebob's house
Bloody hell

Llamas
Forum Council
Forum Council

Postby Llamas » December 18th, 2014, 11:18 pm

;Lttr HAPPY BIRTHDAYSHAEEE ;Lttr
HERE'S A CAKE FOR YOU ;CuteP
LOL jk

ok ok ;Grin This one is really for you

My strawberry tho ;Look

hehe Love you shaee, hope you have a wonderful birthday. Here's you're cake you've been awaiting ;Sng ...

Eat it like you love it oki?

;Bday nomnomnomnomnom ;Bday

;Crkr NOW WE ALL SING AND DANCE ;Crkr
♬(ノ*゚ー゚)ノ (ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ \(^▽^@)ノ
\(゚ー゚\) ♪(┌・。・)┌ ヽ(・ω・ゞ)
ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ ヽ(^‥^=ゞ) 〜(^∇^〜) ヽ(´Д`)人(´Д`)人(´Д`)ノ〜♪
〜( ̄△ ̄〜) ♬ 。(⌒∇⌒。) ♬( ノ^ω^)ノ゚
(〜^∇^)〜 (〜 ̄△ ̄)〜 (。⌒∇⌒)。
₍₍ ◝(・ω・)◟ ⁾⁾ ((┌|o^▽^o|┘))♪ (*ノ´□`)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬

┗( ^o^)┛≡┏( ^o^)┓≡┗( ^o^)┛

@ spoiler nor cooperating with me for some reason so if someone can do it for me that'd be a great halp ;Lttr
llamas are love llamas are life

De-OK-Manz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby De-OK-Manz » December 19th, 2014, 3:51 am

this won't be long because I'm not so fond of cheesy stuff so here ya go:
[Reveal] Spoiler:
Image Image Image Image
hearts for shae
Image Image
dancing party with shae
Image Image Image Image
eyy, let's go celebrate by goin' clubbing
I think you're p sassy : ))))// natural royalty, 'ugh, don't touch me, you peasant' & 'get out of the way peasant'
Image Image Image
*disclaimer: gifs are not originally mine, some are re-sized, and two of them are especially made for shae.
[Reveal] Spoiler:
Wow, the most I've done for a birthday thread, haha I hope you like it!
Have a great Birthday, Shae! ;Up
Sorry, it's not much. : '(
queen
DEOKMAN & SEYEON
ARMY.

Marcin

Postby Marcin » December 19th, 2014, 4:28 am

Happy birthday, Shae ;LuvUP!
Always remember: Never accept the world as it appears to be.
Dare to see it, for what it could be.

Pose
Champion
Champion

Postby Pose » December 19th, 2014, 5:25 am

;Bday ;Blln HAPPY BIRTHDAY ;Blln ;Bday
Image~ •○☼ OCTOPI FAM ☼○• ~Image

○ You wish you were us ○

Next

Return to Birthdays / Celebrations