Embarrassing Moments? ;Dvl

by delicatemoans
Chat about anything here casually or play forum games. Post count does not count here.

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Re: Embarrassing Moments? ;Dvl

Postby Couture » July 31st, 2014, 9:16 pm

tgfcoder wrote in Re: Embarrassing Moments? ;Dvl:Lol ;Cry Iz ok, iz ok. I gotchu babe

Yes, I got you ;LuvU and I will knife anyone who tries to flirt with you ;CuteP.

This one is kinnnnda funny.
When I was visiting Jordan in Australia, he and I walked toward the train station so he could catch his train to work, and I was going to go to the grocery store across the street from the train station. I was a little nervous because it would be my first time shopping without him. I was picking up things for dinner that night and I was browsing through the bakery section looking for fresh baked french bread, and I didn't see any. So I walked up to the bakery clerks and asked, "Do you have any french bread?". They just looked at me like I was crazy for a second. ;Sob.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

Gabe
Junior Warden
Junior Warden

Postby Gabe » July 31st, 2014, 9:18 pm

That's because it's called a Baguette (;
Not today, Satan

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator
Owner and Creator of Tgforums

Postby tgfcoder » July 31st, 2014, 9:18 pm

Poor Gabe, LOL.

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » July 31st, 2014, 9:31 pm

Gabe wrote in Re: Embarrassing Moments? ;Dvl:That's because it's called a Baguette (;

Jordan says it's more of just an american thing cause he's never seen the one I was looking for there. They just had like fresh baked artisan bread which wasn't what I wanted but it wasn't bad ;Spy.

This is what I wanted:
Image (thick and about a foot long),
not this :
Image (long and skinny).
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

delicatemoans
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Postby delicatemoans » August 1st, 2014, 6:39 am

tgfcoder wrote in Re: Embarrassing Moments? ;Dvl:Lol these stories. ;haha

Once I wanted to ask my crush out but all that came out was "Do you wanna be friends?" She replies, "With whom?" and I'm like "............ Me?" and she's like "I don't even know you!" and walks away. ;CryP

"I don't even know you." LOL. imagine what she'd say if you did ask her out and she "didn't know you." xD
pull her hair, make her body s(cream) ;Wink

"she gon give it up cause she know I might like it." ;Wink

i like drugs xoxo

Pose
Champion
Champion

Postby Pose » August 1st, 2014, 7:11 am

delicatemoans wrote in Re: Embarrassing Moments? ;Dvl:
Couture wrote in Re: Embarrassing Moments? ;Dvl:LMAO, wow lovie.

Uh, Idk if I really have any embarrassing moments other than this one time I was heading to class, and I was wearing a skirt and i tripped on the second to last steps on the stone stairs we had and i scraped my knee and like flashed everyone behind me.

LOL, same thing happened to me but I tripped walking up the steps to get on the bus ;haha

I have a friend who ALWAYS trips on the steps of the 40 bus. She calls it the "Karma" bus ;Dog
Image~ •○☼ OCTOPI FAM ☼○• ~Image

○ You wish you were us ○

Pose
Champion
Champion

Postby Pose » August 1st, 2014, 7:15 am

delicatemoans wrote in Re: Embarrassing Moments? ;Dvl:OMG, that's such a fail.
But I just remembered something else about me. I was in 8th grade and I had gym class with my crush. So long story short, to get his attention I attempted to be flexible(because you know boy like flexible girls xD)and tried to do a split. My pants were already tight around my waist because I was wearing a belt. I did a split and my pants ripped down the middle ;Fplm and my mom I had to WAIT until my mom got to school to bring me another pair of pants ;Spy

LOOOL awwww bby dw i'm sure he still liked the show ;Sly

○ You wish you were us ○

Pose
Champion
Champion

Postby Pose » August 1st, 2014, 7:16 am

tgfcoder wrote in Re: Embarrassing Moments? ;Dvl:Not really mine but reminded me when I was on the school bus and the driver started suddenly the guy opposite me (we were facing each other) instinctively put his hand out to stop himself from falling and since my legs were apart his hand went... Yeah.. I didn't even care lol cause I knew it wasn't on purpose. He was so embarrassed though lol.

LOOOOOOL OMG Talk about being at the wrong place at the wrong time ;Heat

○ You wish you were us ○

Pose
Champion
Champion

Postby Pose » August 1st, 2014, 7:23 am

So many stories about peeing while in school, time for my contribution ;Sly One day when I was in like year 2 or 3 I hadn't gone toilet all day and it was lunch and while I was waiting in line I reallyyyyyyyyyyy needed to pee but I knew that if I left the line then the food would all be gone so I tried to hold it in and by the time I got to the dinner lady I was bouncing up and down and she was like "Are you okay? ;What " and I was like "Yup I'm fine can I have-*pisses self*" ;Bawl I had to go to reception and wait for my mum to bring me a new pair of tights and knickers

I didn't get to have my lunch either ;Sad

○ You wish you were us ○

Anna
Scout
Scout

Postby Anna » August 3rd, 2014, 11:34 am

Soo many pees... When I was 16.. In high school..I was looking like boy.I had short hair and i refused to wear skirt as uniform so I got mans uniform.. I wasn't talking with girls but with boys.(Girls was calling me very ... no pretty nicknames,bcs I talked only boys.) One day..I fell down the stairs directly to a freshman in school..Position in which we have yet got was a bit naughty... bit... Em.. It was like..His leg wasn't in good place.. It was that worst place what you can imagine... ~~ .. ,,You do not have....'' he asked me.HE THOUGHT I AM A MAN.. Without.. That.You know what I mean... And my best friend Ian came and he was laughing so hard.Ian explained how it is, and since then he/that freshman) avoided me.
-------------------------
I felt a little bad about my feminine traits. It was so terrible?!
I am always here for you,so don't you worry.

PreviousNext

Return to The Chatroom + Forum Games