New Art Style Test (OPEN) | Pick Up: Tgfcoder

by Wing
A place for people to open up shops.

Wing
Scout
Scout

New Art Style Test (OPEN) | Pick Up: Tgfcoder

Postby Wing » August 8th, 2013, 12:04 am

If you've already seen my other topic, then I think you'll understand what this "new art style" is all about. For those of you who haven't seen my other topic. GO CHECK IT OUT NOW! ;Fury Okay no, you don't need to do that. ;Mkup Here's my new art style:

This isn't the only drawing I have for this style-- I have another one, but it was meant to be a gift for someone so I'm hiding it. ;Dog...

Anyways, it's a new art style and I really want to test its stability and potential and whatnot.

Head-shot, Waist-up, Bust-up, Full-body-- it's all going to be random. Just hope I have inspiration or am not lazy. So if you're interested, comment below with:
[Reveal] Spoiler: The Form
• Character: (If it's a simple character, like Plue or Happy or Monoka, I can draw more than one for you; just tell me if you want them separate or together. You can not leave this blank. Well, you could, but I wouldn't draw you anything. Unless you want a scenery which I fail at drawing. Or if you just want a random cute doodle, gimme some things you like and we'll see.)

• Pose(s): ( I still have trouble w/ anatomy & posing, so if you leave this blank, either the person is just going to be in some boring plain pose, the chances of getting a full body is lowered, or you can make a wish upon a shooting star that I have inspiration and hope it comes true. ;Star )

• BG: ( and/or foreground. nothing too hard please or my fingers will turn redder than they usually do. If you leave this blank, I'm not going to add a BG. Because I'm lazy. ;Nml I know, I'm horrible. ;Bawl)

• Other: ( Any details you would like, or maybe more info about the character, interaction with object or thing, any other things to include or be specific about. You can request a transparent BG if you left the BG part blank. )

Note: Naughty requests will be ignored. ;Nml
Note #2: The more complicated it is, the more I will consider not taking your request. However, this is also a contradiction because it could inspire me. I also like flexible but not vague requests. ;Sng
Note #3: Please don't include the parentheses & the words inside them. My eyes will die trying to figure out your request. ;Dzzy
Note #4: Reference pictures are greatly appreciated! The more reference pictures, the easier & more accurate the drawing will be.

- - ♥ - -

[Reveal] Spoiler: Request List
• SYKO (Done ; Character Render)
• Leviathan (Done; Character Render)
• - Finished friend's request -
• tgfcoder (Done)
• Kyochan / Joker (Done; Character Render)
• Click (Working; Color)
• CognateName (No Progess)
• Dawa (No Progess)

• Here's a little demo.
• #ForumName# (#Progess#)
• If it's done, it will say (Done) and you'll be able to click "Done" and see the completed work.
• Example: Wing (Done)
• You can request progress pictures (the Other section) if the Progress says "Working"; they'll have random words flying everywhere covering part of the pic but you'll still see the progress.

Note: If you're on this list, that probably means I'm going to draw for you. If not, oh well. BUT, you can try again with a different request. ;Yay
Note #2: I usually do requests one at a time, and it's not always first come first serve. It usually takes about a day but the time may be spaced out due to my laziness or how busy I am (school starts on Aug 13).

All right, let's see some cool requests! ;Sng

Tip Jar — 8 donations (6176 ). Click to show!
Last edited by Wing on December 7th, 2014, 1:14 pm, edited 34 times in total.

Wing
Scout
Scout

Re: New Art Style Test - Taking Requests!

Postby Wing » August 8th, 2013, 12:06 am

Okay, time to sleep. ;YawnP

SYKO
Hatchling
Hatchling

Postby SYKO » August 8th, 2013, 12:59 am

I love your drawings, which keep getting better and better !

Character : Killua Zoldyck.
Pose : Crouching or sitting somewhere obscure.
BG : Somewhere raining.
Other : Ty in advance ! Oh, and can you make him half heartedly smiling? Don't have any references, but whatever feels natural to you would be great.

Btw are you Aestivate/Insanity? Jw LOL.
[知らない] //

Click
Junior
Junior

Postby Click » August 8th, 2013, 7:17 am

Draw me draw me lena :D

can I edit form when I go on compyi? On phone right now....

