Introducing Tgforums Arcade (BETA)!

by tgfcoder
A place to talk about Tgforums. Suggestions also go in here.

noss
Junior
Junior

Re: Introducing Tgforums Arcade (BETA)!

Postby noss » January 8th, 2016, 9:38 pm

A game where you have to spam a button as much as possible. ;Sng

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » January 8th, 2016, 11:50 pm

I'm going to have to make some adjustments to Starzone and then wipe the scores. The difficulty doesn't really scale well & the scores get pretty ridiculous. Also it isn't fun after you max everything, until things start to hurt.

I've updated the game. Made sure collision boxes were better, increased the difficulty ramping and the upgrade costs (so you actually should think about whether you need the upgrade), removed the last weapon upgrade, and tweaked the last weapon before that a bit to make it worth closer to what it costs. I will be erasing the scores soon, but everyone on the list will receive a Beta Tester badge and coins. Thank you ;Yay

noss
Junior
Junior

Postby noss » January 9th, 2016, 8:02 pm

I think I encountered a glitch...

I was previewing a weapon upgrade by checking the box and pressed the "DONE" button with it still checked. At the next shop, I noticed my funds went down (to the negatives because I didn't have enough to purchase it when I was previewing it xD) even though I never purchased the upgrade. I haven't tried to reproduce the glitch again yet though, so maybe it was just a one time thing. ;Spy

tgfcoder
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » January 9th, 2016, 9:13 pm

noss wrote in Re: Introducing Tgforums Arcade (BETA)!:I think I encountered a glitch...

I was previewing a weapon upgrade by checking the box and pressed the "DONE" button with it still checked. At the next shop, I noticed my funds went down (to the negatives because I didn't have enough to purchase it when I was previewing it xD) even though I never purchased the upgrade. I haven't tried to reproduce the glitch again yet though, so maybe it was just a one time thing. ;Spy

Just checked the code, it doesn't actually take anything until you hit Buy. The value shown is your current score minus the value of whatever you have checked, it doesn't actually take your money though. If you do find a bug regarding purchases though, please let me know and I will give you the "Helping the forum" badge!

Gabe
Junior Warden
Junior Warden

Postby Gabe » March 1st, 2016, 9:19 am

So.. my figure lost its head.

[Reveal] Spoiler: Clickerino
Not today, Satan
50   Top

Annay
Hatchling
Hatchling

Postby Annay » March 1st, 2016, 1:57 pm

Gabe wrote in Re: Introducing Tgforums Arcade (BETA)!:So.. my figure lost its head.

[Reveal] Spoiler: Clickerino

Had that before and omg you took my first ;Look.......
Hmu if you play MH4U, MHGen or RO! ;-)

Gabe
Junior Warden
Junior Warden

Postby Gabe » March 1st, 2016, 8:40 pm

yass darling yasss.
Not today, Satan

Previous

Return to Forum