[Halloween] Spooky Stories

by Gabe
All events including forum, community and in-game events (Audition, LoL, etc.) are here.

Victory

Re: [Halloween] Spooky Stories

Postby Victory » October 15th, 2014, 4:00 am

Ehdorkable wrote in Re: [Halloween] Spooky Stories:I was dragged out by my hands, forced into the sink as the person bathed me. Slowly but carefully the person peeled my skin off revealing flesh...

;walks away
Srsly how to write horror stories

that sounds disgusting & painful bl3h
keep going. ;Up

Gabe
Junior Warden
Junior Warden

Postby Gabe » October 18th, 2014, 10:32 am

Three days left and we don't have any entries !!!

Post your entry here instead of pm'ing the judges, it would be easier for everybody (:
Not today, Satan

Pose
Champion
Champion

Postby Pose » October 18th, 2014, 11:08 am

Oh what 3 days?!?!?! I got the due date mixed up with another event crap!!! ;Sprs
Image~ •○☼ OCTOPI FAM ☼○• ~Image

○ You wish you were us ○

Victory

Postby Victory » October 20th, 2014, 3:56 am

can i stop being a judge and write a story ;Grin?

if not then . K ;Sob

Pose
Champion
Champion

Postby Pose » October 20th, 2014, 5:15 am

Can the due time be pushed forward until like.....the 25th?..;CryP

○ You wish you were us ○

Yao
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Yao » October 20th, 2014, 6:16 am

[Reveal] Spoiler: entry
Okay so.. I guess I can tell my story here.

So, hi, I'm Yao, you may or may not have known. My family consists of 5 people (including me), and it just happened to be one of those days where I was home alone. My dad is at work everyday from 2PM-11PM, and my siblings were about to get home from college/university.

It's actually kind of crazy, I've totally forgotten about this ..."happening" until I stumbled upon this thread. I think it happened around... 3/4 years ago. That would make me about 12 years old.

Nothing crazy here. I got back from school and I went on to my usual routine: scavenging the fridge for some snacks, getting a drink and proceeding to getting myself seated in front of the computer which is situated next to the window looking out to the garden.

Time passed quite fast as I was playing games, and I noticed it was getting darker. And well, yeah, my dad always tells me to close the curtains when it's becoming night, so that's what I did. But.. something was off, like, INCREDIBLY off. I was just stunned and didn't know how to react.

Out there was a tall, skinny, middleaged unfamiliar man wearing a cap. How he got there would be pretty much impossible as our garden has quite ahigh fence around it. Well okay, there is a possibility of him climbing over the fence, but that's just crazy. After I got a hold of myself again I just closed the curtains at lightning speed, and started wondering,

"How long has he been standing there for? Why is he even in our garden?!"

But the one question that sent chills down my spine was.. "Has he been looking at me the whole time..?"

I decided to take a peek through the curtains, and what I saw.. Was the man smiling at me.
It wasn't a friendly smile, neither an evil one. It was rather crooked and just downright creepy.

I started panicking. What could I, a 12 year old do, shoo him away? Hell no. I called my brother who was about to get home. He didn't answer, so I just texted him :

"There is a creepy man in our garden, are you home soon? Please call me asap”

Right when I was about to press the [send] button, I heard knocking on the window, followed with a murmur, couldn't really get what he was trying to say, the only words I could make out were, little girl, outside, front door
I decided to gather up my courage and just face him, what could he do after all? So I opened up the curtains.

there was no one

Standing there, I felt puzzled and a bit paranoid. Where could he have gone?

The doorbell rang

Naturally I wasn't going to open up the door, as there was a big chance it was the man. He did mention something about a front door after all. But... I heard noises of the door rattling, and eventually, even opening up.

Relying on my instincts I just ran to the kitchen, grabbing the biggest knife we had, preparing my heart for what was to come.
I'm just so glad I didn't swing that knife, it turned out that it was my brother who had just gotten home. I told him what happened and he was just assuring me that it was nothing.

A week later, in the newspaper, there was a column about a child murderer being caught along with a picture. I was 100% sure,

it was the man that was in the garden that night.
Keenu | Exhausted&iLikeLemons | Terribad
幸福是什么? MyAnimeList | ArtShoppe
100   Top

Gabe
Junior Warden
Junior Warden

Postby Gabe » October 20th, 2014, 3:19 pm

Pose wrote in Re: [Halloween] Spooky Stories:

EXTENDEEEEEEEEEED~ *LAAAAAAAAAAA*
Not today, Satan

Pose
Champion
Champion

Postby Pose » October 20th, 2014, 3:24 pm

Gabe wrote in Re: [Halloween] Spooky Stories:

OMG TYSM ;KissP

○ You wish you were us ○

Nerd
Traveller
Traveller

Postby Nerd » October 20th, 2014, 3:55 pm

Gabe wrote in Re: [Halloween] Spooky Stories:

OMG LMAO THANK U
my story is actually kinda long.......... and i kinda procrastinated and i was like rushing the ending............. after i found out it was due tomorrow. omg but ill still rush it anyways LMAO eeppppp sry its so long n boring n not scary at all ;Cry
aestivate x lena | terribad

toastzilla
Junior
Junior

Postby toastzilla » October 21st, 2014, 9:41 am

Hello! <3
May I ask if I am allowed to read my story out loud? (I'd still upload it as text) Or does it have to be solely written?
Would I be allowed to add a little music too? (royaltyfree) ;Shy

PreviousNext

Return to Events