1338~ aka the house of qt3.14s

by Leebyn
Make your FAM threads here :)

Hmm
Oracle
Oracle

Re: 1338~ aka the house of qt3.14s

Postby Hmm » October 6th, 2015, 9:12 pm

Aha, happy anniversary, 1338! Although I haven't been here for nearly as long as some of you QTs, I really felt like a part of another family the minute I joined the house of qts. From the beginning, I've always felt welcomed here and that warm feeling never left me. I am truly grateful to all the new qtfriends I made coming into 1338, and hope to see some old and new faces around as we continue being such a wonderful FAM. Ty for being the lovely qtfam that I could always turn to and for bringing joy into my past year or so. 1338 has become something precious to me and has definitely added meaning to my three years of experience on AAU. 

Would love to make my text as nice and pretty as bunbun's massive post, but I typed all this from my phone, so it's a bit lacking. Haha, welp.. ;Dog..

Anyway, happy two year anniversary to one of the best FAMs on RB Audition! 

S/O to qtlee, qtwai, "840," conceqt (ofc ) and those qts whom I've never met before but am sure are very osm people. 

P.S.
Before I end my long speech, would like to point out to qtlee that I recently noticed your thread posted on the FAM's forums boards thingie that gave me such a warm and beautiful welcome. I never got to comment or thank you for that post, as I have only discovered it recently this year. Although my gratitude is more than one year overdue, I hope you would still accept my sincere thanks. And also, why are we not even friends (buddy listed) on Audi after all this time? Cries a river. Anyway, I may not be enlisted on the FAM roster on my main account (Hmm), but I will always be a part of the house of qts in spirit, along with my alt (Concept) who is still an official member of 1338!

I'm sorry if I bored anyone or put you guys to sleep with my long ass essay, but I just had to. Oops. ;Shy
50   Top

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » October 7th, 2015, 6:51 am

HAPPY BIRTH--I MEAN ANNIVERSARY! ;Angl
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator
Owner and Creator of Tgforums

Postby tgfcoder » October 7th, 2015, 8:03 am

Happy anniversary guys ;Up ;Blln

Leebyn
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Postby Leebyn » October 7th, 2015, 7:42 pm

Thank you!! Happy FAMiversary <3

Aw you guys are too sweet >u< best qts ever.
Missing those good times in tournaments and on twitch! I wish I could play as much as I used to ;Cry but the drug dealing life takes up my free time
Jacob is probably around somewhere being a bawss ;Sng

Cleopatra plays with herself dw, you can see the look on her face ;Sly
As for Mrs. Cushings...
[Reveal] Spoiler: qtCushings
She's hungry!

Sorry about my buddies list, I actually still have a glitched messenger with the multiple 0's ;haha from early Redbana days that I never fixed lol so I'll buy the premium plus to add you haha ;Love

To 133∞ and beyond~ !
Yes, I am lurking ;Sly
1) Leebyn (♥Greentlover)
2) Ribbon 3+4) Zindagi and Pyaar ज़िन्दगी और प्यार
CHARLEMAGNE : Intel Core i5-4670k(4.2GHz@1.181v), Asus Z87-A, Crucial Ballistix Tactical 2x8GB@1600MHz, Asus GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB, Intel X25-M 80GB, Seasonic SSR-650RM, Corsair 400R, CM Storm Trigger (Cherry MX Red)
Tiers too hard | Facebook | Youtube | Stream | irl lol | Redbana Forums Profile

Greentlover
Junior
Junior

Postby Greentlover » October 7th, 2015, 10:49 pm

Happy 2 years FAMilyversary!!! ;Crkr ;Crkr ;Blln
Thank you for the awesome qt3.14 speeches! ;o; I'm late for this sorry >< I'm also not good with words.

Sorry I don't play as often and I would play at odd hours that no one play at T^T (except for Leebyn of course he's a hooter! ;Cat )
I'm 6 hours behind everyone :'D

Thank you for being the best qts any FAM can ever have! ;Bawl ;Love ;Love ;Love ;Shy

Previous

Return to FAMs