[Duelyst] New turn-based strategy game in beta

by Maky
Discussion about any other games or gaming in general can go here!
Forum rules Tag your threads [Game Name] if applicable. Thank you :)

Maky

[Duelyst] New turn-based strategy game in beta

Postby Maky » November 26th, 2015, 1:19 am

I stumbled across this game watching one of my favorite League streamers, GoodGuyGarry and he was playing this instead of League. It looks real interesting. So I Googled it and decided to try it out myself. It has elements of Hearthstone but it is not a exact copy of HS with different cards/etc. It's a lot like the old school Fire Emblem games where you have to move a unit around on the playing field and the object is to kill the enemy general.
It's a really fun and easy to learn game. I just played my first 2 ranked games and won both of them ;Grin
If you wish to try it out, here is the link.

Once you install and launch and all is where you make your account. Once you make your account, feel free to add me (Maky) and we can play sometime. I hope to see some of you out here :)

As of right now I cannot find anyway to make the game a window so until then, it is fullscreen only.
Edit: To make it windowed press Ctrl + Shift + F

“I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.”
– Unknown

Pose
Champion
Champion

Re: [Duelyst] New turn-based strategy game in beta

Postby Pose » November 26th, 2015, 4:47 am

I tried this and DID NOT FIND IT EASY AT ALL I WANTED TO CRY ;CryP I HAD TO GET SOMEONE TO HELP ME DO THE DAMN TUTORIAL
Image~ •○☼ OCTOPI FAM ☼○• ~Image

○ You wish you were us ○

Maky

Postby Maky » November 26th, 2015, 8:33 am

Pose wrote in Re: [Duelyst] New turn-based strategy game in beta:
I tried this and DID NOT FIND IT EASY AT ALL I WANTED TO CRY ;CryP I HAD TO GET SOMEONE TO HELP ME DO THE DAMN TUTORIAL

Oh I forgot about the tutorial. LMao yeah it took me like 20mins but after that I found it pretty easy to play

“I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.”
– Unknown

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » November 26th, 2015, 11:54 am

Ooh looks pretty!
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

Return to All other games