[Guide] Touch *International*

by Couture
Discussion about any other games or gaming in general can go here!
Forum rules Tag your threads [Game Name] if applicable. Thank you :)

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

[Guide] Touch *International*

Postby Couture » February 8th, 2015, 1:45 am

Touch has become pretty popular here on tgforums so I figured there should be a guide since there is a LOT to learn on touch.

The first thing you'll notice once you get into the main game lobby is all these crazy icons all around the page!!
[Reveal] Spoiler:

☆Getting Started☆

[Reveal] Spoiler:

Top-Up: You can click 'Top Up' in game, or you can click top up using the website (I find the website easier to access the charge cash page which will ask you to log in, and you will see this under the banner. Click on ' Charge'.
You will then be directed to this page. This gives you all the options of payment they take. Maky tried topping up using offgamers, but turns out that it took over an hour for his cash to show up on his account. Normally I would choose Offgamers, but I use the last option on the list which is Payment Wall. It is the fastest and hassle-free way to charge (and yes, it's safe!). Jordan and I both use this method to charge cash :).

Shop: Shopping mall RC/CR are Cash (You get more than you purchase because of the VIP Rebates; CR is the rebate, like cash). Lucky Coin, I'm not sure what this is, or how you earn them, but I will update it once I find out. BRC (AKA BRRC) is like 'Beats/Den". Credits are mainly used to feed your baby. (You can use any of the other currency to feed your baby as well, along with sending flowers to friends/couples).

VIP: VIP is like your badge you wear for being a cash ***** (essentially lol). You get great rewards for buying cash though. By clicking VIP, you will be able to see the pages from VIP1- VIP20. The more you spend, the higher your VIP number will go up; will also give you bigger rebates to claim as well as more items that come along with your new VIP level. Here's where I am at at the moment:
[Reveal] Spoiler:

Game Lobby: Pretty self explanatory by the title. There are a few couple 'servers' you can be in though. Each server has a set maximum to how hard you can make song difficulties. Here are the servers: Beginner Lobby,Normal Lobby, Free Lobby, and Cross|Server Free Lobby.
Beginner Lobby: You can only play Level 1-2 songs (only available to play 6 songs).
Normal Lobby: Can play all songs but max difficulty is only lvl 3.
Free Lobby: Can play any song, on any level (1-7).
Cross|Server Free Lobby: This is the most populated server;Can play any song, on any level (1-7).

Egg: Pretty much is like a slot machine. You can purchase eggs in the shop with RC or BRC. You can win really rare items or motions. Most of the time I just get motions, so I hope you're luckier than I am xD.

Bag: This is where all your items are kept; clothes, eggs, motions, etc.

Social: Your buddy/friends list. To "add" someone, you right click them in a room, and click "Follow". The English is bad on here, so in the chat box it will say " [System] Already followed *insert ign here*", if they add you back, it will say " [System] *insert friend ign here* has followed you ". If the other person doesn't add you (or vice versa), they will show up under your (Fans) section of your buddy list.

Wedding: This is how you get married. First you couple, then you buy a ring for your partner as a 'token'. Then you make a room, right click on them and select 'Propose", then BAM...You're now married!! (The ring is in the shop, and can be bought with 1,000 RC. You can then spend 5k RC on the wedding, or use 5k credits ["beats"]). Best part, it doesn't take 5 days to get married and they allow gay marriage on this game ;VVP! **THIS IS IMPORTANT** When you are giving your partner the ring, it will ask you to set a password, this password is important because it will be your personal thing in order to gift things to other people to avoid getting hacked and someone trying to gift themselves things from your account, so I recommend you write it down.**

Mission: Your daily missions to earn credits and exp.

Community: This is where you can sign up to be in a guild (pretty much a FAM). I find being in the same room to add you to the guild is easier than trying to search for it. After being in a guild for one day, you can then do 'Sign-in' located in the bottom left of the guild window; it's basically attendance. You can also donate your Open Sesame items (you get from completing missions or you can buy in the shop). The open sesmeas are use to open up Challenge "Boss" levels. We haven't done one yet since the first one takes 500 of them to open ;Heat.

Rank: This shows you the ranks for people who have spent the most money on this game, to who has earned the highest achievement points.

Rewards: You can collect these once daily. You can claim each chest after completing the items on the list.

More Systems: This gives you a drop down men that looks like this. The first option is 'Social Center' which will display your Zodiac/Horoscope (and you can buy a neat little hand item if you really want to lol). Then it has a second tab that lets you search for people either by same "city" (city actually being Country), gender, age, etc..
Next one on the drop down menu is 'Exchange', which is pretty much a marketplace..sell/buy items. Yes, you can gift things to your friends!
Third on the list is TT-APR which is pretty much finding a tutor. You will end up getting a mission that tells you to find a tutor, but you don't really need to (i just find it awkward lol).
Last one is Lucky Lottery. Self-explanatory also; buy tickets (costs RC I believe) to earn a chance to win stuff.

Mail: It's your mail box where you will get Private Messages or notifications when your friends gift you things.

Help: A way to re-do the tutorial, or a few tips.

