[Champion Spotlight] Kindred The Eternal Hunters

by Marcin
Discuss anything to do with LoL here.

Maky

Re: [Champion Spotlight] Kindred The Eternal Hunters

Postby Maky » October 17th, 2015, 9:34 pm

Pose wrote in Re: [Champion Spotlight] Kindred The Eternal Hunters:
She's soooo op when u prioritise your marks and can efficiently keep stacking them up, they do sooo much at around 8+ stacks, me and my friend played her in one for all and we were the only two on our team that could get stacks and we had about 9 stacks each and ended up 2v5ing the enemy kindreds xD so much fun omg he got a pentakill out of that and I got all them assists ;haha

With my like when I play Kindred the enemy's beat me to my marks and I forget to switch targets. YOLO, I'm not cut out to be a jungler, I'll stick to being in my top lane and getting accused of Riven scripting when I don't even know how to script LEL

“I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.”
– Unknown

Pose
Champion
Champion

Re: [Champion Spotlight] Kindred The Eternal Hunters

Postby Pose » October 18th, 2015, 5:33 am

Maky wrote in Re: [Champion Spotlight] Kindred The Eternal Hunters:
Pose wrote in Re: [Champion Spotlight] Kindred The Eternal Hunters:
She's soooo op when u prioritise your marks and can efficiently keep stacking them up, they do sooo much at around 8+ stacks, me and my friend played her in one for all and we were the only two on our team that could get stacks and we had about 9 stacks each and ended up 2v5ing the enemy kindreds xD so much fun omg he got a pentakill out of that and I got all them assists ;haha

With my like when I play Kindred the enemy's beat me to my marks and I forget to switch targets. YOLO, I'm not cut out to be a jungler, I'll stick to being in my top lane and getting accused of Riven scripting when I don't even know how to script LEL

Yeah I usually don't get the marks in the jungle most of the time unless I know the enemy isn't near it so I just prioritise champion marks instead, them scuttle marks are the best tho hue
Image~ •○☼ OCTOPI FAM ☼○• ~Image

○ You wish you were us ○

Previous

Return to League of Legends