Glitch + Bug Report Thread

by tgfcoder
A place to talk about Tgforums. Suggestions also go in here.

islandpineapple
Forum Graphic Artist
Forum Graphic Artist

Re: Glitch + Bug Report Thread

Postby islandpineapple » June 11th, 2013, 5:54 pm

;-; ofc this wud be down when i needa hunt for a cpl

✣ LoL ✣ | ♪ Youtube ♪ | ❃ Webpage ❃ | ♦Art Shop♦

⊰There's two kinds of people in this world; ones that eat to live, and ones that live to eat⊱
[sig-PinePine]

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » June 11th, 2013, 9:45 pm

Oh sorry, fixed~

Snilly
Scout
Scout

Postby Snilly » June 12th, 2013, 2:24 am

Says I already collected my balance even though it's been 2 days??? L>20 coins.
5   Top

tgfcoder
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » June 12th, 2013, 2:43 am

Try now~

Snilly
Scout
Scout

Postby Snilly » June 12th, 2013, 9:45 am

Oh yay ~
Idt I see it in announcements but did you change it to 7.5% or 4 of our balance from 10 coins + 5% of our balance? Awww :(
The nerrrffff
Edit: nvm saw it in my suggestion thread LOL

tgfcoder
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » June 12th, 2013, 2:35 pm

lol yeah I don't always announce everything in Forum Features use Search->Unread Posts maybe and you'll find everything easier xD

Wintercat
Scout
Scout

Postby Wintercat » July 17th, 2013, 4:38 pm

Um um I don't know if it's been reported, but whenever I click 'backspace' (to back a page) while I'm on someone's wall, it takes me back and forth, and I can't go back unless I manually right click on the 'backspace' arrow and click a page before that.

EDIT: Also it'd be nice if clicking on a post from the Index page took you to the last page of that thread (or at least an unread page or something?), but I guess this more of a 'suggestion' than a bug. It's just been that way in almost all the forums I've been to, so I found it kind of odd how each time I had to manually navigate to the last page.

EDIT: When I apply a avatar frame and try to remove it, the link or the words still 'want to apply ___'? Even though after I click it it says "you've successfully removed it".

EDIT: Question: how long does it take before I edit a post and it'll show up on the bottom saying that I have edited it?

¸ , ♥ * ° ¨ ¸ , ♥ * ° ¨ ¸ , ♥ * ° ¨ ¸ , ♥ * ° ¨ ¸ , ♥ * ° ¨ ♥ .

落叶 追求 ,还是 不挽留 ?

¸ ¸ , ♥ * ° ¨ ¸ , ♥ * ° ¨ ¸ , ♥ * ° ¨ ¸ , ♥ * ° ¨ ¸ , ♥ * ° ¨ ♥ .

tgfcoder
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » July 17th, 2013, 9:15 pm

:]~ wrote in Re: Glitch + Bug Report Thread:

Um um I don't know if it's been reported, but whenever I click 'backspace' (to back a page) while I'm on someone's wall, it takes me back and forth, and I can't go back unless I manually right click on the 'backspace' arrow and click a page before that.

EDIT: Also it'd be nice if clicking on a post from the Index page took you to the last page of that thread (or at least an unread page or something?), but I guess this more of a 'suggestion' than a bug. It's just been that way in almost all the forums I've been to, so I found it kind of odd how each time I had to manually navigate to the last page.

EDIT: When I apply a avatar frame and try to remove it, the link or the words still 'want to apply ___'? Even though after I click it it says "you've successfully removed it".

EDIT: Question: how long does it take before I edit a post and it'll show up on the bottom saying that I have edited it?

I'll have to test out that wall bug thing, I think it's got something to do with the fact that it 'jumps' down to the wall section of the profile page and so clicking 'back' once just undoes that, or something. I'll look into that.

Edit: it works for me apparently. I'm using Google Chrome though. Could that be it?

Also if you read the Forum Guide it says how to get to the last post / first unread post by clicking on the page icons rather than the forum link.

The link for using items is "Use (item name)" and doing this for frames results in "You have applied" or "You have removed" the frame. Possibly in the future the action "Use" will be customisable so it will say "Apply" or "Remove", respectively.

I'm not sure, I don't think the edit message will come up unless you give an edit reason, unless that's only for admins. Someone else may be able to field this one ;???

Yam
Graduate Junior
Premium Donator
Graduate Junior

Postby Yam » April 15th, 2014, 7:24 pm

I honestly don't know if this is a bug or glitch. But I cannot log in to this site with Firefox. I'm on Chrome right now but honestly Chrome isn't cutting out for me lately so I'm using Firefox. It worked before but a few days ago it wouldn't let me log in ever again. ;Sng Help please
jenna x roy ;Lttr | 063014

tgfcoder
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » April 15th, 2014, 9:08 pm

Thanks, we'll look into it

PreviousNext

Return to Forum