[Community Event] So Kawaii!

by tgfcoder
All events including forum, community and in-game events (Audition, LoL, etc.) are here.

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator
Owner and Creator of Tgforums

[Community Event] So Kawaii!

Postby tgfcoder » May 25th, 2013, 1:43 am

chibi by 銀Silver

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Event Is Over
Click here to see the winners: Winners & Event Final Post

Facebook Album Link: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 011&type=1

Submissions:
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone!

Here is another artistic event for you artists out there! Your job is to create a really cute drawing based on Audition characters. You can draw, paint, and colour to your heart's content as long as it is your own work.

The image should feature no more than 3 characters, and should not include textures, backgrounds or images that have been simply ripped off the Internet, you need to do all the work yourself! ;CuteP On top of that, you cannot submit an image you have made previously, it has to be drawn specifically for this event.

Judging criteria

The judging criteria is... insanely cute/kawaii pictures! There definitely needs to be an Awwww factor. You can choose to draw boys or girls, and skin colour of your choice (based on the games skin colours) with no penalty. It is up to you to pick an outfit from the Shopping Mall and apply that to your character. Pose is completely up to you.

Colouring is not necessary but it is definitely an advantage!

Event mechanics

The event will begin on the 1st of June and will last until the 20th of June (about 3 weeks.) Of course, there's nothing stopping you getting ideas and such now, but the days leading up to the event will give you time to ask questions and get friends to join and give time to edit the event if necessary before submissions are opened.

Submissions should be posted in this thread, by the artist who is entering. All participants must have a valid Tgforums account. Registration takes about 5 seconds, go on! You can submit up to 3 entries, and you may edit them at any time before the event closes.

A panel of judges will then allocate points to the entries, which gives you a base score. Then, the images will be posted to the TGForums Facebook page for voting where you should get your friends to vote for your work. These votes count as small bonus points which go on top of your base score. So even if you don't want to bug your friends on Facebook, you should still enter!

Voting ends June 30, and the winners will be announced on July 1.

Rules

No posting for friends
Image must be G rated (All Audition outfits are considered G-rated.)
Plagiarism will lead to disqualification:

If it infringes on copyright I may not accept the submission, however I will let you know and you may edit it so that it is okay before the end of the due date. This is simply so that if the images are used elsewhere, there is no copyright issue. You may use brushes, textures, and images that are available to use explicitly for the purposes of making art, but taking other people's pre-made art as a substantial part of your own is considered bad form and will be disqualified. A rain texture is completely fine.

Please ask if any rules are unclear.

Prizes

1st Prize: 20,000 Bana Cash (or equivalent prize)
2nd Prize: 10,000 Bana Cash (or equivalent prize)
3rd Prize: 5,000 Bana Cash (or equivalent prize)

Highest voted image that didn't get into top 3: 5,000 Bana Cash (or equivalent prize)

* Equivalent prize can be League of Legends points (if applicable) or PayPal purchase. Bana Cash will be delivered as UGC code. Prizes may be split e.g. 20,000 = $10 UGC + 2x$5 UGC if you wish. Simply state that when accepting the prize.

King/Queen of Kawaii Prize
20 members hit ~ The #1 Winner will also receive a King/Queen of Kawaii custom badge

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: by submitting works to this event you grant us permission to show your work on Facebook and use it for other purposes including montages/videos without necessarily explicitly being credited (if there are 50 pictures used, each and every artist may not be credited by name, simply "by artists on tgforums" may be used.) However, you still retain full ownership and rights over the picture & we do not condone or partake in art theft.
10   Top

Keiko
Junior
Junior

Re: [Community Event] So Kawaii!

Postby Keiko » May 25th, 2013, 4:30 am

..I-I am so joining this event. ; w ;

Bear
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby Bear » May 25th, 2013, 5:03 am

I am ready
K n i g h t | C e r e s

Trouble

Postby Trouble » May 25th, 2013, 5:33 am

lilly is ready too `-`!

Elenya
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Elenya » May 25th, 2013, 6:39 am

Oh I'm so joining this ;Spy
안녕하세요 I'm a work-a-holic and I play these games:
AAU, SEA, kaU, Mabinogi, maple story, StarCraft II, Rumble Fighter, Elsword, Osu!

Sam
Junior
Junior

Postby Sam » May 25th, 2013, 9:18 am

my body
it is ready
;LuvUP
ryan x sam x cam
it's a sammich ;GrinP

Azelf - 34 - Indica - Mercy
Hercules - 52 - Hubris - Genuine

islandpineapple
Forum Graphic Artist
Forum Graphic Artist

Postby islandpineapple » May 25th, 2013, 10:11 am

i.rage LOOOL how to win art events Zzzzzz

✣ LoL ✣ | ♪ Youtube ♪ | ❃ Webpage ❃ | ♦Art Shop♦

⊰There's two kinds of people in this world; ones that eat to live, and ones that live to eat⊱
[sig-PinePine]

Hmm
Oracle
Oracle

Postby Hmm » May 25th, 2013, 10:44 am

^
How to draw.

tammyum1
Junior
Junior