Postby Victory » April 17th, 2013, 1:02 pm

bad ideas idk ;Cry.. my brain is fried from school

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Re: The bomb that exploded in boston..

Postby Aly » April 17th, 2013, 1:53 pm

People be posting pictures on facebook and makin fun of this ****.

Paukky«3

Postby Paukky«3 » April 17th, 2013, 2:19 pm

Victory wrote in Re: The bomb that exploded in boston..:bad ideas idk ;Cry.. my brain is fried from school

That's not the point of the article though, he's trying to say that we're lucky to live in a planet where the majority of the populations are humans and help others.

No one can be truly pure or truly evil.

“Wisdom isn’t something your're born with. You stumble upon it and become it. Those who see it must not reach, for it will come to you.”
Lincoln S. Edwards

Victory

Postby Victory » April 17th, 2013, 2:38 pm

Paukky«3 wrote in Re: The bomb that exploded in boston..:
That's not the point of the article though, he's trying to say that we're lucky to live in a planet where the majority of the populations are humans and help others.

No one can be truly pure or truly evil.

there aren't many kind people in this world. if you need help most people would just walk right past you

Kraft
Knight
Knight

Postby Kraft » April 17th, 2013, 2:49 pm

Victory wrote in Re: The bomb that exploded in boston..:there aren't many kind people in this world. if you need help most people would just walk right past you

there are a lot of kind people LOL
it's probably mostly kids that just walk past you but there's a lot of people who are actually going to help
you would know because of the people that donate to charity, etc

Live-Dimension
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Postby Live-Dimension » April 17th, 2013, 4:09 pm

Kraft wrote in Re: The bomb that exploded in boston..:not everyone has ''bad things'' lol
and i'm not sure what you consider by bad things because you're saying that like everyone has a bad side or w/e but everyone knows most of our population include good people ;VV

Everyone has a dark or bad side, or some secret. It's true. Only the young are innocent, but that innocence fades over time.

Kraft wrote in Re: The bomb that exploded in boston..:there are a lot of kind people LOL
it's probably mostly kids that just walk past you but there's a lot of people who are actually going to help
you would know because of the people that donate to charity, etc

It really depends on the area you're living in. You're far more likely to get help in japan then you are in many other places. The nice people are always there. The problem is that many people who are nice help the wrong people, and this causes trouble for them. Lots of trouble. But its hard to know who is nice and who isn't until you get to know someone.

tl;dr many more people would be willing to be more helpful if they knew they wouldn't get punished by the bad people =[
No good deed goes unpunished

Victory

Postby Victory » April 17th, 2013, 4:11 pm

nyc , brooklyn. on the bus people have to be forced up to let pregnant ladies sit ;Dork..

Alicia Jewel
Scout
Scout

Postby Alicia Jewel » April 17th, 2013, 4:16 pm

Victory wrote in Re: The bomb that exploded in boston..:there aren't many kind people in this world. if you need help most people would just walk right past you

As a society, I think we've been led to believe that there are more bad people than good people in the world because of the media. All we see are these news stories about bombings and shootings and killings. Rarely do we see the heartwarming story of a random pedestrian giving his food to a homeless person or someone saving a complete stranger's life. They're just not "entertaining" enough, as sick as that is.

Like Patton Oswalt said (from Paukky's quote), there were a bunch of people who ran to help the injured. I'm willing to bet that they outnumber however many bombers were involved in this. For every sicko arsonist who sets someone's house on fire, there are at least five firefighters who risk their lives to put out the flames and rescue anyone trapped inside. For every pair of bank robbers who hold a crowd of innocent people hostage, there's an entire squad of police officers who have vowed to protect the innocent and bring criminals to justice. And for every inconsiderate ******* who spits on someone who's down on their luck, there is at least one good soul who will wipe that spit off and help that person get back on their feet. There is good in the world. You just have to be willing to open your eyes to it.

Anyway, I apologize for ranting so much off-topic.

You know what I don't get about this bombing incident? People all up in arms about whether or not it was a terrorist attack. Even if the government decides it was, what does that change? People still got hurt. Whoever did this still needs to be brought to justice, whether they were Americans, Iranians, Christians, Muslims, atheists... You get the idea.
Learning from Nightmares, an Audi fanfic written by yours truly ;Nml

Victory

Postby Victory » April 17th, 2013, 4:28 pm

I only read the last paragraph but.. I agree . they need to. and the sooner they catch him or her the more danger we can prevent ;Pray

Kraft
Knight
Knight

Postby Kraft » April 17th, 2013, 4:56 pm

Live-Dimension wrote in Re: The bomb that exploded in boston..:
Everyone has a dark or bad side, or some secret. It's true. Only the young are innocent, but that innocence fades over time.
really depends on your opinion

It really depends on the area you're living in. You're far more likely to get help in japan then you are in many other places. The nice people are always there. The problem is that many people who are nice help the wrong people, and this causes trouble for them. Lots of trouble. But its hard to know who is nice and who isn't until you get to know someone.

tl;dr many more people would be willing to be more helpful if they knew they wouldn't get punished by the bad people =[

really depends on your opinion
i meant in general and bad people as in those who commit crimes but if someone walks past you and you're in need of help or something you can't say they're not kind like you can't really blame them because of several reasons.
@ bold i'd like to believe that but unfortunately i can't say that's true

PreviousNext

Return to News