by tgfcoder
Talk about recent events or news here.

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator
Owner and Creator of Tgforums

Umpqua community college shooting

Postby tgfcoder » October 1st, 2015, 4:31 pm

Another shooting tragedy, this one in Oregon. 10 dead, including the shooter (killed by police) -

One student, 18-year-old Kortney Moore, told News Review-Today that she was in her writing class in Snyder Hall when a single shot came through a window.

Moore said she saw her teacher get shot in the head, apparently after the gunman came into the classroom. At that point, Moore told the newspaper, the shooter ordered everyone to get on the ground. The shooter then asked people to stand up and state their religion and then started firing, Moore said.

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/crime/201 ... /73154898/

So terrible.. Can't help but wonder what was going through his mind and this would have happened if he didn't have access to a gun.

also:
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015 ... SApp_Other

Hmm
Oracle
Oracle

Re: Umpqua community college shooting

Postby Hmm » October 1st, 2015, 4:40 pm

News like this is just outrageous. May the injured recover quickly and best wishes to their families. RIP to those who died in the tragic event.
We really need to do something about gun control. Too many devastating events involving unnecessary shootings, resulting in casualties. ;Pray

Yujin
Scout
Scout

Postby Yujin » October 2nd, 2015, 8:21 am

This upsets me so much. Given the option I would choose to eradicate all the people with that kind of insane deranged thinking who would take action on their sick ideals. My heart is with those affected by this. ;_;
Enlist in my pumpkin army today!
Winter ♥ Jerk ♥ Seoul ♥ Yujin (KAU/KWIA)

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » October 2nd, 2015, 10:49 am

I still think it's weird that it happened in Roseburg. Nothing really big happens there cause it's a pretty quiet city. We really need to crack down on gun control in the US.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

Hmm
Oracle
Oracle

Postby Hmm » October 3rd, 2015, 8:17 am

Aw, wow. Brave soul. Best regards to him and his family.

Return to News