Following a similar format to Submissive~'s old bounty event, (god rest her soul) Crimson Killing Spree is an event where players will be required to duel the Crimson bounties and collect points. The top 7 players with the highest points will win the prize pool. The event will start on October 24th at 12:00 PM PST and end on November 7th at 11:59 PM PST.
*Note: Prizes are subject to change depending on the number of participants.
1st Place: 50k + an indefinite item of the winner's choice
2nd Place: 30k + an indefinite item of the winner's choice
3rd Place: 20k + an indefinite item of the winner's choice
4th Place: Indefinite face of the winner's choice + 200k EXP spam with the help of Crimson
5th Place: Indefinite face of the winner's choice + 150k EXP spam with the help of Crimson
6th Place: Indefinite face of the winner's choice + 100k EXP spam with the help of Crimson
7th Place: Indefinite face of the winner's choice
- Participants will be allowed to challenge any of the listed Crimson bounties + wild cards. Any tournament matches do not count as a win vs. a bounty.
- Participants can choose which mode they play vs. the bounty based off of the bounty's set modes which are listed below. Every bounty is different, so pay attention to the chosen modes.
- The bounty will choose the speed of the songs, but the song will be set to random.
- Win or lose, participants can challenge the same bounty up to 3 times a day, resetting at 12:00 PST the next day.
- Participants are expected to keep track of their own scores. Crimson is not responsible for any lost screenshots or errors of the participants such as failing to include a results screen in their album.
- Participants are required to type the phrase "Crimson got bopped" at the end of each results screen for verification that the round won/played was intended for the event.
- We appreciate good chainers, so even if you lose, an x10+ vs. any bounty will count as 1 point and should be recorded regardless of the match outcome.
- KY0T0 will occasionally mega when the bounties are available, it is the participant's responsibility to whisper the bounties and find them though, regardless of megas or not. The megaphones will only be used as reminders.
- Screenshots are required to be submitted at the end of the event, tallied, and posted. Please upload all screenshots to imgur.com and create an album.
- Not every available Crimson bounty is listed on the pyramid, check the bounty modes listed to find hidden bounties for extra points.
- Chance will be set to Free unless it's 9k. 9K = Dynamic chance
- Beat Up will follow the BUC rules, perfs are win, no delete chance
KY0T0: CC4, CC8, 9K, Freestyle______________
Daren: CC4, CC8, Freestyle
Marcin: CC4, CC8, Beatrush 4K, BU
Azrael: CC4, CC8, 9K
Azir: CC4, CC8, 9K, CFS, Beatrush 4K
V0LT: CC4, CC8, 9K, CFS, Beatrush 4K
Eth: CC4, CC8, 9K
Gabzie: CC8, 9K, Beatrush mode of her choice
Skulls: CC4, CC8, 9K
Mikeee: CC4, CC8, BU, CFS, Beatrush 4K
[SIZE=120Darling: CC4, Beatrush 4K[/SIZE]
Emperador: CC4, CC8, Beatrush 4k
Vash~: CC4, CC8, Freestyle, 9K, CFS
Calculus: Guitar mode
N3TwoRk: CC4, CC8, Freestyle, CFS, BU
Sign ups will begin now and end October 24th, Friday at 12AM PST.
To sign up, simply post your IGN here.