Orphanage

by Etherium
Make your FAM threads here :)

Etherium
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Orphanage

Postby Etherium » July 19th, 2013, 6:50 pm

Since I've been getting back into Audition as of late, I decided to try something new. Something I haven't done since '08-'09. Create a family. I don't like the term "FAM;" doesn't sound special enough. I've never done anything like this before, and I don't know where this family is going to go, but why not make a thread about it? A first for everything! ;Nml

Orphanage
A family in which the name speaks volume. This family is meant for those who have yet to find a place in the world of Audition. A lack of friends, the inability to join another family, etc. Orphanage is the stepping stone for anyone who needs the encouragement of being able to stand your ground and make it in "Audition Town."

I consider myself the "Den Mother" of this family, letting anyone and everyone in, regardless of your age, skill, race, etc. Every person in this world is beautiful, and I am more than willing to help them understand this fact. It may be a small act, but hopefully, I can help others. It's taking me much courage just to even type all of this, and I'm sure my efforts will not be in vain.

As a background, the reason why I named my family, "Orphanage," is because of a dream I've had since I was a child. I plan to own an orphanage someday. I want to build one from scratch, and give children and young adults a place they can call home, even if it's just temporary. I'm only one person, and I know I cannot do it alone, but having the ambition to do it will get me far, and eventually, I will find people willing to help and having as much passion for this as I, if not more.

With all of this being said, I will conclude my post. My IGN is Ballad (edited 7/29/13); please feel free to talk to me in-game, or PM me! I'm a shy person, but I'm willing to meet more people. I'm going to have to open up more if I'm going to care for others, yeah? ;Nml Thank you for reading this, and taking time out of your lives. It means a lot to me.
Last edited by Etherium on July 30th, 2013, 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"Then I won’t get injured for 3 years!
I won’t get sick either!
I’ll be the catcher for all the games you pitch!"

遺族 ∞

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator
Owner and Creator of Tgforums

Re: Orphanage

Postby tgfcoder » July 20th, 2013, 2:36 am

Good luck with your orphanage ;Up

islandpineapple
Forum Graphic Artist
Forum Graphic Artist

Postby islandpineapple » July 20th, 2013, 2:38 am

very nice c; btw lovin da uta no prince sama

✣ LoL ✣ | ♪ Youtube ♪ | ❃ Webpage ❃ | ♦Art Shop♦

⊰There's two kinds of people in this world; ones that eat to live, and ones that live to eat⊱
[sig-PinePine]

Etherium
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Postby Etherium » July 20th, 2013, 2:45 am

Aw, thank you both very much! And yes, I'm a fan of Uta! ;Nml

I won’t get sick either!

遺族 ∞

icaffeine
Scout
Scout

Postby icaffeine » July 20th, 2013, 4:01 am

Good Luck with your Orphanage! Hope you have fun with it!
MStar - Caffeine (Active)
Garena ID - Caffeinateds
FeverMix - Caffeine
(Inactive)

http://www.play-asia.com/

Victory

Postby Victory » July 20th, 2013, 6:09 am

good luck with your fammmm ;GrinP

Hmm
Oracle
Oracle

Postby Hmm » July 20th, 2013, 6:11 am

Good luck with your FAM and orphanage ;GrinP
Can I join Orphange? I have no frans. QQ

Etherium
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Postby Etherium » July 20th, 2013, 12:03 pm

Thank you everyone for the support! It means a lot. ;Nml

Adaa wrote in Re: Orphanage:Good luck with your FAM and orphanage ;GrinP
Can I join Orphange? I have no frans. QQ

Of course! That's the point of Orphanage! Join until you feel like you're strong/brave enough to go on your own/join a better family. Subscribe at any time! The family is open, and there are no requirements whatsoever!

I won’t get sick either!

遺族 ∞

SYKO
Hatchling
Hatchling

Postby SYKO » July 20th, 2013, 1:41 pm

Etherium wrote in Re: Orphanage:Of course! That's the point of Orphanage! Join until you feel like you're strong/brave enough to go on your own/join a better family. Subscribe at any time! The family is open, and there are no requirements whatsoever!

How will you get people to join? Gl btw ;o.
[知らない] //

Etherium
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Postby Etherium » July 20th, 2013, 1:55 pm

Thank you, SYKO. That's going to be, quite possibly, the hardest part due to my shyness. I do not wish to do any form of "advertisement," for fear of the "forcing you to join" aspect of it. Perhaps I'll make rooms and tell those who enter about it? I was going to ask a good friend of mine to become a second "Den Mother" to help bring others in as well, but she is involved with Rave right now, and I do not wish to make her do this for me. It may take time, but I will figure this out!
;Nml

I won’t get sick either!

遺族 ∞

Next

Return to FAMs