Settings: Basic needs, adjust game sound effects/music level, game set to window or full screen [located under display], set graphics from low-high, and saftey is pretty much changing your password.

Back Arrow Button: The way you exit rooms.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).
100   Top

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Re: [Guide] Touch *International*

Postby Couture » February 8th, 2015, 2:05 am

☆More Information☆
There are these icons located near the top left of the game: (Click me!)
Those are pretty much your x2 exp cards, upping chances to earn stars, etc..

Blue Stars are earned playing games, the arrows will show up on a star instead of a circle. Rarely, a gold star will appear. You use Blue Stars in 'Zodiac' to unlock permanent items as seen here. Gold Stars basically will be used as a way to spin a wheel to earn items/motions which you can activate by pressing the zodiac "Astrolabe" button in the top right of the zodiac page (there are a couple zodiac pages, but they do not have them all. So, don't be disappointed if you don't see your zodiac sign on there xD.

**Icons Described left-right**
Yayyyyy more buttons...I am missing one of them, but there will be another button on there which will give you daily rewards (from your very first day up until your 7th day, then once you collected all the prizes, it will disappear).

Monthy Card with Substantial Rebates: This contains a one time claim of an extra 3,000 CRs, but the second option, since you become a VIP, you get the chance to claim 200 CR everyday for a month.

Recharge: Can earn special items by charging cash/entering a code (not sure how the code one works).

Open Beta 9D Carnival: Complete the task described to claim the rewards. I'm not sure if this will end soon, or if it's on going, since I am close to the 9th day.

Claim BRCs: Free "beats" for leveling; shown here. How nice of them, it goes up until you hit Lvl. 50, how cute.

Activity: Pretty much the same as 'Recharge'.

☆Coupling☆

Right click a person in a room, and click on 'Lover'. Then they can do the same to you. ;VV

Marriage: You can get married, it's described more in the first post in case you skipped over it lol. You can get married as a straight/gay couple.
[Reveal] Spoiler:

^ You can find that in Shop> Love Tab (on the left side)> Item tab (right next to accessories) The plain platinum ring is your 'token' to propose to your lover.

Upgrading Rings: You upgrade your ring by collecting these lovely things. You can get these items from your love tree which you will be able to see after you are married by clicking on the 'Wedding" (Double heart icon in the top menu).
[Reveal] Spoiler:

You can harvest 3 of the heart fruits a day (I suggest harvesting them one at a time using the "Advanced RVC", instead of all three at once, you will have a chance to get more 'hearts of sweetness' than just one. Advanced RVC used Cash, just a heads up. ) If you harvest all 3 at once using the No RVC button, not sure if it really decreases how many hearts of sweetness, but you will get at least one for sure.

Lvl 1-5: You need x4 hearts of sweetness to go up one level. A nice tip is, once you reach level 4, you can go to the shop and buy the feather and you will need 10 of them (x10 = 1,000 cash) to upgrade to ring level 5.

Lvl 5-10 (?): I am currently on Lvl 6 so I will update this once I get to the third ring.

Babies: You don't have to have a couple/be married to have a baby. Once you do get married though, your couple becomes the mother/father of your child and vice versa.

tl;dr
Play the game and figure it out yourself, or I can try and help you while playing LOL.

Since I can't make another post, I'll put it into here. If you have any questions/anything to add to the guide, feel free to write it in this thread and I will add it to my post as soon as I can. Thanks guys and I hope you found this useful--it's hell trying to learn it on your own haha.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

50   Top

Marcin

Postby Marcin » February 8th, 2015, 6:28 am

Dats my bae ;Love.
Always remember: Never accept the world as it appears to be.
Dare to see it, for what it could be.
50   Top

Pose
Champion
Champion

Postby Pose » February 8th, 2015, 6:49 am

-dls 3claws-
Image~ •○☼ OCTOPI FAM ☼○• ~Image

○ You wish you were us ○
50   Top

Maky

Postby Maky » February 8th, 2015, 9:01 am

Oh man, I was furious when my cash didn't show up! ;Fury ;Chr

“I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.”
– Unknown
50   Top

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » February 8th, 2015, 12:45 pm

Marcin wrote in Re: [Guide] Touch *International*:

Dats my bae ;Love.

WAAAAH SAILOR MOON GIF ;LuvUP!!

Thanks guys ;Cry I was working on this at like 1am haha.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Postby Aly » February 10th, 2015, 7:57 am

Nice guide, Gabby. :'3

Maky

Postby Maky » February 10th, 2015, 8:19 am

10/10 would play

“I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.”
– Unknown

Badass
Junior Warden
Junior Warden

Postby Badass » February 17th, 2015, 10:45 am

Wooo thanks. Great guide so far :)!
Badass Kickass ♥ 1,000,000+/2M
"It's like we're 2 seeds in the same pot, we g r o w together"
;Flwr εїзHOURLY GARDEN GUIDE HEREεїз ;Flwr

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » February 17th, 2015, 1:31 pm

Let me know is any of the image links happen to not work (and which pic/description it belongs to) anymore and I will try and fix them asap ;VV!
Gabzie ♥ Jordan

Next

Return to All other games