Mirai Nikki

by Gabzmademe
Discussions about Anime and Manga can go in here.

Gabzmademe
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Mirai Nikki

Postby Gabzmademe » June 18th, 2015, 10:37 am

My girlfriend mentions this anime to me all the time, but I never pay attention..thats bad I know ;Sob . Anyways I started watching this series and It was so intense, I actually fell in love with it. Apart from the random nudes, the story-line of this anime is oh so intriguing, makes you want more of it. Pretty much in summary, Yuno seems like a psycho, but there's more to her than that, and I guess you'd have to watch it to know more =]. btw, you really have to watch it carefully to fully understand it and engage in the anime (ya , i know sounds weird) , because I didn't and had to re-watch some episodes twice haha. Also, if you really like hardcore love, this anime is perfect ;VVP and no it isn't as lame as SAO haha.

[10:13 PM] dαisy: your voice..
[10:13 PM] dαisy: its the best sound ive heard
;Sob
50   Top

Victory

Re: Mirai Nikki

Postby Victory » June 18th, 2015, 6:26 pm

oh yes this anime, would totally recommend it to anyone looking for a good anime ;Sng
but like, there were soooo many parts that ticked me off
like how much of a poosi yuki was ;Mad
art was fab, voice actors were awesome, plot was okay didnt really think it would end like that though...
is it bad if i really liked yuno?
also loved minene, she was bad ass ;LuvUP
50   Top

Gabzmademe
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Postby Gabzmademe » June 18th, 2015, 9:14 pm

Victory wrote in Re: Mirai Nikki:oh yes this anime, would totally recommend it to anyone looking for a good anime ;Sng
art was fab, voice actors were awesome, plot was okay didnt really think it would end like that though...

Almost every one say Yukki is a lame o! I agree! but I'm glad at the end he was somewhat manly.. ;Spy. Yuno!! ;LuvUP
I assumed they will continue on in the future since they ended it with such a cliff hanger haha

;Sob

Michiyo
Junior
Junior

Postby Michiyo » June 18th, 2015, 11:47 pm

Gabzmademe wrote in Mirai Nikki:

My girlfriend mentions this anime to me all the time, but I never pay attention..thats bad I know ;Sob . Anyways I started watching this series and It was so intense, I actually fell in love with it. Apart from the random nudes, the story-line of this anime is oh so intriguing, makes you want more of it. Pretty much in summary, Yuno seems like a psycho, but there's more to her than that, and I guess you'd have to watch it to know more =]. btw, you really have to watch it carefully to fully understand it and engage in the anime (ya , i know sounds weird) , because I didn't and had to re-watch some episodes twice haha. Also, if you really like hardcore love, this anime is perfect ;VVP and no it isn't as lame as SAO haha.

omg omg omg i'm so glad you fell in love with it, husband!!
in fact, i was really excited when you started watching it and told me you liked it
you even like yuno!!!
honestly, i feel so understood ;Sob

i still don't know why i didn't remember the random nudes... but that's okay! like you said, apart from them, it's still a great story!

Victory wrote in Re: Mirai Nikki:oh yes this anime, would totally recommend it to anyone looking for a good anime ;Sng

not a bad thing at all. in fact, yuno is the best! ♥
minene's pretty awesome too
yuki................. he gains some points at the end

side note though.. i love your signature
horimiya horimiya horimiyaaaaaaaaaaaa

... although, i do prefer mirai nikki over horimiya ;Sob

Gabzmademe wrote in Re: Mirai Nikki:I assumed they will continue on in the future since they ended it with such a cliff hanger haha

i wish they would...... ;Sob
michiyo {} messiah;

Dennis wrote:Image

Gabzmademe
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Postby Gabzmademe » June 19th, 2015, 6:56 am

[Reveal] Spoiler:
Michiyo wrote in Re: Mirai Nikki:

in fact, i was really excited when you started watching it and told me you liked it
you even like yuno!!!

i still don't know why i didn't remember the random nudes... but that's okay! like you said, apart from them, it's still a great story!

[spoiler]like how much of a poosi yuki was ;Mad

Gabzmademe wrote in Re: Mirai Nikki:I assumed they will continue on in the future since they ended it with such a cliff hanger haha

I knew you would comment on her signature, dork ;Sng

;Sob

Elfire
Forum Council
Forum Council

Postby Elfire » June 19th, 2015, 12:41 pm

I never got into Mirai Nikki for one simple reason - I had read the manga before the show even started airing. I loved the manga, don't get me wrong, but when I tried to watch the series afterwards, it just didn't draw me in. Manga was totally badass though ;Sng
He's burned down many a bridge
And he's scared of walking in the dark
It hurts when the rain falls on his skin

Victory

Postby Victory » June 19th, 2015, 1:52 pm

you even like yuno!!!

ugh because of yuki my bby akise died ;CryP
but its okay.
kindof.

& ikr horimiyaaaaa ;LuvUP

Michiyo
Junior
Junior

Postby Michiyo » June 20th, 2015, 4:00 pm

Gabzmademe wrote in Re: Mirai Nikki:I knew you would comment on her signature, dork ;Sng

I couldn't resist LOL ;Sob

Elfire wrote in Re: Mirai Nikki:I never got into Mirai Nikki for one simple reason - I had read the manga before the show even started airing. I loved the manga, don't get me wrong, but when I tried to watch the series afterwards, it just didn't draw me in. Manga was totally badass though ;Sng

I usually watch a series before reading the manga (and I sort of feel like it's terrible because I feel like I'm missing out on a lot). I find that whenever I read the manga first, I get disappointed with the anime. As I read the manga, I'm able to compare interpretations and get an overall more in-depth look at the entire series. ;Up

... Plus it makes me happier to know that the series won't completely disappear after the last episode... It will live on through the manga! ;Sob

Victory wrote in Re: Mirai Nikki:
but its okay.
kindof.

Are you against Akise x Yuki then? All for Victory x Akise?
Even though Yuki was lame at first, I still think he and Yuno are perfect for each other.
Still, I found it hilarious when Yuno becamse upset that Akise kissed Yuki LOL
michiyo {} messiah;

Dennis wrote:Image

Victory

Postby Victory » June 20th, 2015, 5:15 pm

Gabzmademe wrote in Re: Mirai Nikki:I knew you would comment on her signature, dork ;Sng

I couldn't resist LOL ;Sob

Elfire wrote in Re: Mirai Nikki:I never got into Mirai Nikki for one simple reason - I had read the manga before the show even started airing. I loved the manga, don't get me wrong, but when I tried to watch the series afterwards, it just didn't draw me in. Manga was totally badass though ;Sng

I usually watch a series before reading the manga (and I sort of feel like it's terrible because I feel like I'm missing out on a lot). I find that whenever I read the manga first, I get disappointed with the anime. As I read the manga, I'm able to compare interpretations and get an overall more in-depth look at the entire series. ;Up

... Plus it makes me happier to know that the series won't completely disappear after the last episode... It will live on through the manga! ;Sob

Victory wrote in Re: Mirai Nikki:
but its okay.
kindof.

Are you against Akise x Yuki then? All for Victory x Akise?
Even though Yuki was lame at first, I still think he and Yuno are perfect for each other.
Still, I found it hilarious when Yuno becamse upset that Akise kissed Yuki LOL

everyone ship akise x victory ;Chr !!!!!!!!!
& ikr. yuno pls, i dont think yukis into that ;Hmph

TouchGeneration

Postby TouchGeneration » July 14th, 2015, 6:54 pm

LOL the main character only had one epic moment out of the entire series hahaha. ;Mkup

Return to Anime / Manga