[Halloween] Halloween Adventure

by tgfcoder
All events including forum, community and in-game events (Audition, LoL, etc.) are here.

Hmm
Oracle
Oracle

Re: [Halloween] Halloween Adventure

Postby Hmm » November 4th, 2015, 12:52 pm

Couture wrote in Re: [Halloween] Halloween Adventure:
Jackeh«3 wrote in Re: [Halloween] Halloween Adventure:i only have 12/15 ;Sad

SIKE 13/15 found yo wedding dress bbygurl

tgfcoder wrote in Re: [Halloween] Halloween Adventure:I can't give any hints because I don't know which points you're missing XD There are 3 "special" items that can be found around the game that give 3 points and there is a special interaction with one of those items that gives the final point.

I have lava rocks, piece of heart, gabby's wedding dress, explosive gloves, and an engagement ring. am i missing something :(

It's not that you're missing an item, it's what you are forgetting to do with the items you found ;Spy.

Also for Jordan: Yujin explained to me that after you ditch the shadow man the first time, every time she tries to enter the chamber where my character is found, the shadow man keeps re-appearing.

Doesn't that only occur if you leave the current map to the previous one during the chase? I actually left the map one time while being chased by him and when I try to enter the chamber, he re-appears. I think you gotta successfully enter the chamber without leaving the map in order to get rid of him.

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » November 4th, 2015, 1:09 pm

^ Yes this. I should have made it impossible to exit back out of the map to the Nexus, for this chase, but if you do he will reset.

Yujin
Scout
Scout

Postby Yujin » November 4th, 2015, 1:14 pm

I FINALLY GOT ALL THE POINTS WHOO!!! Just started a clean game and ran through it lmao.

My problems:

Left apartment before drinking glass of water at the very beginning, when I went back and saw the glass I couldn't interact with it

[Reveal] Spoiler: Scary guy issue
So the first few times I exited back to the Nexus and lo and behold, when I went back to the piano room he respawned. Then I was like d'oh! I need to trap him behind the tan rock so I can enter the room. (facepalm) I trapped him there several times and got Gabby, but when I left the inner chamber again he respawned so I couldn't get the 2nd wedding dress point. That baffled me for a while because I evaded the guy and saved Gabby but couldn't go back in...I didn't realize I had to run around the bottom of the piano room so that he fell into the hole ;CryP LOL I thought just getting him stuck behind the rock so he couldn't catch me was enough ;haha Oh well.

Thanks again for the fun and challenging game, Jordan :D Well done! I need you to pay my medical bills for all my heart attacks tho HAHAHA. Shadow man is so scary ;Bawl
Enlist in my pumpkin army today!
Winter ♥ Jerk ♥ Seoul ♥ Yujin (KAU/KWIA)

tgfcoder
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » November 4th, 2015, 2:02 pm

Hehe. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I learned a lot about RPG Maker since it is my first game with it!

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » November 4th, 2015, 2:37 pm

Yeah she figured it out xD. Bless, I'm glad that Yujin didn't have to start over again!
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

¤ᴙшдЯ¤
Forum Council
Forum Council

Postby ¤ᴙшдЯ¤ » November 4th, 2015, 3:43 pm

[Reveal] Spoiler: .

Hello.
I hardly exist.
Stuck in the Voltex.
50   Top

Jackeh«3

Postby Jackeh«3 » November 4th, 2015, 4:08 pm

Couture wrote in Re: [Halloween] Halloween Adventure:
Jackeh«3 wrote in Re: [Halloween] Halloween Adventure:i only have 12/15 ;Sad

SIKE 13/15 found yo wedding dress bbygurl

tgfcoder wrote in Re: [Halloween] Halloween Adventure:I can't give any hints because I don't know which points you're missing XD There are 3 "special" items that can be found around the game that give 3 points and there is a special interaction with one of those items that gives the final point.

I have lava rocks, piece of heart, gabby's wedding dress, explosive gloves, and an engagement ring. am i missing something :(

It's not that you're missing an item, it's what you are forgetting to do with the items you found ;Spy.

Also for Jordan: Yujin explained to me that after you ditch the shadow man the first time, every time she tries to enter the chamber where my character is found, the shadow man keeps re-appearing.

I think I used the gloves already.... are you talking about the other items?

Victory

Postby Victory » November 4th, 2015, 4:47 pm

Hmm wrote in Re: [Halloween] Halloween Adventure:
Victory wrote in Re: [Halloween] Halloween Adventure:JORDAN I HATE U
THAT CD

Haha, I was creeped out too at first. But it gives you a clue to the combination required for one of the chests so might as well. ~

im not rewatching it just for the clue ;Bawl
my heart can't handle it u know that.

Yujin
Scout
Scout

Postby Yujin » November 4th, 2015, 5:11 pm

Victory wrote in Re: [Halloween] Halloween Adventure:
Hmm wrote in Re: [Halloween] Halloween Adventure:
Victory wrote in Re: [Halloween] Halloween Adventure:JORDAN I HATE U
THAT CD

Haha, I was creeped out too at first. But it gives you a clue to the combination required for one of the chests so might as well. ~

im not rewatching it just for the clue ;Bawl
my heart can't handle it u know that.

I had to rewatch it when I did a new play through and right after clicking watch I just tabbed out and waited a bit for it to finish. :) Bless, Jordan didn't put sound in the video ;haha
Enlist in my pumpkin army today!
Winter ♥ Jerk ♥ Seoul ♥ Yujin (KAU/KWIA)

tgfcoder
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » November 4th, 2015, 8:56 pm

Jackeh«3 wrote in Re: [Halloween] Halloween Adventure:I think I used the gloves already.... are you talking about the other items?

Maybe you should see how good that dress looks ;Yay
50   Top

PreviousNext

Return to Events