Talk about recent events or news here.

Monoxi
Forum Council
Forum Council

Re: News; Every other day !

Postby Monoxi » November 7th, 2015, 4:54 pm

This is a really sad-ish story

Warning : Contains some disturbing photos

The terrifying rise of breast ironing: Barbaric ritual sees young girls having their chests 'flattened' with hot stones to disguise puberty

It's sad that kids, as young as ~9 years old girls, get their breast "ironed" out.
All the rapes happening in Cameroon, Nigeria and South Africa is really surprise, as I've not known about it.
In all honesty, I think people (men) over there rape just to rape, although flatting out the girl's and women's breast lessen the chance.
It must be painful for those girls. :c
үσυя ιттε мαcαяxη
14.::.02.::.17

Hmm
Oracle
Oracle

Re: News; Every other day !

Postby Hmm » November 7th, 2015, 7:24 pm

Monoxi wrote in Re: News; Every other day !:This is a really sad-ish story

Warning : Contains some disturbing photos

The terrifying rise of breast ironing: Barbaric ritual sees young girls having their chests 'flattened' with hot stones to disguise puberty

It's sad that kids, as young as ~9 years old girls, get their breast "ironed" out.
All the rapes happening in Cameroon, Nigeria and South Africa is really surprise, as I've not known about it.
In all honesty, I think people (men) over there rape just to rape, although flatting out the girl's and women's breast lessen the chance.
It must be painful for those girls. :c

It's not as surprising to me since I've done research for my French class last year. It was shocking news to me ofc when I first found out about this breast ironing technique. It's so disappointing to hear that children as young as 9 have to resort to such conditions and methods just to protect themselves.

Previous

Return to News