Que pasa Prestige!?

by Gabzmademe
Make your FAM threads here :)

Gabzmademe
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Que pasa Prestige!?

Postby Gabzmademe » June 15th, 2015, 12:45 pm

Hi guys, sorry I can't post in old prestige thread (under 100 post life)

This is more about my audi life in Prestige fam currently. As many may know Alejo is on a long vacation from his potato fam. Daisy and I are taking care of our lovely fam, it is sad that many have left, but it's not like the fam changed much. It is still nice to see Gabster and some people log on sometimes ;VVP . Through the short times I've been in Prestige..it's almost a year now, I haven't gotten bored of the fam, I still love being here, especially with Daisy!

I left once because it was truly sad and lonely ;Sob. Thanks to my ban than forever who pretty much motivated my audi life, mostly in Fam Battles and just anything that has to do with Prestige and Gaming on Audi in general. Kane Le, did a lot for prestige before it was hitting hiatus point. Sadly, we both turned into some prestige traitors according to particular person (har har lol) .

Anyways, during Kane reign of Audition town, I didn't help much. Almost everyone is close to being completely MIA from the Fam. I've been spamming with Daisy and although the spamming didn't take us to numero uno..even though it is possible..but also difficult when you're spamming with just two people n_n, but hey at least we are doing something while we still like playing on Audition.

So now cheers to my all time favorite FAM on audition dance battle online bruh! We have an awesome 5k hard earned fam wins ;Fury

yadidiada it isn't much but having an oddly numbered wins of 4k something was an eye sore..so now it's even. Job complete!

p.s thanks kane for doing such math for that fam bank amount, gj la .
thanks for reading, pce

Prestige still alive ;Nml

[10:13 PM] dαisy: your voice..
[10:13 PM] dαisy: its the best sound ive heard
;Sob
200   Top

Michiyo
Junior
Junior

Re: Que pasa Prestige!?

Postby Michiyo » June 15th, 2015, 3:16 pm

I joined Prestige about 3 years ago. Since then, it has been my home. Through it, I've had the pleasure of making wonderful memories and meeting so many wonderful people, including the love of my life: Dennis. It would be nice to see it alive, but I'm more than satisfied knowing that someone cares about the FAM as much as Dennis does. I think I speak for all of those who have, at some point, joined Prestige when I say: Prestige will always hold a special place in my heart.

Cheers to Prestige for being the best FAM ever
Cheers to its members and all the hard work they have put into it over the years
and special cheers to my lovely Dennis for working hard to spam and take care of the FAM with me now. Thank you so much, my love!

michiyo {} messiah;

Dennis wrote:Image
50   Top

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » June 15th, 2015, 4:48 pm

Ayeeeeee lmao. Congrats on keeping Prestige alive.

Hm, I guess I joined Prestige almost a year ago, mostly because I quit and wanted to explore outside of my old fam. Even though I quit, Alej and Prestige will always mean a lot to me. Plus, it brought me a lot of new friends, and brought me closer to others whom I didn't talk to very often. ;Star
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).
50   Top

Gabzmademe
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Postby Gabzmademe » June 15th, 2015, 4:55 pm

ahuee! yes yes met my feisty Latina mother and lover dais ;Sob . highlight of audition life

[10:13 PM] dαisy: your voice..
[10:13 PM] dαisy: its the best sound ive heard
;Sob

SYKO
Hatchling
Hatchling

Postby SYKO » June 16th, 2015, 11:22 am

I got kicked out of Prestige the next day after I joined.. thanks Alej.
Well whatever, it's always nice to see a Prestige member around. I hope this fam makes a comeback!
[知らない] //

Exhausted
Junior
Junior

Postby Exhausted » September 24th, 2015, 1:39 pm

Aloha! just passing by and saw this! Good job potatoes 8) I am proud (And late apparently).

SYKO wrote in Re: Que pasa Prestige!?:I got kicked out of Prestige the next day after I joined.. thanks Alej.
Well whatever, it's always nice to see a Prestige member around. I hope this fam makes a comeback!

You are welcome.

Michiyo
Junior
Junior

Postby Michiyo » September 24th, 2015, 4:46 pm

Exhausted wrote in Re: Que pasa Prestige!?:Aloha! just passing by and saw this! Good job potatoes 8) I am proud (And late apparently).

SYKO wrote in Re: Que pasa Prestige!?:I got kicked out of Prestige the next day after I joined.. thanks Alej.

You are welcome.

TOO late ;Sob
michiyo {} messiah;

Dennis wrote:Image

Corn

Postby Corn » October 4th, 2015, 12:25 pm

I still check in... whenever beatup tourney starts... ;haha ;Sng ;Spy

Yao
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Yao » December 4th, 2015, 3:01 pm

i hev audi installed again... lf my famiri ;Sob ;Sob
Keenu | Exhausted&iLikeLemons | Terribad
幸福是什么? MyAnimeList | ArtShoppe

kristen ashley
Scout
Scout

Postby kristen ashley » December 8th, 2015, 11:02 am

I miss you bebis. If you ever decide you wan to spam again I shall help. I am back on Audi since yesterday as well, tehe..
prays I don't get tempted to spend money...
Mouille Pluvieux Hella

Next

Return to FAMs