It's Okay to be Ugly ft. San E - Nuol

by De-OK-Manz
Discuss and share music here.

De-OK-Manz
Wanderer
Wanderer

It's Okay to be Ugly ft. San E - Nuol

Postby De-OK-Manz » September 9th, 2014, 3:23 pm

Plastic surgery is very popular in South Korea so young female teens feel obligated to get themselves fixed because everyone else does. If you don't fix yourself, you'll probaby be an outcast or you'll feel like killing yourself. The most common surgeries in Korea are double eye-lids and nose. That's why Korean idols are so pretty and look so similar to each other. orz Not all of them go under the knife tho. Anyway, from what I've heard, workplaces in Korea hire people solely based on appearance. People are required to attach a photo of themselves with their resumes. PS everywhere ; ; and with technology nowadays, you could fix your whole appearance...

TD;LR dont wanna go off-track, it's a great song with meaningful lyrics. wanted to share : )
to conclude, it's okay to be ugly kkkkk and society gives so much pressure
im ugly 2 so its ok!!
queen
DEOKMAN & SEYEON
ARMY.

Nerd
Traveller
Traveller

Re: It's Okay to be Ugly ft. San E - Nuol

Postby Nerd » September 9th, 2014, 4:03 pm

omg first off, i love san e. and yes plastic surgery is a huge deal in south korea. they do it so often that it's pretty normal for everyone to do it... the literal translation in korean isn't plastic surgery but rather like... reforming surgery (?) i guess. they don't find it bad and it's just a way of becoming prettier so why not
aestivate x lena | terribad

De-OK-Manz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby De-OK-Manz » September 9th, 2014, 4:30 pm

Nerd wrote in Re: It's Okay to be Ugly ft. San E - Nuol:omg first off, i love san e. and yes plastic surgery is a huge deal in south korea. they do it so often that it's pretty normal for everyone to do it... the literal translation in korean isn't plastic surgery but rather like... reforming surgery (?) i guess. they don't find it bad and it's just a way of becoming prettier so why not
san e is love!!! he's so dorky LOL

ya, reforming surgery is the literal translation : ) I do agree with you. I don't mind people going under the knife to look more beautiful, that's totally fine. You're able to do whatever you like with your body and face. But for young teens/kids that are desperate to do reforming surgery is a bit excessive : ( Although during the adolescent years, most teens are paranoid about their appearance and how they would fit in a certain group.

I would also like to add that plastic surgery/reforming surgery can absolutely change a person's life in a good way. It can make them feel better about themselves and boost their confidence while going out. There's this show in Korea called "Gangnam Style Top Plastic Surgery" about makeovers that my friend showed me. It's pretty interesting and how amazing the makeovers are, I guessss...

anyway, korean female idols are so pretty, can't stop admiring their beauty ; ;
holy most I ever typed on this forum, maybe I should have posted the thread under off-topic instead of its sub-topic...
queen
DEOKMAN & SEYEON
ARMY.

Nerd
Traveller
Traveller

Postby Nerd » September 9th, 2014, 5:13 pm

LOOOOL well yea. some people are just too crazy about plastic surgery and i think there should be a limit to ruining their face... i don't mind if they touch it up and make it look better because it honestly will bring you a better life, but doing too much to your face is not ok.
but anyways the song has great meaning and i think all people out there should listen to this and boost their self-confidence up
aestivate x lena | terribad

Quyenei
Junior
Junior

Postby Quyenei » September 10th, 2014, 6:59 pm

No one is ugly but no one has an 'ugly' appearance but some people have ugly personality which should be more important than beauty. You were born with that face so why change it for what you think is better. i hate how people judge themselves and other people.

quyen | seoulmate ♥

lilyyx3

Postby lilyyx3 » September 12th, 2014, 4:29 pm

This is such an inspiring song. I think I just found my new favorite song

GOLDEN
Traveller
Traveller

Postby GOLDEN » September 12th, 2014, 4:34 pm

this song is deep

Return to Music