Postby Couture » October 1st, 2013, 3:52 pm

tgfcoder wrote in Re: A government shutdown:quick luvie emigrate EMIGRATE

lol ;Shy

Yes please ;;!!
--
#willpostmorelate
On my celly atm on my lunch break
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

¤ᴙшдЯ¤
Forum Council
Forum Council

Re: A government shutdown

Postby ¤ᴙшдЯ¤ » October 1st, 2013, 4:26 pm

It's a pretty scary topic. ;Cold
In history, and of course history, we were talking about possible ways to get rid of our debt, and cause disaster through these ways. Unfortunately for this, we don't have an easy way to solve this problem. However, currently, we're just piling debt upon debt. Eventually our government will have problems and whatnot... Theoretically, this WILL happen in our lifetime, when our government dies or whatever it does. Either everyone is poor, or America dies was the end point of all the theories that came up.
Everyone at my school blames Obama. ;Hot
So yeah, it's pretty scary at the moment. ;Flu
*stares at history of wars*
Why wars, why? ;~;
Of course there are a lot of other things national wise that caused it, but I see wars as causing most of the debt. ;Sad
+Debt.

Hello.
I hardly exist.
Stuck in the Voltex.

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » October 1st, 2013, 8:42 pm

It's always easy to point fingers at the one who is currently in charge but what most people don't realize is , he is the one who picked up where all the previous years left behind for him. It's not his fault that were trillions and trillions of dollars in debt, it's not his fault our economy sucks, so on and so forth. It takes a lot of time to fix this (if it can be fixed in the first place) and second, it takes more than one person to mend this big of a boo boo.

I honestly hate it when people put all the blame on obama. He's been trying to help improve the country but I mean, no one is ever satisfied with any president we've ever had. Someone always has to say "It's ______ fault!", but mainly a lot of people target Obama because (and yes it's cliche but, very true) he is black, and the first black president of the USA. Too many people now a days are still racist as all get out, and it's like, come on people, it's 2013, get the **** over yourselves. Things change, stop being afraid of new things and new Ideas ;MadP. You can't expect every single thing they pass in congress or whatever to work out for the best for everyone, but it's suppose to help in some way or another. Our president is only human just like the rest of us and even he makes mistakes sometimes. I'm no politician but, that's just my two cents. /endrant.

Yes, most of the debt accumulated is mainly from wars and as we all know, the US has been in many, many, mannnnyyy wars. The War that started because of 9/11 went on for about 11 years soooo that alone....that's going to be quite the blow to our national debt ;Losr...
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Postby Aly » October 2nd, 2013, 5:54 am

I hear that this is becoming worse ._.

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Postby Aly » October 2nd, 2013, 9:33 am

Thanks Gabby!
We had to do something in school about this. xD
I can use this to tell the teacher what it is :3

islandpineapple
Forum Graphic Artist
Forum Graphic Artist

Postby islandpineapple » October 2nd, 2013, 10:42 am

Aly wrote in Re: A government shutdown:Thanks Gabby!

lolz ;Up smart move c; good use of resources ^o^

✣ LoL ✣ | ♪ Youtube ♪ | ❃ Webpage ❃ | ♦Art Shop♦

⊰There's two kinds of people in this world; ones that eat to live, and ones that live to eat⊱
[sig-PinePine]

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » October 2nd, 2013, 8:01 pm

Aly wrote in Re: A government shutdown:Thanks Gabby!

;Spy you're welcome LOL.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Postby Aly » October 3rd, 2013, 4:56 am

Lunea wrote in Re: A government shutdown:
;Spy you're welcome LOL.

I got an A on it.
LOL. ;3 2cool.

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » October 3rd, 2013, 9:10 am

Aly wrote in Re: A government shutdown:
I got an A on it.
LOL. ;3 2cool.

Awesome ;Shy!

I learned a little more on this yesterday talking to one of the elder ladies at work--of course as it's been mentioned before, this isn't the first time the government has done this, but this time just looks like it's gonna be worse than it was before and before I talked to my co-worker, I thought the whole shut down meant the loss of government jobs permanently--but apparently it's only temporary.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Postby Aly » October 4th, 2013, 7:11 am

Lunea wrote in Re: A government shutdown:
Awesome ;Shy!

I learned a little more on this yesterday talking to one of the elder ladies at work--of course as it's been mentioned before, this isn't the first time the government has done this, but this time just looks like it's gonna be worse than it was before and before I talked to my co-worker, I thought the whole shut down meant the loss of government jobs permanently--but apparently it's only temporary.

Hmm.. Yeah, guess so.
I knew it was going to get worse anyways ._.

Previous

Return to News