Couple Gardening with Jordan's Timer

by tgfcoder
Useful information about Audition that will help you get the most out of the game.

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator

Couple Gardening with Jordan's Timer

Postby tgfcoder » April 17th, 2013, 5:51 am

Some of you would like to know the best way to garden using a timer. Well, here's how I do it.
N.B. I don't use secret garden and don't know enough about it to write a guide, so keep that in mind for this guide~

Go to http://rainygames.net/garden/xxxxxxxxx

Replace xxxxxxxxx with any word of your choice, and bookmark it. You can send the link to your couple too and you can both use it at the same time. If you type something in and you come into a garden that is already being used, pick another name.

Timing is important for couple garden. Go into the dance hall/lobby and type /time and it will show you the server's time. Check the minutes. If it ends in 0-4, it's a good time to plant. If it ends in 5-9, it's a bad time. Why? Because of the way the timing system works, your watering and dusting will bunch up if you plant at any time where the minutes end in 5-9 e.g. 4:15, 6:49, 12:07, 7:46. Give yourself time to plant all the seeds before the minute goes to 5. If the minute changes to 5 while you're planting, half your garden will be good and half will not be ready to water when you come back.

Once you plant your seeds, click the Plant button in the timer.

The timers will start counting down.

Set your alerts:

and click "Test Alert" to load the alarm sound and test it. Make sure it works, and your sound is on. This will also give you an idea of what to expect when the times run out.

Once the water timer runs out, go and water all your plants. Once you water, click Water (65 min.). I like to wait a bit before doing the dusting instead of doing it straight away. This separates the watering and dusting phases so they don't bunch up (and you lose bonus hearts on stage changes.) I wait 35 minutes after watering to dust. Anyway, once you have done the dusting, click Dust (70 min.).

IF the watering and dusting bunches up (e.g. after maintenance), wait until the /time command shows a time where the minutes end in 0-4 again before doing the watering and dusting. Do both the watering and dusting, then click Water (65 min.) and Dust (70 min.) Be sure to come back when the water timer goes off to water them. Then, you can let the dust sit for a while before dusting, to separate the phases again.

The interface also shows you the plant stage and how many waters are needed.

This will tell you exactly when your flowers will change stage and when they will bloom.

If you have any suggestions, questions or comments on this guide or the garden timer, let me know :)

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Re: Couple Gardening with Jordan's Timer

Postby Aly » April 17th, 2013, 6:30 am

Exactly what I was looking for to teach a friend... Gah.
Ty.

Victory

Postby Victory » April 17th, 2013, 11:58 am

id definitely use this.. if i ever get a garden ;Grin

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Postby Aly » April 18th, 2013, 7:59 pm

Victory wrote in Re: Couple Gardening with Jordan's Timer:id definitely use this.. if i ever get a garden ;Grin

GO FIND A GARDENNNNNNNNNN.
Or marry yourself like most girls do o3o

Leviathan
Wizard
Wizard

Postby Leviathan » April 18th, 2013, 8:36 pm

I never check the time first...but i usually dont have problems unless i stop to msn mid planting
When time stops & the world doesn't spin, I'll stop loving you
Karen is my bestie bunnycheeks<3

Pixel girl by HEARTEATER

Grawrie

Postby Grawrie » June 30th, 2013, 11:44 pm

So i've been using your deluxe garden timer (P.S. Thanks c;) but i noticed a few weird things along the way of using it :s
The .. time on it is off by 2 minutes or so?
And idk if this is supposed to happen but when the time was around 0:11:23 the timer for the dusting and water stacked up, as in they both showed up as 1:00:00 instead of the usual 1:00:00 and 1:05:00 respectively (im not sure if you get what i mean @_@) Ask if you want me to clarify some more!

if it's relevant: i dont have anything in secret garden

tgfcoder
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » July 1st, 2013, 4:57 am

That's just how the timer works in Audition, but it might be off cause I haven't syncronised it recently. Make sure you plant when it says "it's a good time to plant" otherwise you get water and dusting at the same time (and the timers will show that too.)

tgfcoder
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » July 3rd, 2013, 6:55 pm

Garden timer resynced with the server.

Beverly_8

Postby Beverly_8 » May 28th, 2014, 12:17 am

Greeting from USA.

Grace