What do you want to be when you grow up?

by tgfcoder
Chat about anything here casually or play forum games. Post count does not count here.

Elfire
Forum Council
Forum Council

Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Postby Elfire » January 22nd, 2015, 3:28 am

I've always wanted to compose music for video games.
He's burned down many a bridge
And he's scared of walking in the dark
It hurts when the rain falls on his skin
50   Top

Jackeh«3

Postby Jackeh«3 » January 22nd, 2015, 8:14 am

I had some things in mind:
Back in elementary school I wanted to become a math teacher or professor.
In early high school, I debated between math teacher, architect, biomedical engineer, professional gamer, voice actor, and speech therapist.
Late in high school I decided I wanted to become a pharmacist c:
University I thought of pharmacist, but also doctor or science professor as well.
50   Top

Llamas
Forum Council
Forum Council

Postby Llamas » January 22nd, 2015, 10:21 am

Hmm I'd say back in elementary school, since I went to a music conservatory I wanted to be a musician or a music conductor as I looked up to my teachers there. Middle school I was still into music but gradually got boring and started leaning more towards drawing. So throughout middle school/ high school I started taking some art classes and end of high school, beginning of college I decided I wanted to go into animation, pixar n all that lol. Where I'm at now, is becoming a pharmacy technician and maybe later go to school again to become a pharmacist.

Jackeh«3 Let me work with you hehe xD I've actually gotten to meet a few new friends this year or well technically last year now that are pharmacy technicians and others studying to become a pharmacist in which they've helped me a lot through school and everything so im grateful for that ;Lttr
llamas are love llamas are life
50   Top

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » January 22nd, 2015, 10:39 am

#medstudentsunite lol
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator
Owner and Creator of Tgforums

Postby tgfcoder » January 22nd, 2015, 1:36 pm

Haha ;Flu

See this is what I'm talking about in terms of stability.. I got this message today on LinkedIn:

Key words, "Urgent opening" meaning someone just ragequit or got fired, or something changed at the last minute, "Contract to hire", basically just doing odds and ends until they don't need you any more.

¤ᴙшдЯ¤
Forum Council
Forum Council

Postby ¤ᴙшдЯ¤ » January 22nd, 2015, 2:29 pm

tgfcoder wrote in Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?:Haha ;Flu

See this is what I'm talking about in terms of stability.. I got this message today on LinkedIn:

[Reveal] Spoiler: Picture

Key words, "Urgent opening" meaning someone just ragequit or got fired, or something changed at the last minute, "Contract to hire", basically just doing odds and ends until they don't need you any more.

That's cool. ;VVP
Interesting how it's HTML5, since that's still new and emerging. ;Spy

Hello.
I hardly exist.
Stuck in the Voltex.

Jackeh«3

Postby Jackeh«3 » January 22nd, 2015, 8:39 pm

Llamas wrote in Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?:
Hmm I'd say back in elementary school, since I went to a music conservatory I wanted to be a musician or a music conductor as I looked up to my teachers there. Middle school I was still into music but gradually got boring and started leaning more towards drawing. So throughout middle school/ high school I started taking some art classes and end of high school, beginning of college I decided I wanted to go into animation, pixar n all that lol. Where I'm at now, is becoming a pharmacy technician and maybe later go to school again to become a pharmacist.

Jackeh«3 Let me work with you hehe xD I've actually gotten to meet a few new friends this year or well technically last year now that are pharmacy technicians and others studying to become a pharmacist in which they've helped me a lot through school and everything so im grateful for that ;Lttr

;Grin! gotta deal with those stupid patients who think they know it all ;Sigh!!!

Maky

Postby Maky » January 22nd, 2015, 9:16 pm

I used to want to be a Marine Biologist, but now I don't really want to.
I've been leaning towards becoming a Physical Therapist or a Pharmacist.
And if all else fails, I still have computer engineering. ;Sng

“I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.”
– Unknown

ceeeedss

Postby ceeeedss » January 23rd, 2015, 5:16 am

I never really had my eyes set on any one career. I was always jumping from this to that.
When I was really little I wanted to be a builder because that's what my dad did and I was hands on and always helping him out. Later on I became really fond of arts and crafts and was always making a mess- which is funny because my mum was an artsy person and did an arts course at Uni. Other interests from the age of around 10 to more recently included Mechanic, Cafe Owner, Detective/ Police Officer, Dancer (Irish dancing and Hiphop), DJ/ Record Producer, and Computer Science.
∞ Brood • Vierge ∞

<Crimson Grudge>

❅ Instagram ❅

Chippi
Hatchling
Hatchling

Postby Chippi » January 23rd, 2015, 7:21 am

$$$$ i always wanted to be a billionaire $$$$

Don't try and fit into the crowd; you'll regret it, trust me.

PreviousNext

Return to The Chatroom + Forum Games