by Aly
Talk about recent events or news here.

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator

Re: Redbana Forums..

Postby tgfcoder » August 31st, 2013, 9:54 pm

Always keep in mind that Redbana Forums is not afraid of controlling what is said on their forums, what is shown, what is heard. They are afraid of losing public image. That's why all their dirty work is done privately. They can ban who they like for whatever reason even if it's unfair or inconsistent, and nobody will be able to hear you complain. Or few people anyway. Talking publicly about bans is not allowed. Any topic: If it doesn't benefit the company, it doesn't need to exist. If it's something they don't want talked about, it'll be deleted or locked.

This isn't a minor qualm for some of us. "If you don't like it, get out", is exactly what we did.

If you don't think what Redbana does behind the scenes is dirty, you only have to ask yourself why they are not transparent about how they operate. It is because they would get more complaints and lose more players than they can afford to handle. They make up all kinds of excuses all the time to cover their ass. They abuse their powers to an unethical extent.

BTW: feel free to complain about Bana here on Tgforums. Even for no other reason than just to be heard.

N.B. I'm ranting about the way things are run, not all the people related to / associated with Redbana.
10   Top

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » August 31st, 2013, 10:07 pm

tgfcoder wrote in Re: Redbana Forums..:They abuse their powers to an unethical extent.

BTW: feel free to complain about Bana here on Tgforums. Even for no other reason than just to be heard.

Agreed.

Yay, freedom of speech on tgforums ;Bday . If that doesn't make people happy--I don't know what will ;haha.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Postby Aly » September 2nd, 2013, 6:51 am

I agree with you, Jordan. ;Dork

Bryan

Postby Bryan » September 3rd, 2013, 8:40 am

Redbana forums still suck ;Dog

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » September 3rd, 2013, 9:36 am

Speaking of redbana--Does this happen to anyone else when you type "redbana.com" into the URL address bar? I noticed that in order to get to the original redbana page, you now have to type in this. Which was kind of annoying at first.. like what's the point of making the original redbana.com not work anymore e.e other than to be a bigger pain in everyone's bum.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

SYKO
Hatchling
Hatchling

Postby SYKO » September 3rd, 2013, 12:57 pm

Lunea wrote in Re: Redbana Forums..:Speaking of redbana--Does this happen to anyone else when you type "redbana.com" into the URL address bar? I noticed that in order to get to the original redbana page, you now have to type in this. Which was kind of annoying at first.. like what's the point of making the original redbana.com not work anymore e.e other than to be a bigger pain in everyone's bum.

yeah it's currently a problem right now
idk if they're fixing it or
[知らない] //

tgfcoder
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » September 3rd, 2013, 5:49 pm

Lawl o.e

That's how a lot of people charge cash.. By going to redbana.com first then..yeah

So I guess since it's motivated by money they'd fix it soon enough

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » September 3rd, 2013, 8:13 pm

But it's redbana--they probably wont fix it lol, i mean redbanamusic.com was bringing in quite some money too, yet here we are 4 months later an its still down :p lol.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan

tgfcoder
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » September 3rd, 2013, 8:24 pm

True but that was not really essential I guess. If their main site is down a lot of people might not charge BC. Then they would have no revenue I think

!_!

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Postby Aly » September 4th, 2013, 5:18 am

Lunea wrote in Re: Redbana Forums..:Speaking of redbana--Does this happen to anyone else when you type "redbana.com" into the URL address bar? I noticed that in order to get to the original redbana page, you now have to type in this. Which was kind of annoying at first.. like what's the point of making the original redbana.com not work anymore e.e other than to be a bigger pain in everyone's bum.
Yes ._.

Previous

Return to News