Hao 2 play league better?

by FateOfHeaven
Discuss anything to do with LoL here.

FateOfHeaven
Junior
Junior

Hao 2 play league better?

Postby FateOfHeaven » July 31st, 2013, 9:56 pm

I've been playing league for about a year and a half now... and I usually play 5's with friends or ARAM and 3's when I has no one to play with... Honestly, I just wanna get better :( Every game I play I end up with a negative K/DR and I always feel like I'm feeding in a queue with 5 friends. I'm not looking to get pro or anything cause I'm nowhere close to acceptable when it comes to league... I just want someone to tell me what i'm doing wrong. I excel mainly in ADC but I'm decent at support and mid roles (depending on my team). I just wanna be able to play and be good enough to have fun while playing... Everyone tells me to practice, but it's hard too when I have no fun playing because I feel like i'm a waste of queue space. :L Please, someone coach me or just tell me what i'm doing wrong...I've asked a couple people but they don't play ADC roles. I'd appreciate any helpful tips or coaching :)
~Ausleben<3

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Re: Hao 2 play league better?

Postby Aly » July 31st, 2013, 10:08 pm

I know that feel bro. ;Spy
I can't really tell you anything.. Because I'm a noob at league (;

Jackeh«3

Postby Jackeh«3 » July 31st, 2013, 10:16 pm

i'm horrible at coaching in game, all i would do is just yell at you and get mad at people ; _ ;
you can ask me questions on my AMA or Paukky's if you want some tips

FateOfHeaven
Junior
Junior

Postby FateOfHeaven » July 31st, 2013, 10:24 pm

Jackeh«3 wrote in Re: Hao 2 play league better?:i'm horrible at coaching in game, all i would do is just yell at you and get mad at people ; _ ;

HAHAHA! :D That's the kinda coaching i'm talkin about!! ;Spy NAhhh! But i read all of the AMA's that were posted and I dunno... it's not really i need tips, cause I know last hitting and my builds are fine (I hope :3). It's just holding lane... i dunno :L
~Ausleben<3

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Postby Aly » August 1st, 2013, 1:04 am

He really wants to be better.. o_o

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator
Owner and Creator of Tgforums

Postby tgfcoder » August 1st, 2013, 1:31 am

If you install LoLReplay and send me the replay file of an average game that you played I can probably analyse it and give you tips. Or if you put a match on YouTube so I can watch :p

Either way, re-watching a game of yours and analysing it from a third person perspective, where you can watch without pressure so you can focus on other things, might give you some idea of what's causing your deaths. Then again it may not because you might not know things about map awareness or overextending etc.

One way of getting better in any game is to watch people who are doing better than you. See what they do that's different and try to work out why. If you go a lot higher e.g. watching diamond plays, you're not going to learn much because what they do is probably a lot different to how you play and you won't understand / it'll just seem like luck. Watch some youtube guides/tutorials for beginners where they show a lot of gameplay. Especially ones where they commentate and say their thought processes out loud. They will be targeted to people who have a hard time improving so it won't be so complicated. Learning by example is good and then trying to copy that will help you improve your play style. After a while you should get the skills required to analyse your own mistakes, once you see how you could or should be playing.

Every role has a different strategy but there are tips that can help you in any situation. Without knowing roughly where you're at I can't say too much though. ^^

Sunshine ☼
Scout
Scout

Postby Sunshine ☼ » August 1st, 2013, 6:57 am

Jackeh«3 wrote in Re: Hao 2 play league better?:i'm horrible at coaching in game, all i would do is just yell at you and get mad at people ; _ ;

he gets mean yelling ..............
and sometimes he's passive aggressive
it's just like
wat
sig credit: Hateable @ RB | ava credit:

FateOfHeaven
Junior
Junior

Postby FateOfHeaven » August 1st, 2013, 11:21 am

tgfcoder wrote in Re: Hao 2 play league better?:If you install LoLReplay and send me the replay file of an average game that you played I can probably analyse it and give you tips. Or if you put a match on YouTube so I can watch :p

Either way, re-watching a game of yours and analysing it from a third person perspective, where you can watch without pressure so you can focus on other things, might give you some idea of what's causing your deaths. Then again it may not because you might not know things about map awareness or overextending etc.

One way of getting better in any game is to watch people who are doing better than you. See what they do that's different and try to work out why. If you go a lot higher e.g. watching diamond plays, you're not going to learn much because what they do is probably a lot different to how you play and you won't understand / it'll just seem like luck. Watch some youtube guides/tutorials for beginners where they show a lot of gameplay. Especially ones where they commentate and say their thought processes out loud. They will be targeted to people who have a hard time improving so it won't be so complicated. Learning by example is good and then trying to copy that will help you improve your play style. After a while you should get the skills required to analyse your own mistakes, once you see how you could or should be playing.

Every role has a different strategy but there are tips that can help you in any situation. Without knowing roughly where you're at I can't say too much though. ^^

I send you a replay of my game when I can! :) && I've watched a couple commentators play but yeah, I think they were in diamond cause some of the stuff was kinda **** >.> but iunno. Soon as I get a chance to download LoLReplay and play a game i'll send it too you :) Thanks for replying doe :) All the help is greatly appreciated!! ^^
~Ausleben<3

FateOfHeaven
Junior
Junior

Postby FateOfHeaven » August 1st, 2013, 11:26 am

Aly wrote in Re: Hao 2 play league better?:He really wants to be better.. o_o

Well, considering I play with my Uncle whose been playing since Beta and Austin (who I actually introduced league too and he's just like taken off in skill! He's a pretty good league player.) && all the in between friends they have that they queue with... It gets depressing when even in the bad games your whole team is going 0/2 and I'm going like 0/15 (Report me for feeding T^T). But I just wanna be acceptable when playing with them... yah know? :3
~Ausleben<3

islandpineapple
Forum Graphic Artist
Forum Graphic Artist

Postby islandpineapple » August 1st, 2013, 12:26 pm

im not tht good at any roles so idk really how tohelp u lolz but meh try watching others games *-* it helps

✣ LoL ✣ | ♪ Youtube ♪ | ❃ Webpage ❃ | ♦Art Shop♦

⊰There's two kinds of people in this world; ones that eat to live, and ones that live to eat⊱
[sig-PinePine]

Next

Return to League of Legends