Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Re: Prestige Fam = Best Fam!

Postby Couture » December 30th, 2014, 8:16 pm

Exhausted wrote in Re: Prestige Fam = Best Fam!:
[Reveal] Spoiler:
Hallo Potatoes! I hope you are having an amazing year end (if not I shall sell you a potato). Anyways, as a new year is coming there is one thing I kind of wanted to do but I wasn't entirely sure back then... but I am now. I shall retire from Audition (unofficially).

I have been playing Audition on and off since Nexon.. but it wasn't until Redbana that I actually really did start playing seriously, that's where I met all of you amazing people and it has been incredible to play with all of you for all of this years but as of recently I have found myself with no desires to play the game anymore.. I don't even feel like recruiting people for the FAM anymore (and to be fair I haven't for quite a while now). I went online a few days ago and noticed the FAM was actually dead and somehow that made me feel a little relieved that I wasn't giving up on people who had high hopes for the FAM.
To be honest, I had been looking for a replacement for a long time but it never seemed to work out that well.. after many tries I wasn't even sure if there was anyone else who would be able to keep the FAM alive anymore and so I plan on keeping leader with me I guess.
Also, just making sure to say this but this isn't goodbye.. I'll probably start lurking around here and probably post every now and then and you can probably convince me some day to play a game or two with you on Audition, I'm just.. not really going to be active much..( you probably have noticed all of this month ).
Finally I want to say thank you to all of the amazing people I met during all of this years, a lot has changed for me during this time and I owe a big part of it to the people that have been there all along. Special thanks to Yao&Mia (even though she has been M.I.A for a while) who have sticked with me for the longest of them all, Jordan and Gabby for having this website for me to share my message 8) and of course Prestige potatoes and it's pro temporary leaders Daisy and Kane.

Well that's about it! I shall hear from you soon hopefully and with that it's farewell from me.

Oh Alej! No one will be mad about you wanting to give up playing audition. I'm sure we're all pretty much like that. I have lost all interest in the game myself years ago, of course I stick around for special friends, but that's the only reason I still play at times. I've been logging on less and less myself, but people about our age, it's pretty normal to feel like we don't really have any reason to play or bother playing audition. Let's face it, RB is dying and well, that's just because the people who made it active have all grown out of it :p.

We can all still be friends, just because you have been too busy to play, or just lack the will to play, doesn't mean we won't ever be able to keep in touch. You're one of the greatest people I have ever met on Audi. Thanks for being such a great friend over the years, and being there for me during some difficult times. You're awesome Alej! ;VV
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).
50   Top

Michiyo
Junior
Junior

Postby Michiyo » December 31st, 2014, 12:35 am

Exhausted wrote in Re: Prestige Fam = Best Fam!:Hallo Potatoes! I hope you are having an amazing year end (if not I shall sell you a potato). Anyways, as a new year is coming there is one thing I kind of wanted to do but I wasn't entirely sure back then... but I am now. I shall retire from Audition (unofficially).

I have been playing Audition on and off since Nexon.. but it wasn't until Redbana that I actually really did start playing seriously, that's where I met all of you amazing people and it has been incredible to play with all of you for all of this years but as of recently I have found myself with no desires to play the game anymore.. I don't even feel like recruiting people for the FAM anymore (and to be fair I haven't for quite a while now). I went online a few days ago and noticed the FAM was actually dead and somehow that made me feel a little relieved that I wasn't giving up on people who had high hopes for the FAM.
To be honest, I had been looking for a replacement for a long time but it never seemed to work out that well.. after many tries I wasn't even sure if there was anyone else who would be able to keep the FAM alive anymore and so I plan on keeping leader with me I guess.
Also, just making sure to say this but this isn't goodbye.. I'll probably start lurking around here and probably post every now and then and you can probably convince me some day to play a game or two with you on Audition, I'm just.. not really going to be active much..( you probably have noticed all of this month ).
Finally I want to say thank you to all of the amazing people I met during all of this years, a lot has changed for me during this time and I owe a big part of it to the people that have been there all along. Special thanks to Yao&Mia (even though she has been M.I.A for a while) who have sticked with me for the longest of them all, Jordan and Gabby for having this website for me to share my message 8) and of course Prestige potatoes and it's pro temporary leaders Daisy and Kane.

Well that's about it! I shall hear from you soon hopefully and with that it's farewell from me.

Oh my god, Alej!! ;Sob
You: Oh your god....

