Embarrassing Moments? ;Dvl

by delicatemoans
Chat about anything here casually or play forum games. Post count does not count here.

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator

Re: Embarrassing Moments? ;Dvl

Postby tgfcoder » August 3rd, 2014, 11:43 am

^ lol ;haha yeah so many peeing stories, so common LOL

Trona
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby Trona » August 3rd, 2014, 11:54 am

Woah you guys must have had harsh schools! I never heard so many bathroom accident stories before.

Ok I have one. I was in 8th grade and we all had to do exit science fair projects (the last science fair project you ever have to do, and these things were annual.) You're supposed to pick a topic you like and you have an entire year to do it. I waited like the week before it was due and my topic was on rockets. We had to make a presentation with those giant 3 fold cardboard boards along with a paper report. People mostly put text to remind themselves of their procedures so they can recite it to the class. (Since you can't read your essay) My board was full of pictures with rockets. My teacher assigned people days in which they would present their project to the class. Unfortunately for me, I had to go a day earlier than was intended because someone was absent. I told the teacher it wasn't fair and I wasn't prepared. Honestly, I couldn't remember a thing about my project, and my board didn't help in any way because it was just pictures. I had planned to really study my project that day so I could present it the next day but I couldn't convince my teacher to let me go on the day I was assigned. I got up and walked to the front of the room. I looked at my board and then the classroom. All I said was "I don't remember anything about this" and I went back to my seat. After that, the teacher gave a lecture to the class for the rest of the period about being prepared or something. It was pretty embarrassing but SOMEHOW I got an 80 on that project. I was so excited lmao.
Last edited by Trona on August 3rd, 2014, 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tgfcoder
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » August 3rd, 2014, 11:59 am

LOOOOL that was awesome. Reminded me of when we were doing public speaking in 5th grade and they wanted a volunteer to do a speech. I wasn't really paying attention so I thought it was like in a few days so I said sure I'll do it. And the class was like Yeah! Go Jordan! And I'm just sitting in my seat and my friend next to me is like Ok, so get up!

I'm like ohhh.. Now... Lol

And the topic was whatever anyone said, so someone called out "Super Saiyans" cause Dragon Ball Z was popular at that time, so I started talking about that and honestly don't remember any of what I said ;haha

Trona
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby Trona » August 3rd, 2014, 12:02 pm

LOL that's hilarious! I wonder if your teacher even knew what that was at the time. You probably could have made up anything about it and he wouldn't know the difference. ;haha
Last edited by Trona on August 3rd, 2014, 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tgfcoder
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » August 3rd, 2014, 12:04 pm

Trona wrote in Re: Embarrassing Moments? ;Dvl:LOL that's hilarious! I wonder if your teacher even knew what that was at the time. You probably could have made up anything about it and she wouldn't know the difference. ;haha

Lol yeah probably. He was probably just looking to see how well we could think on our feet.

delicatemoans
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Postby delicatemoans » August 3rd, 2014, 12:36 pm

When I was in like 3rd or 4th grade, I didn't exactly get made fun of but the girls would talk about me and like these 2 other girls in the class because we had grown our boobs before anyone else. Like tbh I completely skipped a 'Training bra' and a "A" cup. I felt weird because their would be random moments in class where I would literally be holding my boobs because they hurt ;haha The girls started to get jealous because I guys they noticed that I was getting more attention from the boys because of my boobs (nothing hoe-like). So I found out that some of the girl started to stuff their training bras with ketchup packets, tissues and thin socks, until this one day my friend was fighting this other girl (nothing serious) and she reached down the other girl's shirt and pulled out her socks ;haha I'm like "Look what I've started." ;CuteP
pull her hair, make her body s(cream) ;Wink

"she gon give it up cause she know I might like it." ;Wink

i like drugs xoxo

tgfcoder
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » August 3rd, 2014, 3:01 pm

LOL I love this thread.

めるミ
Traveller
Traveller

Postby めるミ » August 11th, 2014, 5:13 pm

not my most embarrassing, but back in 4th grade or so, I had a pair of pants that was too big on me, but i really liked them. i wore them out to get breakfast at a restaurant with my family and just as we were about to leave, it fell all the way down to my ankles. of course I had to be in perfect view

around freshman year of high school, during gym class, we were playing volleyball. I threw the ball up to serve it. swung and missed. I got all confused because I didn't know where the ball went and that was when it fell straight onto my head.
何となく恋に落ちた
nameless
genderless
I am a mere visitor, a tourist, in this life
I mean no harm nor will I do anything heroic
The world is vast and I am no more than a tiny speck
But if you must label me
I am nothing and a little bit of everything.

Annay
Hatchling
Hatchling

Postby Annay » August 11th, 2014, 8:24 pm

Idk, more pee ;Ghst..
I forgot what grade.. but it was between K- 2nd grade.. So I peed in my pants because I was too shy/scared to ask the teacher. I think it was some after school program and it was my first day ;CryP ........... My grandpa came to my rescue. He gave me a whole new outfit with Sailor Moon as my shirt cover. Yellow like a banana. ;Sng

More like funny.. Idk. LOL.. Embarrassing to me ish.
I had a 7 am math class, so I often fall asleep.... I sat in the front with three others and the projector/teacher was on my right side. I hugged my backpack and used it like a teddy bear or pillow. The teacher saw and call me out saying, "Stop using your backpack as a pillow." I blinked at him. Then he was like, "Where's your pencil? You're not even listening to my class," I quickly eye around the table to see if my pencil is there, and there was nothing. My hands was still under the table and I felt something on my hand, it was my pencil. I quickly put my arm on the table, pencil on the paper like I'm so prepared and then everyone laughed. I'm just there like.. ;??? ;dozesoffagain

I have more I think.. Can't remember ;???
Hmu if you play MH4U, MHGen or RO! ;-)

Intentional
Forum Council
Forum Council

Postby Intentional » August 11th, 2014, 10:23 pm

UMMMM WELP there was a family party at my house right and all my cousins and I decide to go upstairs to my room because thats where the cool kids hang out ;Sng and then i was trying to skip steps and by the time i reached like the last step, I TRIPPED AND FELL SO HARD AND OMG I WAS LIKE IN THE AIR FOR THE LONGEST TIME AND I DREW EVERYONES ATTENTION and omg they all laughed at me help it was literally like ;CryP

zayrah.0besity.Intentional
zachary
vii.xxvii.MMxiii
;Lttr

50   Top

PreviousNext

Return to The Chatroom + Forum Games