And do you draw couple :D?

*Edited*
sorry I end up with audi chars Qn Q too lazy to color my OCs LOL

Chars: Boy + Girl
Pose: somethine like this or anything that they're holding hands
Bg: anything you like ;Grin you can put it blank too ;Mkup
Other: Did you know I really really really adore your drawings * 0 *?

Thank you -Hides in my cave-
Last edited by Click on August 10th, 2013, 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sig by leah on rb forums ava+chars made by me

Wing
Scout
Scout

Postby Wing » August 8th, 2013, 8:59 am

SYKO wrote in Re: New Art Style Test - Taking Requests!:I love your drawings, which keep getting better and better !

Character : Killua Zoldyck.
Pose : Crouching or sitting somewhere obscure.
BG : Somewhere raining.
Other : Ty in advance ! Oh, and can you make him half heartedly smiling? Don't have any references, but whatever feels natural to you would be great.

Btw are you Aestivate/Insanity? Jw LOL.

Omg, Killua is so cool! Do you want me to draw him as a kid or more as a teen? Do you have any particular outfit you want him in, or can I choose? ;Yay Not quite sure about a half-hearted smile, but I'll see what I can do.

And nope, I'm not whoever you may be referring to. P:

Edit: I decided to draw him in this outfit and made him a teen (I hope that's okay >.<).

Click wrote in Re: New Art Style Test - Taking Requests!:Draw me draw me lena :D

can I edit form when I go on compyi? On phone right now....

And do you draw couple :D?

-Insert form here-

Thank you -Hides in my cave-

Hiya Miki!~ I could try drawing couple but I definitely would need a reference picture for their posing. P: Or ofc, they could always just stand. Because standing is so fun. /shot And yes, I can wait. ;Lol
Last edited by Wing on August 8th, 2013, 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leviathan
Wizard
Wizard

Postby Leviathan » August 8th, 2013, 1:17 pm

Character : Enoshima Junko x & Sayaka Maizono x if not both than just the first girl
Pose : something like this x or sitting on a desk
BG : a classroom or just a stone wall
Other : thanks if you do itt~.
When time stops & the world doesn't spin, I'll stop loving you
Karen is my bestie bunnycheeks<3

Pixel girl by HEARTEATER

Wing
Scout
Scout

Postby Wing » August 8th, 2013, 1:37 pm

Leviathan wrote in Re: New Art Style Test - Taking Requests!:
Character : Enoshima Junko x & Sayaka Maizono x if not both than just the first girl
Pose : something like this x or sitting on a desk
BG : a classroom or just a stone wall
Other : thanks if you do itt~.

Omg, Dangan Ronpa <3 I like both the girls, so I might have inspiration to draw both. If I draw both, would you like them together in the same drawing or in separate ones? ;Angl

Wing
Scout
Scout

Postby Wing » August 8th, 2013, 7:44 pm

Whee, first request done! Going to take a celebration break. ;Yay /shot

ImageImage

SYKO
Hatchling
Hatchling

Postby SYKO » August 8th, 2013, 9:06 pm

Wing wrote in Re: New Art Style Test - Taking Requests!:Whee, first request done! Going to take a celebration break. ;Yay /shot

ImageImage

omg i feel sao honored being in the title LOL :((
AAAAND Thank for you the drawing ! Man you're pretty quick LOL.
Will drop by again if you don't mind. -tips-
and yaAA KILLUAA.
[知らない] //

Wing
Scout
Scout

Postby Wing » August 8th, 2013, 9:15 pm

SYKO wrote in Re: New Art Style Test - Taking Requests!:
omg i feel sao honored being in the title LOL :((
AAAAND Thank for you the drawing ! Man you're pretty quick LOL.
Will drop by again if you don't mind. -tips-
and yaAA KILLUAA.

You're welcome ~ Hahaha, I'm quick only when I'm not lazy and busy. After school starts, people can have fun playing the waiting game. ;Up And sure, you can drop by again with another request, but depending on when, it might not be as quick as this time around. ;Dog...

Next

Return to Market