I was just thinking about how it's been 3 years since I've met you and I'm glad I did. Thank you for always listening to me and giving me the benefit of the doubt. Thank you for trusting me and caring for me all this time. You've been such a great friend to me. Thank you for making Prestige the home I always loved. It always felt nice to be surrounded by such loving and caring people. Surely, it couldn't have been possible without such a great leader like you. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You will always hold a special place in my heart!

Oh! This isn't goodbye, of course. We'll always be able to talk! (I deactivated facebook, but I'm always on skype--maybe I'll activate facebook again someday).

Honestly, I don't blame you for leaving Audition. Truthfully, the only thing keeping me playing Audition is Dennis. Audition isn't as fun as it was before and there isn't much to do. Still, I'm glad it let me meet so many people like you. I'm sure that all your good qualities will take you far in life. You deserve to be happy. We'll miss you protato!!! ;Sob
michiyo {} messiah;

Dennis wrote:Image
150   Top

Yao
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Yao » January 12th, 2015, 3:49 pm

Exhausted wrote in Re: Prestige Fam = Best Fam!:
[Reveal] Spoiler: feels
Hallo Potatoes! I hope you are having an amazing year end (if not I shall sell you a potato). Anyways, as a new year is coming there is one thing I kind of wanted to do but I wasn't entirely sure back then... but I am now. I shall retire from Audition (unofficially).

And so... the heart of Prestige is slowly falling apart, but my heart shall always remain here *salutes*
prestato status for life

Dear King Potato,

Thank you for creating a home which we loved back in the days, and thank you again, for our friendship. It's crazy how these years have passed so quickly, and we'll have to face it. We're just growing up from this, I too have felt less and less like playing it, but I just occasionally log on for some people. Will it sound weird if I say that I grew up with you, LOL. I MEAN I'VE KNOWN YOU FOR 6 YEARS MAN. 6 YEARS AGO I WAS 11??? holy potatoes... ahem.

Alejo, or as Mia says, Alek, i'll bother you again soon...... ;Sob
Keenu | Exhausted&iLikeLemons | Terribad
幸福是什么? MyAnimeList | ArtShoppe
100   Top

kristen ashley
Scout
Scout

Postby kristen ashley » February 2nd, 2015, 7:25 pm

my babies.. u r making me soft.. ily guys and i miss you guys, i still think about you all from time to time ;Bawl i hope you're all doing well!!
Mouille Pluvieux Hella
50   Top

Gabzmademe
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Postby Gabzmademe » February 3rd, 2015, 6:32 pm

i miss everyone too :[

[10:13 PM] dαisy: your voice..
[10:13 PM] dαisy: its the best sound ive heard
;Sob

Michiyo
Junior
Junior

Postby Michiyo » February 3rd, 2015, 8:21 pm

i miss you alll toooooo

gaystige owns ch 2 right now
whoever made it has allowed our legacy to live on............
thank you!!!
michiyo {} messiah;

Dennis wrote:Image

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » February 3rd, 2015, 9:31 pm

;o; Too bad I don't play audition at all anymore.

I am always here though, ya'll know where to find me if you need help. I miss you guise.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

50   Top

Gabzmademe
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Postby Gabzmademe » February 3rd, 2015, 9:45 pm

Gabby , it's been a while, you look fancy(@ avatar) ;Sng somebody is ready to be wedded, ahue.

;Sob

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » February 3rd, 2015, 10:48 pm

Gabzmademe wrote in Re: Prestige Fam = Best Fam!:Gabby , it's been a while, you look fancy(@ avatar) ;Sng somebody is ready to be wedded, ahue.

Yeah, I play more of Touch (huehue). Super fun game. There is a lot of buttons to learn just by logging in, but the music is so much better, and the avis are so cuteeeee. They don't have as much clothing, but it's better cause you can customize the outfit by changing the colors/patterns.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan

Gabzmademe
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Postby Gabzmademe » February 4th, 2015, 8:35 am

Couture wrote in Re: Prestige Fam = Best Fam!:
Gabzmademe wrote in Re: Prestige Fam = Best Fam!:Gabby , it's been a while, you look fancy(@ avatar) ;Sng somebody is ready to be wedded, ahue.

Yeah, I play more of Touch (huehue). Super fun game. There is a lot of buttons to learn just by logging in, but the music is so much better, and the avis are so cuteeeee. They don't have as much clothing, but it's better cause you can customize the outfit by changing the colors/patterns.

oh wow looks like that one mode on WIA, looks nice, i shall look into it D;

;Sob

PreviousNext

Return to FAMs