Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Re: Prestige Fam = Best Fam!

Postby Couture » February 4th, 2015, 9:57 am

Gabzmademe wrote in Re: Prestige Fam = Best Fam!:
Couture wrote in Re: Prestige Fam = Best Fam!:
Gabzmademe wrote in Re: Prestige Fam = Best Fam!:Gabby , it's been a while, you look fancy(@ avatar) ;Sng somebody is ready to be wedded, ahue.

Yeah, I play more of Touch (huehue). Super fun game. There is a lot of buttons to learn just by logging in, but the music is so much better, and the avis are so cuteeeee. They don't have as much clothing, but it's better cause you can customize the outfit by changing the colors/patterns.

oh wow looks like that one mode on WIA, looks nice, i shall look into it D;

If you do, make sure its the one by 3claws and not 4games. 3claws is the international version.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

Corn

Postby Corn » February 11th, 2015, 2:09 pm

Exhausted wrote in Re: Prestige Fam = Best Fam!:SNIP

Oh.. no wonder fam is dead-dead. Well, I got us to 400k fam points with the occasional random ppl who checked in... 399k was such an ugly number. I tried to stay as long as possible, but now it's too boring. Was a great fam to be in while it lasted. I appreciate the fam invite when I got it a few years ago. ;CuteP ;Hi

Edit: Well...actually I might just stay in the fam because I am too lazy to bother with the other fams atm. ;Sng

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » February 11th, 2015, 3:22 pm

Corn wrote in Re: Prestige Fam = Best Fam!:
Exhausted wrote in Re: Prestige Fam = Best Fam!:SNIP

Oh.. no wonder fam is dead-dead. Well, I got us to 400k fam points with the occasional random ppl who checked in... 399k was such an ugly number. I tried to stay as long as possible, but now it's too boring. Was a great fam to be in while it lasted. I appreciate the fam invite when I got it a few years ago. ;CuteP ;Hi

Edit: Well...actually I might just stay in the fam because I am too lazy to bother with the other fams atm. ;Sng

Good plan, the whole game is dying, so might as well just stay here LOL.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

Previous

Return to FAMs