[Halloween] Spooky Stories

by Gabe
All events including forum, community and in-game events (Audition, LoL, etc.) are here.

Victory

Re: [Halloween] Spooky Stories

Postby Victory » October 21st, 2014, 11:31 am

toastzilla wrote in Re: [Halloween] Spooky Stories:Hello! <3
May I ask if I am allowed to read my story out loud? (I'd still upload it as text) Or does it have to be solely written?
Would I be allowed to add a little music too? (royaltyfree) ;Shy

thatd make it even better tbh ;LuvU

toastzilla
Junior
Junior

Postby toastzilla » October 21st, 2014, 11:44 am

Yay! I'll get my butt working then! <3

toastzilla
Junior
Junior

Postby toastzilla » October 22nd, 2014, 5:58 am

I'm doneeee!
[Reveal] Spoiler:
Ignore crappy editing and reading plisu ;Bawl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEtXVu3 ... e=youtu.be

Apple of my Eye

Hey you, do you have a talking doll at home? Well I did, and I gotta say it wasn't quite the best decision of my life to get one.
I'm about to tell you about an incident which happened last year. Might make you wanna go out and get rid of any dolls in your room - and if not, then honestly something is really wrong with you.

Without further ado, let's start at the beginning. It was the afternoon of Halloween 2013 when my sister Amber and I went to an antique-store in a creepy looking alley. We both have something for antiques; and even though she's only 8 while I'm 17, we don't only share our bright green eye colour, but also a lot of interests. The door was made out of wood, looked really old and squeaked as we opened it. I personally love looking at old clocks, while Amber is more into old toys - not quite a surprise considering her age. We passed a few old books, jewelry and dishes before we finally stopped in front of an old, almost life sized doll my sister discovered. It was made from porcelain, had a really beautiful dress and lively eyes which almost looked real to me.
"If I was you, I'd think twice about buying that one." I shrugged, the old woman had appeared behind me out of nowhere. "W-Why is that?" I asked. "It's Halloween, she's hunting." Of course I was kind of freaked out by that woman, but I honestly didn't believe that her warning was to be considered serious. She looked kinda weird to me, her dress was old and her hair was covering almost all of her face - I couldn't even see her eyes. "So what do you think, Charlie?" Amber asked me. Obviously, she loved the spooky story behind this one. I saw the creepy woman warningly shake her head as if she wanted to say "Don't you dare", but I was kind of confused. Why would you put up a doll for sale if you didn't want people to buy it? Regardless of the woman's warning, we ended up buying the doll.
Not so much of a good idea.

Because of her white skin and black hair, we decided to call her Snowwhite. Snowwhite got a nice seat in the corner of Amber's room, right between the other dolls who were having a tea party. She didn't really fit in with the other dolls, there was something about her making her seem more human than the others. I was about to go get ready for the Halloween party I was invited to, but I froze immediately when I saw Snowwhite's mouth abruptly opening. "I want apples," she said. My sister and I stared at the doll, while it gave us an evil glare back. "D-Did you know this thing could talk?" she whispered silently. I could tell there was fear in her voice. "Umm no? If I remember correctly, you're the one who made me buy it!" We were about to start fighting, but Snowwhite interrupted us. "I need apples." Her voice did not sound electronic at all. It was almost human. Amber gave me a blank stare. "Don't worry, I'll just... take the batteries out. Everything's fine", I said confidently - more to myself than to her. I absolutely didn't want to touch this thing - it was like Snowwhite's dark blue eyes were staring right into my soul. We were home alone, it was getting dark and even though I'm not a baby anymore, I felt uncomfortable being here. I took all my courage and began to look for the batteries. Isn't that kinda weird? Since when do they have batteries in porcelain dolls? And I thought was antique... After I had certainly checked every part of the doll's body, I could not find any batteries. "Well, this is weird", I said and put the doll back down, then carefully stepped away from it. "So what do we do?" Amber asked me and almost started crying. "Don't cry, tears don't fit your green eyes," I mumbled and gave her a hug. "I need new apples," Snowwhite repeated and glared at us. I snorted. "I've had it with this thing, you stay here and watch it. I'll get an apple." So I left to get an apple from the kitchen.

I haven't been gone for long, when I heard my sister scream for her life. The apple burst when I dropped it. I ran as fast as I could, but I was too late:
When I returned to Amber's room, she was crawling on the ground and wouldn't stop screaming, while Snowwhite was having a cup of tea. Pleased, she looked at me with her new, shiny green eyes.
"Apples," the doll whispered and giggled to herself.

[thanks to Jenny for correcting my spelling mistakes and punctuation and that stuff!]

