New Art Style Test (OPEN) | Pick Up: Tgfcoder

by Wing
A place for people to open up shops.

Click
Junior
Junior

Re: New Art Style Test (OPEN) | Pick Up: Tgfcoder

Postby Click » September 16th, 2013, 3:55 pm

Wing wrote in Re: New Art Style Test (OPEN) | Pick Up: Tgfcoder:Ahahaha, I'm not dedicated at all. ;Spit

Right now I'm working on this project for my business class. Each team of 3 gets $10, and we have to make at least 0% profit from whatever we do with it. My team is making stickers, so I'm spending a lot of time drawing little mini chibis for people. x.x The project is due Thursday, so that's really hard on me.

GOOOO LENA!!!!! Lf> your mini sticker ;LuvUP ... I'm just busy trying to catch up with my hw ;Losr
Sig by leah on rb forums ava+chars made by me
10   Top

CognateName
Traveller
Traveller

Postby CognateName » September 18th, 2013, 1:00 pm

CognateName's Drawing Form
Character: Konjiki no Yami "Yami, Golden Darkness, Eve" from To Love-Ru, Motto To Love-Ru, To Love-Ru: Darkness, and Black Cat as Eve.
Pose(s): Similarly to "pose.png" but include full body. (Refer to "pose.png")

Background: Try making something that fits best!

Other: You could try drawing her pushing her hair out of her face with her hand. Most imporantly, never rush yourself! Rushing just causes stress. ;Cry

You can do her original Battle Yukata, or her dress she wears in one episode (in the "Dress and Pigtails" folder), whichever one you'd like to do. (You can experiment if you want to as well!) ;GrinP

If you can't do full body, waist up would be fine.

[Reveal] Spoiler: Summary from MAL
Height: 153 cm
Weight: 45 kg
3-sizes: 75-52-77 cm

English name: Golden Darkness
A dispassionate, withdrawn assassin, Golden Darkness is hired by one of Lala's arranged suitors, Lacospo to kill Rito, until she breaks the contract, noting the true nature behind her target. Golden Darkness is currently staying on Earth, roaming around the city streets and Sainan High, with a motivation to continue her duty to assassinate Rito, although she has yet to accomplish this (hinting she only said this as an excuse to stay on Earth, which is then confirmed). Commonly referred as "Yami-chan", she spends her time reading books and magazines, while eating taiyaki (it is the only thing she eats on Earth since it is the first food offered by Rito, prior to spending a night at the Yuuki residence for a sukiyaki dinner). By her planet's calculations, she is 24 years-old, despite having the appearance of an 11-year-old (albeit a rather mature one), although this is only mentioned in the anime and has a weakness towards anything slimy.

Like Lala, Golden Darkness' physical abilities are exponentially stronger than a human's. She carries a unique ability to turn her body parts into various objects through use of nano machines circulating her body, ranging from swords to dragon heads. Unfortunately, excessive use becomes a hazard to her health. She states she hates "ecchi" people, and does not hesitate to assault a person who looks at her in an obscene way, even if it's her own fault like when she was using her abilities to increase her bust she attacks Rito when he saw her, mostly out of embarrassment or for many occasions standing at the top of something such as stairs where her panties could be seen by accident. She has also stated, that she doesn't understand if she can feel love and all its wonders, though she slowly becomes closer to Rito once seeing that he is a good person.

Source: http://myanimelist.net/character/5513/K ... 1MCq2zy.99

References: Golden Darkness
Can't wait to see how amazing the art will be! Hope you don't mind if I stop by again. ;Grin

Edit: Removed two hyperlinks.
Edit 2: Fixed image.
Last edited by CognateName on September 19th, 2013, 5:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
"The secrets of magic are mine alone." -Xerath, the Magus Ascendant
CognateStream - Diamond League

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator
Owner and Creator of Tgforums

Postby tgfcoder » September 18th, 2013, 1:29 pm

The pose picture is inaccessible (possibly a permission issue, us not being able to see those files in your Dropbox?)

CognateName
Traveller
Traveller

Postby CognateName » September 18th, 2013, 5:16 pm

Oh, I can't provide the direct link to the images then. :(

Although, the References should be accessible.

(Thankies Jordan!)
ImageImage
"The secrets of magic are mine alone." -Xerath, the Magus Ascendant
CognateStream - Diamond League

Wing
Scout
Scout

Postby Wing » November 3rd, 2013, 11:18 am

Sorry if you guys didn't know this already, but a lot of people decided to order custom stickers even after the project was done, so I'm gonna get back to these once I've finished the heap of custom sticker orders. ;Dzzy

Enjoy my Audi event entry in the meantime:

I-I'm not not tr-trying to advertise or anyth-thing... ;OwO ;Hot

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » November 3rd, 2013, 11:37 am

Ooh I love it! It's super pretty ;LuvU! (Cute outfit too ;CuteP . )
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

Wing
Scout
Scout

Postby Wing » November 3rd, 2013, 10:08 pm

Lunea wrote in Re: New Art Style Test (OPEN) | Pick Up: Tgfcoder:Ooh I love it! It's super pretty ;LuvU! (Cute outfit too ;CuteP . )

Aww thanks Gabby! ;Yay

Wing
Scout
Scout

Postby Wing » December 6th, 2014, 9:49 pm

All right, sorry guys! I've been so busy lately. I'll get to the requests ASAP. Sorry Miki for postponing your request for so long. ;CryP

Annay
Hatchling
Hatchling

Postby Annay » December 6th, 2014, 9:53 pm

Wing wrote in Re: New Art Style Test (OPEN) | Pick Up: Tgfcoder:All right, sorry guys! I've been so busy lately. I'll get to the requests ASAP. Sorry Miki for postponing your request for so long. ;CryP

Welcome back ;Up!!
Lovely arts ;GrinP
Hmu if you play MH4U, MHGen or RO! ;-)

Dawa
Forum Council
Forum Council

Postby Dawa » December 6th, 2014, 10:02 pm

Wing wrote in Re: New Art Style Test (OPEN) | Pick Up: Tgfcoder:All right, sorry guys! I've been so busy lately. I'll get to the requests ASAP. Sorry Miki for postponing your request for so long. ;CryP

Oooo welcome back <3 You're artwork is fantastic and I'm just glad you're back!
Are you still taking requests btw or nah...
매일매일이 Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V 반복되네
Call Me Your Lovely Pineapple
No I am not Spongebob's house
Bloody hell

PreviousNext

Return to Market