Jackeh's AMA

by Jackeh«3
Discuss anything to do with LoL here.

Jackeh«3

Re: Jackeh's AMA

Postby Jackeh«3 » June 11th, 2013, 9:41 am

Sunshine ☼ wrote in Re: Jackeh's AMA:okay, I will try that when I try jungling again *-*
tanks jack-e ^_^

no problemo ;Sng

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » June 16th, 2013, 11:12 pm

When building items, after you buy your boots/pots, do you go straight for an AD/AP item? Then an armour/MR item? What general path do you take, if there is one, and how can you tell what to buy based on the situation?

Teemo

Postby Teemo » June 17th, 2013, 5:14 am

Are you a support main, or just somewhat know how to play it?
I can't tell o;

Jackeh«3

Postby Jackeh«3 » June 17th, 2013, 10:43 am

tgfcoder wrote in Re: Jackeh's AMA:When building items, after you buy your boots/pots, do you go straight for an AD/AP item? Then an armour/MR item? What general path do you take, if there is one, and how can you tell what to buy based on the situation?

If you're talking about AD:
I actually prefer rushing big items before even getting boots, especially if you're an AD with an escape (Ezreal/Tristana). Also, you have a support with you so you're less likely to die, unless you really get caught somehow (Blitzcrank/Thresh/Leona). As an AD, your job is to just dish out as much damage as you can - so I usually just go straight damage until maybe the last item, where I'll get a Guardian's Angel or something to keep me alive.

Even when your team is down, I usually tend to continue building damage and staying more defensively until I get enough items to do decent amounts of damage.

If you're talking about AP:
I like getting boots early cause you're more susceptible to ganks and what not. As an AP caster it's sometimes better to build items that give you both durability and damage at the same time, such as Athene's Unholy Grail, Zhonya's Hourglass or Abyssal Scepter, etc. Sometimes if you have good positioning you can rush straight for a Rabadon's Deathcap, but it leaves you really squishy. You probably want nice and tanky items if you're going to be up close (Swain/Kennen/Diana) and maybe more damage items if you have good positioning and range (Lux/Xerath).

When you're losing your lane horribly, I suggest building magic resist or armor (depending where the main damage is coming from). As mentioned above, there are items that give you both durability and damage so those would probably be your best bet.

Even that being said, all items ARE situational and it just comes down to experience to figure out what would be the right items.

Teemo wrote in Re: Jackeh's AMA:Are you a support main, or just somewhat know how to play it?
I can't tell o;

I main support, but I play carry with my friends cause, well, I GOTTA CARRY THE NOOBS ;Fury ;haha jk but yeah

Teemo

Postby Teemo » June 17th, 2013, 11:12 am

Jackeh«3 wrote in Re: Jackeh's AMA:

I main support, but I play carry with my friends cause, well, I GOTTA CARRY THE NOOBS ;Fury ;haha jk but yeah

We are the same c:

Jackeh«3

Postby Jackeh«3 » June 17th, 2013, 11:20 am

Teemo wrote in Re: Jackeh's AMA:
We are the same c:

;GrinP

tgfcoder
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » June 17th, 2013, 4:22 pm

Thanks Hackeh, that helps a lot ;VV

AznDayDreamer

Postby AznDayDreamer » June 28th, 2013, 9:40 pm

HAI JACKEH!
tell me how to always random lux or nida in aram!!!

Jackeh«3

Postby Jackeh«3 » June 29th, 2013, 5:18 am

I don't share my league hacks sorry ;GrinP

BingoBronson
Junior
Junior

Postby BingoBronson » July 25th, 2013, 6:37 pm

Hi Jacky ;Hi

Umm.. I was wondering if you have any advice on how to build Jayce? ;Dzzy

PreviousNext