HELP TBH IT WAS A BAD IDEA WRITING THIS AT NIGHT CAUSE I SCARED THE SHIET OUT OF MYSELF CAUSE I LIVE IN AN OLD HOUSE AND IM A CHICKEN HELP ;Bawl
Last edited by Couture on October 22nd, 2014, 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Edited in a spoiler :)
100   Top

toastzilla
Junior
Junior

Postby toastzilla » October 22nd, 2014, 7:13 am

OH snap I was told I have a lot of errors in it ; A ; IM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE MY GERMAN BUTT ILL TRY TO REMOVE THEM IN THE YOUTUBE DESCRIPTION VERSION ;Bawl -scared to edit entry in here cuz not sure if its allowed-

Victory

Postby Victory » October 22nd, 2014, 7:23 am

lol it's allowed.

toastzilla
Junior
Junior

Postby toastzilla » October 22nd, 2014, 7:30 am

Oh okie \ ;Grin / just did that then c:

Nerd
Traveller
Traveller

Postby Nerd » October 22nd, 2014, 3:51 pm

Finally after forever, I have finished my 21 page long story. I was working so hard for the first couple days and completely procrastinated the next couple of weeks LOL. Anyways, here is my entry. I rushed the story so please forgive my grammar mistakes. ;Cry
WARNING: Extremely long, boring, and not scary!
story here
aestivate x lena | terribad

50   Top

Ehdorkable
Scout
Scout

Postby Ehdorkable » October 23rd, 2014, 12:19 pm

Not as scary as I had hoped.

[Reveal] Spoiler: Involves body parts. :D
Locked inside a incubated room, there was nothing but 3 walls and a door on one end in a small room. Curled up in one of the corners, with every single finger trapped with one another in those chinese finger traps. I swore under my breath and looked at the door. A old wooden damaged door closed me in. A faint source of light came from the little slit between the door and the cold laminate floor. Nervous at my current state I shook, attempting to catch the attention of someone-- to no avail I tried to escape the chinese finger traps as I pulled each finger far away from each other. It grasped onto my fingers harder making them feel numb.

A sudden coverage of light and murmurs heard just outside the door caused me to freeze in my attempts to escape the chinese finger traps. I held in my breath unsure of who or what to expect. A well dressed man entered the room and dragged me out of the shabby old room. His face was unrecognizable, as he wore a mask to cover it. Screaming and thrashing viciously, my captor suddenly lost grip dropping me onto the floor.

“Where am I?” I yelled.

“ Will this do? Heavenly blessed… yes.. yes…” he said speaking to himself.

Now that I think of it, I do not even remember what had happened to me. Recollecting the past few hours, I can recall a lot of partying and screaming. That’s right Shae and Lee’s halloween party had got out of hand. A new candy had spread around making everyone act strangely. A bizarre flash of seeing Kelly’s face suddenly transform ghoulish, eating off Long’s ear. Loud sirens were heard and everyone ran off. A tightening grip on my neck, brought me back into reality as the man dragged me over to a large table.

He turned around and the sounds of metal clashing with one another echoed throughout the room. He brought a butcher knife over and began to skin me alive, starting off with my foot. Screams of pain escaped my lips, echoing off the walls of the room. Trashing viciously as his grip tightened on me. Eventually I knocked the knife out of his hands and kicked him in his face and I rolled off the table. With half my flesh bleeding everywhere, tears rolled down my face unsure of what to do.

“Angel!” a loud scream was heard outside the home. By instinct I screamed in response hoping that the person would come. The man turned to face me, a smirk slowly creeped onto his face. The women outside, which I soon recognized was Yao, continued screaming for me. The man walked over as I backed into a wall with no escape avaliable, I blocked my face.

A sudden knock at the door caused the man to stop in his track as he left me momentarily. Immediately, I crawled over to the door, which presumably led to the backyard. The door opening and soft voices were heard distant near the doorway. I quickly made my way, attempting to get free. Unable to hold a grip on the door knob, I slammed my head onto the door. The voices stopped.

“I’m sorry Dahlia, but you and your llama have to go now.” the man said loudly.

The door latches were soon clicked on and footsteps closely approached me. He came back carrying a bucket of liquid. He approached me and threw the liquid contents, onto me. He brought his knife once again and began chopping my limbs off. I screamed in pain, but to no avail as they were ignored. My flesh was chopped off piece by piece, bleeding everywhere. Both of our bodies glorifying with blood stains as it shimmered under the moonlight. The man had prepared a hot boiling pot of oil. It began to sizzle, the hot oil splashing everywhere. The man continued chopping my limbs and carefully drowning them in water, ensuring no left over blood stains was noticeable. He threw them into the pot of oil as it instantly burned my cold flesh. As each of my limb was cooked to golden brown perfection he placed them onto a plate and left it on the table. The man left immediately leaving my body.

The lights in the house began to burst. The door opened and a different man walked in. He sat down and ate my flesh. The left over blood dripping down the man's mouth.

“What a lovely party” Lee’s voice rung into my ears as an evil laugh stormed the house.

This is also Terribad's halloween story ;Sng Hope you guys enjoy it
Credit to Kelly
"Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's undeniable" - Prince Noctis
Angle [Terribad]
Irrefutable <Zero>
Vengeance
50   Top

Nerd
Traveller
Traveller

Postby Nerd » October 23rd, 2014, 1:17 pm

i ate long's ear??? ;Heat
aestivate x lena | terribad

Dawa
Forum Council
Forum Council

Postby Dawa » October 23rd, 2014, 1:38 pm

I wonder who the well-dressed man was ;Spy...
Edit: Dun dun dun
매일매일이 Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V 반복되네
Call Me Your Lovely Pineapple
No I am not Spongebob's house
Bloody hell

PreviousNext

Return to Events