Some ideas for earning TGcoins

by Yaoi
A place to talk about Tgforums. Suggestions also go in here.

Yaoi
Senior Warden
Senior Warden

Some ideas for earning TGcoins

Postby Yaoi » July 29th, 2014, 12:44 pm

They're just suggestions because I think I saw Jordan saying he needs new ways of people earning TGcoins ;Spy

- Being online on forums 1 hour = 50 coins (just making up numbers here)
- Playing a game Jordan made (if Jordan ever makes any)
- Randomly navigating through forums (Kinda like neopets hehe where you get random stuff just for navigating through the game)

I'll write some more if I think of any ;Etc

;Lttr We're gay together ;Lttr

Chippi
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Some ideas for earning TGcoins

Postby Chippi » July 29th, 2014, 12:47 pm

oooo nice!!!

Tip Jar — 0 donations (0 ). Click to show!

Don't try and fit into the crowd; you'll regret it, trust me.

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » July 29th, 2014, 12:49 pm

Yeah, we're working on things like, first post of the day will be like 100 tgcoins, and the more you post it'll go down in value. (Kinda like gaia, if anyone 'played' that before lol.)
He's been thinking about some other things haha. We just launched so please be patient :p. We will release more ways to earn tgcoins shortly. tgcoins is a little under a year old so it's fairly new c:.

Good suggestions though!
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

Pose
Champion
Champion

Postby Pose » July 29th, 2014, 12:50 pm

How about a voting competition in Chibi Creator (dunno if one already exists e.e) :3 1st place could get like 20k coins, 2nd place 10k, 3rd place 1k? idk something like that ;Spy just a suggestion ofc tho
Last edited by Pose on July 29th, 2014, 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image~ •○☼ OCTOPI FAM ☼○• ~Image

○ You wish you were us ○

Yaoi
Senior Warden
Senior Warden

Postby Yaoi » July 29th, 2014, 12:50 pm

Couture wrote in Re: Some ideas for earning TGcoins:Yeah, we're working on things like, first post of the day will be like 100 tgcoins, and the more you post it'll go down in value. (Kinda like gaia, if anyone 'played' that before lol.)
He's been thinking about some other things haha. We just launched so please be patient :p. We will release more ways to earn tgcoins shortly. tgcoins is a little under a year old so it's fairly new c:.

Good suggestions though!

Oh yeah yeah I'm not trying to rush you guys I just thought you needed some more thinking o .o

Chippi
Hatchling
Hatchling

Postby Chippi » July 29th, 2014, 12:52 pm

Pose wrote in Re: Some ideas for earning TGcoins:How about a voting competition in Chibi Creator (dunno if one already exists e.e) :3 1st place could get like 20k coins, 2nd place 10k, 3rd place 1k? idk something like that ;Spy just a suggestion ofc tho

[tipjar]

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Don't try and fit into the crowd; you'll regret it, trust me.

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » July 29th, 2014, 12:53 pm

Boxxybabee wrote in Re: Some ideas for earning TGcoins:
Couture wrote in Re: Some ideas for earning TGcoins:Yeah, we're working on things like, first post of the day will be like 100 tgcoins, and the more you post it'll go down in value. (Kinda like gaia, if anyone 'played' that before lol.)

Good suggestions though!

Oh yeah yeah I'm not trying to rush you guys I just thought you needed some more thinking o .o

I want you guys to be excited haha, i know earning tgcoins at first seems a bit slow, but it will get done, trust me c: just want you guys to enjoy yourselves is all. Unlike rb forums, we dont tolerate drama, so you are in a safe fun environment :p.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

Yaoi
Senior Warden
Senior Warden

Postby Yaoi » July 29th, 2014, 12:55 pm

Couture wrote in Re: Some ideas for earning TGcoins:
Boxxybabee wrote in Re: Some ideas for earning TGcoins:

Good suggestions though!

I want you guys to be excited haha, i know earning tgcoins at first seems a bit slow, but it will get done, trust me c: just want you guys to enjoy yourselves is all. Unlike rb forums, we dont tolerate drama, so you are in a safe fun environment :p.

Yeee I'm enjoying haha thanks for like the 7k coins you donated to me Gabby :D

50   Top

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Postby Aly » July 29th, 2014, 1:11 pm

Ooh.
Sounds like a great idea. cx

islandpineapple
Forum Graphic Artist
Forum Graphic Artist

Postby islandpineapple » July 29th, 2014, 6:53 pm

suggestions:
daily wheel kinda thing .-. it can replace the interest might be better i mean its nice awarding ppl that have more coins with more interest but for new ppl its kinda hard and daily wheels are fun 8D
also i like the being online for a certain amt of time only problem is one can keep the page open so for that youd have to do something to check if theyre acutally active but the random idea sounds good *0*
also another idea is a survey lol . a time survey giving out like idk 50 coins or something ez feedback for tgforums
errything is just an idea tho so yeah.hope it helps

✣ LoL ✣ | ♪ Youtube ♪ | ❃ Webpage ❃ | ♦Art Shop♦

⊰There's two kinds of people in this world; ones that eat to live, and ones that live to eat⊱
[sig-PinePine]
50   Top

Next

Return to Forum