Advertising

by islandpineapple
Talk about recent events or news here.

Victory

Re: Advertising

Postby Victory » March 25th, 2013, 1:35 pm

islandpineapple wrote:
my first thoughts `.`
pic 1: drivers les & im wondering why only one of them have a ball gag ....and the rest are taped ._.
pic 2: drivers gay
i dont have a problem with it but i think this is a stoopid ad because when u make an ad u want it to appeal to as much people as possible ..i dont think this is doing a good job of that

when I read wht you wrote id get the idea tht they're making fun of gay&les people ;Dork

islandpineapple
Forum Graphic Artist
Forum Graphic Artist

Postby islandpineapple » March 25th, 2013, 2:14 pm

Victory wrote:
islandpineapple wrote:
my first thoughts `.`
pic 1: drivers les & im wondering why only one of them have a ball gag ....and the rest are taped ._.
i dont have a problem with it but i think this is a stoopid ad because when u make an ad u want it to appeal to as much people as possible ..i dont think this is doing a good job of that

when I read wht you wrote id get the idea tht they're making fun of gay&les people ;Dork

mm idk if they are or not .-. but thats the first thing that popped up in my mind when i saw it ..well maybe that's also cuz i saw the first one with the guy and the 3 chics in the back .-.

✣ LoL ✣ | ♪ Youtube ♪ | ❃ Webpage ❃ | ♦Art Shop♦

⊰There's two kinds of people in this world; ones that eat to live, and ones that live to eat⊱
[sig-PinePine]

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator
Owner and Creator of Tgforums

Postby tgfcoder » March 25th, 2013, 2:14 pm

I think I need to write a blog post on gender history. There's this whole idea that women have always had it bad, having to fight for equality, that's not the whole story. For one it assumes women in those days wanted what women want today. Which is also untrue. The people holding back women's right to vote were women. Herstory, not history, as it's called, just sets up women to feel like victims.

Victory

Postby Victory » March 25th, 2013, 2:18 pm

islandpineapple wrote:
Victory wrote:
islandpineapple wrote:
my first thoughts `.`

when I read wht you wrote id get the idea tht they're making fun of gay&les
people ;Dork

mm idk if they are or not .-. but thats the first thing that popped up in my mind when i saw it ..well maybe that's also cuz i saw the first one with the guy and the 3 chics in the back .-.

that's just wrong .

Hmm
Oracle
Oracle

Postby Hmm » March 26th, 2013, 9:44 am

It's demeaning to women.

Victory

Postby Victory » March 26th, 2013, 9:48 am

big words. that means offensive right? ;???

Hmm
Oracle
Oracle

Postby Hmm » March 26th, 2013, 9:51 am

It means to belittle. But yeah.. I find it demeaning to women. Just my thoughts.

Victory

Postby Victory » March 26th, 2013, 9:53 am

it's offensive . /big stick ;Dvl

Previous

Return to News