Embarrassing Moments? ;Dvl

by delicatemoans
Chat about anything here casually or play forum games. Post count does not count here.

めるミ
Traveller
Traveller

Re: Embarrassing Moments? ;Dvl

Postby めるミ » August 12th, 2014, 11:38 pm

if it's about pee, there was this one time during nap time in day care. They had like bunk beds and I was napping on the top bunk. Don't remember much, but I peed myself and it leaked through onto the boys on the bottom bunks. Those mattresses were thin like sheets okay? ;Hmph I had to borrow another boy's pants ;haha

I can talk about poo as well, but I don't think any of you wants to hear it ;Mkup
何となく恋に落ちた
nameless
genderless
I am a mere visitor, a tourist, in this life
I mean no harm nor will I do anything heroic
The world is vast and I am no more than a tiny speck
But if you must label me
I am nothing and a little bit of everything.

viv
Scout
Scout

Postby viv » August 13th, 2014, 6:05 pm

i was in the mall a few days ago and the cashier was being hella obnoxious so when we were about to leave the store i was like "she seems like a btch" but i kinda said it louder than i thought so i think she heard it AND RIGHT AFTER I SAID THAT THE LID ON THE DRINK I WAS HOLDING POPPED OPEN AND THE DRINK SPILLED ALL OVER THE FLOOR IN FRONT OF EVERYONE LMFAO we just left it there and ran out :-) i don't rly regret it bc that's what she gets for being rude!!1
Joto ;StarPuto
Toe x Dad
50   Top

kristen ashley
Scout
Scout

Postby kristen ashley » August 18th, 2014, 10:38 am

one time when i was like 7, i was dancing around and singing in the card aisle in target and when i jumped, i farted and my mom and my dad started yelling out that i farted and it was extremely humiliating
Mouille Pluvieux Hella

Previous

Return to The Chatroom + Forum Games