Hao 2 play league better?

by FateOfHeaven
Discuss anything to do with LoL here.

Maky

Re: Hao 2 play league better?

Postby Maky » August 1st, 2013, 2:37 pm

If you were top, I could try to give you little tips of advice, but I'm not bot much so I'm least experienced down there. ;Sad

“I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.”
– Unknown

islandpineapple
Forum Graphic Artist
Forum Graphic Artist

Postby islandpineapple » August 1st, 2013, 4:07 pm

Maky wrote in Re: Hao 2 play league better?:If you were top, I could try to give you little tips of advice, but I'm not bot much so I'm least experienced down there. ;Sad

lmfao ... xD but meh i mean i only like playing in bot lane so i guess i can try and helps you *=* i usu play support but i love mf so i sometimes adc xD whenver i adc top lane seems to feed for some random reason tho #noluck so i neva win games `.` but yeah if you want help on mf i can try to help yu c; i play ashe too ..but whenver i play ashe its just for fun cuz i like shooting le arrow across the map and seeing if it lands xD

✣ LoL ✣ | ♪ Youtube ♪ | ❃ Webpage ❃ | ♦Art Shop♦

⊰There's two kinds of people in this world; ones that eat to live, and ones that live to eat⊱
[sig-PinePine]

Jackeh«3

Postby Jackeh«3 » August 1st, 2013, 4:51 pm

Sunshine ☼ wrote in Re: Hao 2 play league better?:
he gets mean yelling ..............
and sometimes he's passive aggressive
it's just like
wat

yeah I'm trying to change that whenever I play games now ;Wink

islandpineapple
Forum Graphic Artist
Forum Graphic Artist

Postby islandpineapple » August 1st, 2013, 5:00 pm

Jackeh«3 wrote in Re: Hao 2 play league better?:
yeah I'm trying to change that whenever I play games now ;Wink

8D jackehhh maybe u shud try what i do LOlz in game HOLD it in b/c if you yell @ your team mates it makes them annoyed and they might rq on you so wait till the game is ova and then yell c;

✣ LoL ✣ | ♪ Youtube ♪ | ❃ Webpage ❃ | ♦Art Shop♦

⊰There's two kinds of people in this world; ones that eat to live, and ones that live to eat⊱
[sig-PinePine]

FateOfHeaven
Junior
Junior

Postby FateOfHeaven » August 1st, 2013, 6:50 pm

FateOfHeaven wrote in Re: Hao 2 play league better?:
I send you a replay of my game when I can! :) && I've watched a couple commentators play but yeah, I think they were in diamond cause some of the stuff was kinda **** >.> but iunno. Soon as I get a chance to download LoLReplay and play a game i'll send it too you :) Thanks for replying doe :) All the help is greatly appreciated!! ^^

Ha. Well, I didn't really get much "Bad gameplay" today as ADC. I was actually doing pretty good today for a change. >.> I ended up going 10/0 with varus and then I really only played support :P but you're more than welcome to watch my varus or nami gameplay. Just let me know :P
~Ausleben<3

Previous

Return to League of Legends