WoO? xD

by Aly
A place to talk about Tgforums. Suggestions also go in here.

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

WoO? xD

Postby Aly » June 5th, 2015, 11:40 am

It won't go anywhere beyond this point. I waited 4 minutes.

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Re: WoO? xD

Postby Couture » June 5th, 2015, 11:53 am

Did you wait on the actual page with WoO on it? If you switch tabs it wont do anything lol.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Postby Aly » June 5th, 2015, 3:04 pm

Couture wrote in Re: WoO? xD:Did you wait on the actual page with WoO on it? If you switch tabs it wont do anything lol.

Yep, stayed on the page the whole time.

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » June 5th, 2015, 3:10 pm

Aly wrote in Re: WoO? xD:
Couture wrote in Re: WoO? xD:Did you wait on the actual page with WoO on it? If you switch tabs it wont do anything lol.

How about now? It's been a while, did it finally load?
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

Marcin

Postby Marcin » June 5th, 2015, 4:42 pm

Happened to me couple of times. I don't think there's anything you can do about it. You just have to try again tomorrow, 'cause sadly it takes away your daily spin.
Always remember: Never accept the world as it appears to be.
Dare to see it, for what it could be.

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Postby Aly » June 5th, 2015, 5:59 pm

Couture wrote in Re: WoO? xD:

How about now? It's been a while, did it finally load?

Nope. :c
Marcin wrote in Re: WoO? xD:Happened to me couple of times. I don't think there's anything you can do about it. You just have to try again tomorrow, 'cause sadly it takes away your daily spin.

Yeah, this is about the 3rd time it happened to me. ;-;

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » June 5th, 2015, 10:06 pm

It may have something to do with the sound effect, it's kinda lame, but it will take you to the next page once the sound effect finishes, so if it never plays, or you interrupt it or something, I guess it will stay there. You can try muting it too (click the speaker icon) and maybe it will work...

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Postby Aly » June 6th, 2015, 6:49 am

tgfcoder wrote in Re: WoO? xD:It may have something to do with the sound effect, it's kinda lame, but it will take you to the next page once the sound effect finishes, so if it never plays, or you interrupt it or something, I guess it will stay there. You can try muting it too (click the speaker icon) and maybe it will work...

Here's another problem.
This is my second time trying and it still did nothing, even the sound isn't working. :c

tgfcoder
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » June 6th, 2015, 2:38 pm

tgfcoder wrote in Re: WoO? xD:It may have something to do with the sound effect, it's kinda lame, but it will take you to the next page once the sound effect finishes, so if it never plays, or you interrupt it or something, I guess it will stay there. You can try muting it too (click the speaker icon) and maybe it will work...

Here's another problem.
This is my second time trying and it still did nothing, even the sound isn't working. :c

Hmm, that could be the issue. Did you click the mute button in the WoO? also try restarting your PC?

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Postby Aly » June 7th, 2015, 11:07 am

tgfcoder wrote in Re: WoO? xD:

Here's another problem.

Hmm, that could be the issue. Did you click the mute button in the WoO? also try restarting your PC?

I fixed it. I had problems with my pc ever since I did windows updates and it was such a waste of time because I lost my sound afterwards and it was horribly slow. So, I restarted it over completely and now it worked. :'3
Thanks!

Return to Forum