by Etherium
Make your FAM threads here :)

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator
Owner and Creator of Tgforums

Re: Orphanage

Postby tgfcoder » July 20th, 2013, 6:22 pm

Make the FAM unlocked and put a message so when people do Fam info it will say "Open, welcome, come in ;Shy" or something lol. Also you can let people know your FAM is open if they say they want a fam, without forcing it on them ;Nml

islandpineapple
Forum Graphic Artist
Forum Graphic Artist

Postby islandpineapple » July 20th, 2013, 6:32 pm

Etherium wrote in Re: Orphanage:Thank you, SYKO. That's going to be, quite possibly, the hardest part due to my shyness. I do not wish to do any form of "advertisement," for fear of the "forcing you to join" aspect of it. Perhaps I'll make rooms and tell those who enter about it? I was going to ask a good friend of mine to become a second "Den Mother" to help bring others in as well, but she is involved with Rave right now, and I do not wish to make her do this for me. It may take time, but I will figure this out!
;Nml

lolz ik a lot of newer ppl dont like speak to ppl and stuff you have to do some sort of ad maybe only for like lower lvls w/o a fam like back then i took in alot of "noobs" some b/c they couldnt pass other fam tryouts but they were nice people and some just cuz we get along ^0^ so i wouldnt say all advertising is bad and well dont be so shy c; you have to open your heart to others if you want others to open their heart to you so yea id say feel free to say hi to ppl you meet on audi and stuff whether u know them or not ^o^

✣ LoL ✣ | ♪ Youtube ♪ | ❃ Webpage ❃ | ♦Art Shop♦

⊰There's two kinds of people in this world; ones that eat to live, and ones that live to eat⊱
[sig-PinePine]

Etherium
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Postby Etherium » July 20th, 2013, 6:33 pm

tgfcoder wrote in Re: Orphanage:Make the FAM unlocked and put a message so when people do Fam info it will say "Open, welcome, come in ;Shy" or something lol. Also you can let people know your FAM is open if they say they want a fam, without forcing it on them ;Nml

Already did all of that. Right from the creation of "Orphanage," I made sure it had a "welcome home" feel to it. I just need to get the confidence to make a room to inform others of the new family. I can barely even go into other peoples' rooms. :c

"Then I won’t get injured for 3 years!
I won’t get sick either!
I’ll be the catcher for all the games you pitch!"

遺族 ∞

Etherium
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Postby Etherium » July 20th, 2013, 6:37 pm

islandpineapple wrote in Re: Orphanage:

lolz ik a lot of newer ppl dont like speak to ppl and stuff you have to do some sort of ad maybe only for like lower lvls w/o a fam like back then i took in alot of "noobs" some b/c they couldnt pass other fam tryouts but they were nice people and some just cuz we get along ^0^ so i wouldnt say all advertising is bad and well dont be so shy c; you have to open your heart to others if you want others to open their heart to you so yea id say feel free to say hi to ppl you meet on audi and stuff whether u know them or not ^o^

You know, I always kind of wondered why it was the lower levels that seem to be the nicest. They're like young children going out into the world for the first time; I get protective of them sometimes (though it's a little odd when they turn out to be older than you). I've had a hard time opening my heart out to others for years. Things have gotten quite better since then, but it's still difficult. But, I'm willing to do it if I'm helping someone else. It's just who I am, I suppose! ;Nml

I won’t get sick either!

遺族 ∞

Wintercat
Scout
Scout

Postby Wintercat » July 20th, 2013, 8:16 pm

I like the idea of this fam. ;Lttr You don't need to be shy, as long as you're open and welcoming, I'm sure others will return the same courtesy. I feel like you can open a room with the fam title, and simply tell people about the fam. Good luck!

¸ , ♥ * ° ¨ ¸ , ♥ * ° ¨ ¸ , ♥ * ° ¨ ¸ , ♥ * ° ¨ ¸ , ♥ * ° ¨ ♥ .

落叶 追求 ,还是 不挽留 ?

¸ ¸ , ♥ * ° ¨ ¸ , ♥ * ° ¨ ¸ , ♥ * ° ¨ ¸ , ♥ * ° ¨ ¸ , ♥ * ° ¨ ♥ .

Etherium
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Postby Etherium » July 21st, 2013, 12:43 am

Thank you so much, ":]~" The support is really helpful for me! I'll do my best! ;Nml

I won’t get sick either!

遺族 ∞

SYKO
Hatchling
Hatchling

Postby SYKO » July 21st, 2013, 3:10 am

Etherium wrote in Re: Orphanage:Thank you, SYKO. That's going to be, quite possibly, the hardest part due to my shyness. I do not wish to do any form of "advertisement," for fear of the "forcing you to join" aspect of it. Perhaps I'll make rooms and tell those who enter about it? I was going to ask a good friend of mine to become a second "Den Mother" to help bring others in as well, but she is involved with Rave right now, and I do not wish to make her do this for me. It may take time, but I will figure this out!
;Nml

oh lala baby dont be shy
i see that spark flashin in your eyes

tgfcoder wrote in Re: Orphanage:Make the FAM unlocked and put a message so when people do Fam info it will say "Open, welcome, come in ;Shy" or something lol. Also you can let people know your FAM is open if they say they want a fam, without forcing it on them ;Nml

amg i tried this with my friend's fam but they got too intimidated by her lvl or something O_O LOL
and plus some are just rude af like they join expecting this fam to be of some great importance but get disappointed and they leave the next day or they're freakin alts like daamn son we want real noobs who are oblivious to such ignorance in audi until they go through pub or something
lol ok gl again i believe in you stranger ignore me im weird !!!
[知らない] //

Etherium
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Postby Etherium » July 21st, 2013, 6:13 am

A spark in my eye? Goodness! xD

You're not weird at all! You're really kind and you've been giving me support. If anything, I'd love to become friends with you. ;Nml

I won’t get sick either!

遺族 ∞

Elfire
Forum Council
Forum Council

Postby Elfire » July 21st, 2013, 6:28 am

This is actually a beautiful idea of a Fam ;Nml I wish you the best success with it!
He's burned down many a bridge
And he's scared of walking in the dark
It hurts when the rain falls on his skin

Etherium
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Postby Etherium » July 21st, 2013, 7:43 am

Thank you, Elfire! ;Nml

I won’t get sick either!