Forum updates thread

by tgfcoder
A place to talk about Tgforums. Suggestions also go in here.

Intentional
Forum Council
Forum Council

Re: Forum updates thread

Postby Intentional » November 11th, 2014, 8:25 pm

tgfcoder wrote in Re: Forum updates thread:New Rank Icons. Here are some: Image Image Image Enjoy finding them out! They are fantasy themed and hopefully offer a consistent and more obviously progression-based visual indication of members' seniority. Hope you guys and girls enjoy them. There are ranks all the way up to 10,000 posts currently, with the biggest gap between ranks at 1000 posts. I may be shifting them around/adding more from time to time.

omgomg ;LuvUP i was looking at the rank setting thing in the tgcoin shop im like ooomg new ones?!?!?1!! they look really good ;Up really like em
zayrah.0besity.Intentional
zachary
vii.xxvii.MMxiii
;Lttr

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » December 19th, 2014, 12:09 pm

I've made some small style changes to the menu, so if the Forum Apps menu (now called Portal) has weird looking headings, try hitting ctrl+f5 to fix it up.

tgfcoder
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » January 10th, 2015, 11:49 pm

A new chat system has been installed which should be a lot more robust and feature-filled than before. It supports proper chat rooms and moderation as well as notifications (those will be coming soon) e.g. when someone tags you on a post or replies to you. Enjoy playing with it :)

As always, let me know if you have any comments~

Edit: private messages, wall messages, tipjar donations and tributes will give you notifications.

Being quoted, tagging someone, e.g. tgfcoder and having someone post after you will also notify you. (Except if it's yourself. xD)

Edit: test for Yao
100   Top

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Postby Aly » January 11th, 2015, 7:06 pm

tgfcoder wrote in Re: Forum updates thread:A new chat system has been installed which should be a lot more robust and feature-filled than before. It supports proper chat rooms and moderation as well as notifications (those will be coming soon) e.g. when someone tags you on a post or replies to you. Enjoy playing with it :)

Edit: private messages, wall messages, tipjar donations and tributes will give you notifications.

Being quoted, tagging someone, e.g. tgfcoder and having someone post after you will also notify you. (Except if it's yourself. xD)

Omg. This is so cool. ^_^ I've been waiting for something like this for such a long time!

¤ᴙшдЯ¤
Forum Council
Forum Council

Postby ¤ᴙшдЯ¤ » January 11th, 2015, 7:16 pm

tgfcoder wrote in Re: Forum updates thread:A new chat system has been installed which should be a lot more robust and feature-filled than before. It supports proper chat rooms and moderation as well as notifications (those will be coming soon) e.g. when someone tags you on a post or replies to you. Enjoy playing with it :)

This is cool ;VVP
ありがとうございます!
Suggestion: Make it a bit more minimalistic. That huge unused space bothers me. ;w;

Hello.
I hardly exist.
Stuck in the Voltex.

Elfire
Forum Council
Forum Council

Postby Elfire » January 12th, 2015, 2:03 am

Don't know if it's just me, but whenever Chrome asks me if I want to allow tgforums to show desktop notifications for me, clicking "Allow" makes it (Chrome) crash.

Talking about this prompt:
He's burned down many a bridge
And he's scared of walking in the dark
It hurts when the rain falls on his skin

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Postby Aly » January 12th, 2015, 7:43 am

Elfire wrote in Re: Forum updates thread:Don't know if it's just me, but whenever Chrome asks me if I want to allow tgforums to show desktop notifications for me, clicking "Allow" makes it (Chrome) crash.

For me, it was perfectly fine. o-o

tgfcoder
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » January 12th, 2015, 9:40 am

Elfire wrote in Re: Forum updates thread:Don't know if it's just me, but whenever Chrome asks me if I want to allow tgforums to show desktop notifications for me, clicking "Allow" makes it (Chrome) crash.

Hmm, I did have this problem once, on another site, actually I clicked Block and it crashed, but when I restarted Chrome it was fine. Not sure if this is a Chrome bug or an ArrowChat bug, tbh. I can look into it if it persists.

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » January 12th, 2015, 10:22 am

Good job baby.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

tgfcoder
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » January 12th, 2015, 7:41 pm

¤ᴙшдЯ¤ wrote in Re: Forum updates thread:

This is cool ;VVP
ありがとうございます!
Suggestion: Make it a bit more minimalistic. That huge unused space bothers me. ;w;

I removed the massive bar across the bottom since that was unnecessary. Hard refresh (Ctrl+F5) to see it.

PreviousNext

Return to Forum