by Hltler
Make your FAM threads here :)

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Re: Prestige Fam = Best Fam!

Postby Couture » December 17th, 2014, 6:33 pm

Oh yeah it was fun. I also went shopping for myself today and the store I went into were doing like a random drawing or w/e, you got to pick out a piece of candy from the bag, and around the candy was a coupon with between 10%-50% off your total purchase (excluding clearence) and I got a 40% one :'D! So Happy, I saved $17.60 ;Up!
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

Yao
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Yao » December 18th, 2014, 8:29 am

Couture wrote in Re: Prestige Fam = Best Fam!:Oh yeah it was fun. I also went shopping for myself today and the store I went into were doing like a random drawing or w/e, you got to pick out a piece of candy from the bag, and around the candy was a coupon with between 10%-50% off your total purchase (excluding clearence) and I got a 40% one :'D! So Happy, I saved $17.60 ;Up!

wao! good buy.. good buy
oh man i'm in a shopping mood too, i mean, SALES EVERYWHERE ;Sob
Keenu | Exhausted&iLikeLemons | Terribad
幸福是什么? MyAnimeList | ArtShoppe

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » December 18th, 2014, 10:07 am

I wanna shop moreeeeeee but, I need monies for other things like, my up coming physical therapy appointment ;OwO qq
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Yao
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Yao » December 18th, 2014, 12:46 pm

Couture wrote in Re: Prestige Fam = Best Fam!:I wanna shop moreeeeeee but, I need monies for other things like, my up coming physical therapy appointment ;OwO qq

oh is it for your back? :(

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » December 18th, 2014, 3:23 pm

Yao wrote in Re: Prestige Fam = Best Fam!:
Couture wrote in Re: Prestige Fam = Best Fam!:I wanna shop moreeeeeee but, I need monies for other things like, my up coming physical therapy appointment ;OwO qq

oh is it for your back? :(

Yeah, couldnt find anywhere that was close by to take my insurance so i'll be going 1/2 the amount that the doctor wanted me to go since we have to pay out of pocket.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan

Intentional
Forum Council
Forum Council

Postby Intentional » December 21st, 2014, 3:39 pm

cries i went on audi for like the first time in forever and i was like "hi lovelies ;Flwr" like always AND THERES NO ONE ON OMG ;CryP
zayrah.0besity.Intentional
zachary
vii.xxvii.MMxiii
;Lttr

Yao
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Yao » December 25th, 2014, 3:35 am

Merrrry Christmas, Prestige! ;Flwr ;LuvU

I hope everyone's doing welll, and/or will do nice things with their families on this day
Spending time with your beloved, and if not, YAO IS HERE FOR YOU GUYS !!
Because we are one big famiry, hohohoho~~

Nerd
Traveller
Traveller

Postby Nerd » December 25th, 2014, 3:05 pm

merry merry christmas guys ;LuvU
aestivate x lena | terribad

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » December 30th, 2014, 1:04 pm

Merry Christmas potatoes! Jordan and I had a wonderful time in Oregon visiting my family. It was pretty stressful as well, we packed a ton of wedding planning into 4 days @_@.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan

Exhausted
Junior
Junior

Postby Exhausted » December 30th, 2014, 7:51 pm

Hallo Potatoes! I hope you are having an amazing year end (if not I shall sell you a potato). Anyways, as a new year is coming there is one thing I kind of wanted to do but I wasn't entirely sure back then... but I am now. I shall retire from Audition (unofficially).

I have been playing Audition on and off since Nexon.. but it wasn't until Redbana that I actually really did start playing seriously, that's where I met all of you amazing people and it has been incredible to play with all of you for all of this years but as of recently I have found myself with no desires to play the game anymore.. I don't even feel like recruiting people for the FAM anymore (and to be fair I haven't for quite a while now). I went online a few days ago and noticed the FAM was actually dead and somehow that made me feel a little relieved that I wasn't giving up on people who had high hopes for the FAM.
To be honest, I had been looking for a replacement for a long time but it never seemed to work out that well.. after many tries I wasn't even sure if there was anyone else who would be able to keep the FAM alive anymore and so I plan on keeping leader with me I guess.
Also, just making sure to say this but this isn't goodbye.. I'll probably start lurking around here and probably post every now and then and you can probably convince me some day to play a game or two with you on Audition, I'm just.. not really going to be active much..( you probably have noticed all of this month ).
Finally I want to say thank you to all of the amazing people I met during all of this years, a lot has changed for me during this time and I owe a big part of it to the people that have been there all along. Special thanks to Yao&Mia (even though she has been M.I.A for a while) who have sticked with me for the longest of them all, Jordan and Gabby for having this website for me to share my message 8) and of course Prestige potatoes and it's pro temporary leaders Daisy and Kane.

Well that's about it! I shall hear from you soon hopefully and with that it's farewell from me.
200   Top

PreviousNext

Return to FAMs