What do you want to be when you grow up?

by tgfcoder
Chat about anything here casually or play forum games. Post count does not count here.

Pose
Champion
Champion

Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Postby Pose » January 23rd, 2015, 8:10 am

Chippi wrote in Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?:$$$$ i always wanted to be a billionaire $$$$

^ Don't we all ;Bawl

Hm...what do I wanna be ;Spy......

When I was younger I was really interested in things creative so I took lots of dancing and piano lessons then as I got older I couldn't take dance or piano lessons anymore cuz of money problems -cough- stingy parents -cough- then because I took music GCSE I was able to do Singing lessons within school which also counts towards a scholarship (but I doubt I'll use it huehue e.e) then about 3 years ago I found Wattpad and started writing stories and I became really passionate about that x3 I would not want to become a singer cuz I can't write my own songs for **** ;haha I would probs just end up making covers and put 'em on yt like other people. I still don't know what I wanna do but if push comes to shove and I HAVE to make a decision then I would probs either write stories or.....maybe....dance if I can find lessons by summer time (my cousins a professional backup dancer so she's been in music vids and danced in concerts n stuff - with Jessie J the most - so she got me kinda hooked on this dancing stuff *-*) She's also apparently the most wanted dancer to be hired which we're all so proud of her for ;GrinP
Image~ •○☼ OCTOPI FAM ☼○• ~Image

○ You wish you were us ○

Yao
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Yao » January 23rd, 2015, 4:53 pm

I've never been quite sure about what I'd like to do, but I've been thinking about it a lot more lately.
There is a side of me which is very interested in biochemistry... so maybe a biochemist? `-`
i'd love to do something with the piano, though. sigh
*shrugs*
Keenu | Exhausted&iLikeLemons | Terribad
幸福是什么? MyAnimeList | ArtShoppe

Llamas
Forum Council
Forum Council

Postby Llamas » January 23rd, 2015, 9:36 pm

Jackeh«3 wrote in Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?:
Llamas wrote in Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?:
Hmm I'd say back in elementary school, since I went to a music conservatory I wanted to be a musician or a music conductor as I looked up to my teachers there. Middle school I was still into music but gradually got boring and started leaning more towards drawing. So throughout middle school/ high school I started taking some art classes and end of high school, beginning of college I decided I wanted to go into animation, pixar n all that lol. Where I'm at now, is becoming a pharmacy technician and maybe later go to school again to become a pharmacist.

Jackeh«3 Let me work with you hehe xD I've actually gotten to meet a few new friends this year or well technically last year now that are pharmacy technicians and others studying to become a pharmacist in which they've helped me a lot through school and everything so im grateful for that ;Lttr

;Grin! gotta deal with those stupid patients who think they know it all ;Sigh!!!

With patients who don't understand what their insurance can and can't cover ;Sigh !!! EFF DIS GOING TO MAIL ORDER INSTEAD ;CryP
llamas are love llamas are life

-Ant
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby -Ant » January 23rd, 2015, 9:50 pm

When I grow up, my life will turn into a magical potato that will magically bloom into a great turtle shell that will be planted in the earth's bedrock to be the first land orca that will demolish every single one of you. ;Flu

k bye i wanna grow up to be a canadian #lifestory
250   Top

Mints
Traveller
Traveller

Postby Mints » January 24th, 2015, 11:25 am

Mephitic wrote in Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?:When I grow up, my life will turn into a magical potato that will magically bloom into a great turtle shell that will be planted in the earth's bedrock to be the first land orca that will demolish every single one of you. ;Flu

k bye i wanna grow up to be a canadian #lifestory

....Hitman Orca ;Sprs Get out
` Mints x Arete x Tarte x Veteran x Alv x Dips x Tier
~
Vanity
;Boat
;Lttr

Jackeh«3

Postby Jackeh«3 » January 24th, 2015, 11:27 am

Hmm I'd say back in elementary school, since I went to a music conservatory I wanted to be a musician or a music conductor as I looked up to my teachers there. Middle school I was still into music but gradually got boring and started leaning more towards drawing. So throughout middle school/ high school I started taking some art classes and end of high school, beginning of college I decided I wanted to go into animation, pixar n all that lol. Where I'm at now, is becoming a pharmacy technician and maybe later go to school again to become a pharmacist.

Jackeh«3 Let me work with you hehe xD I've actually gotten to meet a few new friends this year or well technically last year now that are pharmacy technicians and others studying to become a pharmacist in which they've helped me a lot through school and everything so im grateful for that ;Lttr

;Grin! gotta deal with those stupid patients who think they know it all ;Sigh!!!

With patients who don't understand what their insurance can and can't cover ;Sigh !!! EFF DIS GOING TO MAIL ORDER INSTEAD ;CryP

it's more like
"...yes we put it through your insurance"
"...no they didn't cover all of it"
"...yes we did put it through"
"...you should probably call your insurance to ask why they're not covering it anymore"
"...yes we put it through..."
"...why are you screaming at me...
150   Top

Llamas
Forum Council
Forum Council

Postby Llamas » January 24th, 2015, 12:27 pm

it's more like
"...yes we put it through your insurance"
"...no they didn't cover all of it"
"...yes we did put it through"
"...you should probably call your insurance to ask why they're not covering it anymore"
"...yes we put it through..."
"...why are you screaming at me...

The last one yes.... Miss/Mr. ... Why are you screaming at me.. The things we wish to say but we can't like
" what do you not understand from what I'm telling you ???" ;Fplm
llamas are love llamas are life

Previous

Return to The Chatroom + Forum Games