by Aly
Discuss anything to do with LoL here.

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Servers.

Postby Aly » February 12th, 2015, 9:14 am

It's true that if you play on different servers of a person you want to play with, you can't connect due to the difference of servers? Does it honestly matter on my part if I downloaded NA or EU West? o_o
Anybody ever tried it?

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Re: Servers.

Postby Couture » February 12th, 2015, 10:01 am

If you mean by downloading the client itself, no. You can change the area in which you want to be on (NA, EUWest,EUNE, etc.) before you hit "Launch".

You have to be on the exact server they are on to play with that person though (or transfer, but that costs 2,600 rp or something like that). I play on NA and transferred one of my lvl 30 accounts to EUNE to play with Marcin. Doing so, your NA friends list will not be transferred over with said account due to being on separate servers, and it will effect your ping.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator
Owner and Creator of Tgforums

Postby tgfcoder » February 12th, 2015, 12:16 pm

The different servers like NA and EUNE are separate like AAU and SEA Audition, your account will only be on one server, and you'll only be playing/talking with people on that server, but inside the game you can 'buy' a transfer.
50   Top

Marcin

Postby Marcin » February 12th, 2015, 1:03 pm

One of the reasons why I am making and leveling up multiple accounts on multiple League of Legends' servers. To play with my dearest ones.

Ping to North America from Poland is about 244. High, but playable once you get used to it.
Always remember: Never accept the world as it appears to be.
Dare to see it, for what it could be.

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Postby Aly » February 12th, 2015, 2:44 pm

Ahh okay. Thanks guys. ;GrinP

Return to League of Legends